Did SE *Fudge* With HQ Rates On Elemental Staves?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Woodworking » Did SE *Fudge* with HQ Rates on Elemental Staves?
Did SE *Fudge* with HQ Rates on Elemental Staves?
 Fenrir.Eneas
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Eneas
By Fenrir.Eneas 2010-05-19 21:18:13
Link | Quote | Reply

on how its really random. it happened to me to hace a HQ on skillups.
 Cerberus.Sephrin
Server: Cerberus
user: xSephrinx
By Cerberus.Sephrin 2010-05-19 21:35:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I know this is a slightly off topic and not about crafting, but do any of you, like me, do ISNM constantly? I don't mean every once in a while but like daily. Well, I do and let me tell you that I kept track for a while and even looked back at old records of about a year ago. K.ore drop rates were so much higher! I would average about 10 k.ore a month. Now I only average 4~7 a month. High end if im lucky. I also noticed how back then you would see parties constantly hit 4~5/6 k.ores per run. Now you're lucky to see 3/6 and usually you get more 0/6 or 1~2/6.

My point being that it is possible that they ninja nerf stuff w/o notification. I have numbers to prove it including personal records, ah history, etc.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [34 days between previous and next post]
 Fenrir.Eneas
Server: Fenrir
user: Eneas
By Fenrir.Eneas 2010-06-22 22:04:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Sephrin said:
I know this is a slightly off topic and not about crafting, but do any of you, like me, do ISNM constantly? I don't mean every once in a while but like daily. Well, I do and let me tell you that I kept track for a while and even looked back at old records of about a year ago. K.ore drop rates were so much higher! I would average about 10 k.ore a month. Now I only average 4~7 a month. High end if im lucky. I also noticed how back then you would see parties constantly hit 4~5/6 k.ores per run. Now you're lucky to see 3/6 and usually you get more 0/6 or 1~2/6.

My point being that it is possible that they ninja nerf stuff w/o notification. I have numbers to prove it including personal records, ah history, etc.
that is really possible.
Most notorious of ninja patch tho are AV/PW ones.