Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » SCNM LS
SCNM LS
 Asura.Malekith
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Malekith 2010-02-01 18:35:36
Link | Quote | Reply

SCNM: Sealed Container Notorious Monster's

(This refer's to the set of 3 sets of 8 NM's that roam within La Vaule, Beadeaux and Castle Oztroja in the WoTG timeline and the accompanying megabosses.)

Much as people farm sky (Zilart) and sea (CoP) zones as a LS I'm looking to form one to farm the Beastmen strongholds in the past.

Runs would be Monday, Tuesday, Thursday from 7-10PM EST (GMT-5).

If interested PST in game, reply in this thread or leave a message via this website.

cheers!
[+]
 Fenrir.Ktjrn
Server: Fenrir
user: Ktjrn
By Fenrir.Ktjrn 2010-02-01 19:31:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I wanna join! *pout*

too bad i'm on Fenny, otherwise i'd hop right on over
[+]
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-02-01 19:34:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I know I'm just nitpicking here, but the 8 NMs in the strongholds are known as SNMs, Stronghold NMs. They are not the SCNMs themselves.

The containers which you receive from them are used to trigger a BCNM, with a fight against the SCNMs, or basically the Beastmen leaders.
[+]
 Asura.Malekith
Server: Asura
By Asura.Malekith 2010-02-01 19:46:28
Link | Quote | Reply

@Eternius yah, we're nitpicking. No actually you are, because you want to show everyone how smart you are.

/clap

If people anyone's confused by the nomenclature that's why I posted a link back to wiki detailing what all this entails.

The title says it all, the endgoal is the megaboss battle for each stronghold that's unlocked from turning in all 8 containers. If you can read and think a little bit that much is obvious and for those that couldn't figure it out well... I sure as hell wouldn't want them in the LS. Makes me glad you're on Siren.

@Ktjrn, honey come back to Asura already. Click your heels and come home dorothy!
[+]
 Ramuh.Zangada
Server: Ramuh
user: zangada
By Ramuh.Zangada 2010-02-01 20:21:00
Link | Quote | Reply

My server is boring, no one dose scnm or znm.
[+]
 Bismarck.Maxse
Server: Bismarck
user: maxse
By Bismarck.Maxse 2010-02-01 20:23:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I know this is kind of a raw deal for you, but ill join if you come to bismarck.
[+]
 Fenrir.Ktjrn
Server: Fenrir
user: Ktjrn
By Fenrir.Ktjrn 2010-02-01 20:54:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm on lockdown on Fenny!

People nice here. But people nice on asura too (sometimes unless you run into the usual clowns... no names! lol)

maybe our servers merge? ya ya ya :D
[+]