Leaked Scans from Famitsu
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Bismarck.Taheenaa
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Taheenaa
By Bismarck.Taheenaa 2010-01-18 17:23:49
Link | Quote | Reply

IV better not show up on 360. It'd be nice to not have a repeat of PS2land. Oh we can't do this 'cause of PS2 limitations. Oh we can't have a nice lookin' game 'cause of PS2 limitations. I'm sorry we can't do anything 'cause of PS2 limitations. Blah blah.

PC & PS3 onry. It's a good thing.

The game screenies you see look so good because it's on a freakin' killer gaming PC >.> Shove that on to a 360 and it's just gonna look like current XI graphics on a PS2.

Please just upgrade your PC's or pick up a cheap-o PS3 :(

Keep IV out of 360 and keep it with minimal limitations.

PC games shouldn't be limited to looking like TurboGrafx-16

:`(
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-01-18 20:21:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Siren.Murdock said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Not releasing FF14 for 360 IS going to hurt the game, and SE, but not nearly as much as it would advantage MS by having it I would imagine. I suspect that it will come out on 360 in due time, but not until MS stop making stupid demands of SE and SE stops laughing at them.
aka I have a 360 and not a PC/PS3 and I'm upset that FFXIV is not supported.

Gimp. Who only owns a 360? its like the butt joke of every good game thats cross platform. I.E. Dragon Age, every review says it sucks for the 360. Wait.. lemme guess... HALO OMFG ONE11!one!!11ONEONEONE!!111 right? 1 game franchise doesn't justify a console purchase anymore.
Lol, I don't own a 360, and really couldn't give a crap one way or the other. I was talking from a purely business standpoint. You can do what you want, but I'll be playing on pc kthxbai.
 Garuda.Sheila
Server: Garuda
user: Valkyrie
By Garuda.Sheila 2010-01-18 20:38:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Oooh pretty scans. I want to see the Mithra customization ; ; So makin a Mithra this time ;)