New Years Resolution Thread!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » New Years Resolution thread!
New Years Resolution thread!
 Carbuncle.Taintedone
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Taintedone 2010-01-01 17:27:37
Link | Quote | Reply

To get back in the gym.

Yeah, I know, me and 99% of everyone else. Seriously, though, I've been concentrating on finishing up college the last couple years and, now that I've graduated (two weeks ago), I need to get back in the gym. I'm sorry to say that I used to run 5 miles a day and now, I get tired walking out to the mailbox. Yes, it's that bad. Which means, probably less time for FFXI, but I'll manage. Now if I can only find a workout partner that will actually show up and stick with me.....
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-01 17:31:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Meh working out is so boring. Personally I just try doing normal daily stuff and making it a littler harder. Run around the house to get places. Jog to up my crazy driveway to get the mail. Walk alot. Still in horrible shape compared to a few years ago but as long as I don't have to do serious running or walking over 3miles in a row I'm fine.

Though I would like to be in good running shape again.
 Carbuncle.Taintedone
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Taintedone 2010-01-01 17:53:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Meh working out is so boring. Personally I just try doing normal daily stuff and making it a littler harder. Run around the house to get places. Jog to up my crazy driveway to get the mail. Walk alot. Still in horrible shape compared to a few years ago but as long as I don't have to do serious running or walking over 3miles in a row I'm fine.

Though I would like to be in good running shape again.

That's good nothing wrong with that at all.

I, on the other hand, used to live in the gym at one time and hate how out of shape I've become.
 Bismarck.Dovlei
Server: Bismarck
user: Dovlei
By Bismarck.Dovlei 2010-01-01 18:45:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Bengal said:
Anyway, if I had to make one, probably be a better friend.

^ This.

Ninja edit: And to bike and walk more rather than drive.
 Ragnarok.Erikthecleric
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Erikthecleric 2010-01-01 18:48:27
Link | Quote | Reply

1280 x 960 is my new years resolution
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-01-01 18:57:37
Link | Quote | Reply

fffffffffffffffffffff; the glaka never fails.
 Kujata.Akeda
Server: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-01-01 18:59:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Erikthecleric said:
1280 x 960 is my new years resolution

OK, that actually made me LOL a bit.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-01 19:15:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Taintedone said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Meh working out is so boring. Personally I just try doing normal daily stuff and making it a littler harder. Run around the house to get places. Jog to up my crazy driveway to get the mail. Walk alot. Still in horrible shape compared to a few years ago but as long as I don't have to do serious running or walking over 3miles in a row I'm fine. Though I would like to be in good running shape again.
That's good nothing wrong with that at all.

I, on the other hand, used to live in the gym at one time and hate how out of shape I've become.
Oh I understand. I used to be in track. 2 hours of running a day. Then some jumping. Then riding my bike home... And if I needed to be anywhere that was less than a mile I always jogged if it was longer rode my bike/walked. Anytime I saw something between my waist and head height I would run and jump onto it. If it was taller climb onto it...

Spent a rediculous amount of time beating my legs lol

Now yeah /sigh