Fairy.Usua
Server: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2010-01-09 06:01:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Sylph.Jax said:
Hello? We need SOME kind of vampire movie to watch while we wait for True Blood, Vampire Diaries, and Eclipse to come out!
Yeah good, looks maybe ok, and go kill yourself. Besides are people really taht into vampires now? Lame.
30 days of night/ only vampire movie you need to see.

I probably would have smashed my controller if that ***happened to me.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-09 06:07:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I mean there have been other good vampire movies but the twilight series aren't amongst them. The Dracula with Keanu Reeves was pretty good and Interview with a vampire.
 Diabolos.Rydiya
Server: Diabolos
user: Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-01-09 06:08:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Well I mean there have been other good vampire movies but the twilight series aren't amongst them. The Dracula with Keanu Reeves was pretty good and Interview with a vampire.
<.< About the only thing that saved Bram Stoker's Dradula, was Gary Oldman.. But he's always excellent.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
Server: Remora
By Remora.Morbidthrasher 2010-01-09 06:11:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:

This^
 Fairy.Usua
user: Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2010-01-09 06:13:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
lolol
http://theoatmeal.com/story/twilight

Pandemonium.Rathz
Server: Pandemonium
user: Rathz
By Pandemonium.Rathz 2010-01-09 06:21:44
Link | Quote | Reply

First nyzul I did, boss floor was fafnir without weaponskills. I was still buffing and curing everyone from previous floor and wasn't aware that we had pulled, so I got hate and it spike flailed like a mother ***.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-01-09 08:02:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Clowdd said:
Pic says it all...

SE, I hate you.

LMFAO!

Not the situation, that sucks hardcore, but the comic about it.

Worst restriction I've seen is no Weaponskills, and that wasn't on a boss floor.
[+]
 Alexander.Ultrarichard
Server: Alexander
By Alexander.Ultrarichard 2010-01-09 08:47:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said:

LMFAO!

Not the situation, that sucks hardcore, but the comic about it.

Worst restriction I've seen is no Weaponskills, and that wasn't on a boss floor.

really? I've seen a whm/blu magic restriction, weaponskills and dex- on a boss floor. ***.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-09 09:14:17
Link | Quote | Reply

The only negatives I've had on HNM floors were no whm magic. Like 3 times. well think there was no ninjitus or something stupid we didn't really care about. I have had flurry and +str twice too though so it evens out
 Fairy.Azulmagia
user: Azulmagia
By Fairy.Azulmagia 2010-01-09 09:35:28
Link | Quote | Reply

BLU/SCH is really a lifesaver in times like these.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-01-09 09:49:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
The only negatives I've had on HNM floors were no whm magic. Like 3 times. well think there was no ninjitus or something stupid we didn't really care about. I have had flurry and str twice too though so it evens out

Actually I had no ninjitus on a boss floor once. Wasn't that bad though using body boost, fanatics drinks, etc.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-09 09:52:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
The only negatives I've had on HNM floors were no whm magic. Like 3 times. well think there was no ninjitus or something stupid we didn't really care about. I have had flurry and str twice too though so it evens out
Actually I had no ninjitus on a boss floor once. Wasn't that bad though using body boost, fanatics drinks, etc.
Lol yeah we never really cared since all the melees generally carried fanatics and everyone bought body boost. Hell I think as a blu me and the other blu were the only ones with ninjitsu
 Fairy.Sukasaroth
By Fairy.Sukasaroth 2010-01-09 11:11:29
Link | Quote | Reply

im alittle late but the guy with the 2 underage naked chinese kids as his avatar needs to find a less *** avatar. ts
[+]
 Fairy.Azulmagia
By Fairy.Azulmagia 2010-01-09 11:24:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Sukasaroth said:
im alittle late but the guy with the 2 underage naked chinese kids as his avatar needs to find a less *** avatar. ts

You're on Fairy? Maybe you should find a less *** server. ts
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-09 11:38:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Azulmagia said:
Fairy.Sukasaroth said:
You're on Fairy? Maybe you should find a less *** server. ts
{Burn}
 Siren.Kimiko
VIP
Server: Siren
user: Kimiko
By Siren.Kimiko 2010-01-09 11:44:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Shouldn't be a problem though, if your melees have properly prepped for a boss floor (fanatics, body boost, etc...). Cerberus can be zerged down pretty easily by 2-3 samurai w/ 2hrs.
 Kujata.Daus
Server: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2010-01-09 11:45:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Had that before a couple times. Whatchu need is a whm with martyr and a 2hour and a brd with 2 hour and a batch of good DDs who can zerg it in a couple seconds who brought fanatics drinks!
 Shiva.Clowdd
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Clowdd 2010-01-09 12:10:53
Link | Quote | Reply

wasn't our setup though i know it can be zerged but doubt a dead rng & weakened ppl pluswe rann outta time tryin to heal since custard went to town on us on the previous floor
 Bahamut.Paulus
Server: Bahamut
user: Paulus
By Bahamut.Paulus 2010-01-09 12:54:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I always bring a BLU to nyzul runs. Can dispel flayer spikes, stunlock the most annoying enemies. And are good for times like that. It's the swiss army knife of ffxi.
 Gilgamesh.Tallulah
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Tallulah 2010-01-09 23:13:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Paulus said:
I always bring a BLU to nyzul runs. Can dispel flayer spikes, stunlock the most annoying enemies. And are good for times like that. It's the swiss army knife of ffxi.

Blue is probably one of the best jobs for this reason in Nyzul. My team's blue saved our butts a bunch of times on boss floors or regular with no WS no WHM etc. lol. :D

two thumbs up. calls for nostalgia. ♫
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
Server: Cerberus
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-01-09 23:20:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Clowdd said:
Pic says it all...

SE, I hate you.

Ya know...the EXACT same thing happened to me. Except it was floor 100.

White Magic should never be restricted :(
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-09 23:58:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Paulus said:
Exactly. That's why my 4 man static switched our set up. We were 1 rdm 1 blu 2 sams. Then blu semmed just too useful (particularly on all the cerbs we always got). So one of the Hume sams switched to rdm so I the taru could switch to blu lol. Don't think we ever lost after even the one run where we got a rdm that wouldn't refresh anyone but himself. And only cured after the fight was over.
 Fairy.Azulmagia
By Fairy.Azulmagia 2010-01-10 00:00:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Bahamut.Paulus said:
Exactly. That's why my 4 man static switched our set up. We were 1 rdm 1 blu 2 sams. Then blu semmed just too useful (particularly on all the cerbs we always got). So one of the Hume sams switched to rdm so I the taru could switch to blu lol. Don't think we ever lost after even the one run where we got a rdm that wouldn't refresh anyone but himself. And only cured after the fight was over.

Had a static from 16 onward;

Non-boss runs: MNK, BLU, BLU, RNG, WHM, BRD
Boss runs: THF, BLU, SAM, SAM, WHM, BRD

And we never came close to losing a run.