Attention Friends: Byakko Time!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Siren » Attention friends: Byakko time!
Attention friends: Byakko time!
 Siren.Dantius
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Dantius
By Siren.Dantius 2009-11-17 19:12:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not sure when but I got a set of Byakko trigs I want to use here soon. I am tired of waiting to hire a LS or joining another LS for a couple months to pop it.

Long story short I'm wanting Byakko Haidate.

Drops will work like so:
1. I get Byakko Haidates if they drop
2. If they don't drop, I get 1st choice on only a single item in treasure pool.

Any other items after I get my single item will be dispersed like so:
freelot (abjurations): (You can only win lot on 1) Don't be greedy!
Split big money items between people who don't get anything or just helping me out.

I think that is the MOST fair way for everyone to get something in my opinion.
I will handle loot split. I've been playing on Siren since N/A PC release and everyone knows I'm one of the good people left on this server and have a good rep.

Only open to people on my friend list or social linkshells because I don't feel like spamming my friend list.
Basically if I don't know you, you are not coming! No random people sorry! I will have a good friend as party leader so if you do any stupid shady ***, you will be booted/warped.

kinda low man, I'm thinking 12ish people but the more the merrier. I got about 6 to commit. Just need to figure out a time but /tell me in game. I'm thinking sometime this weekend but don't mind sometime down the road. No rush.

This shouldn't conflict if you are in a sky LS's rules in my opinion because its not running with another LS, it is just like any other pop NM like soboro or rostrum pumps. Merc style. Might want to check with w/e LS you are in. I don't want to cause trouble.

Peace~
Dan
 Siren.Clinpachi
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2009-11-17 19:19:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Interesting.... *rubs chin*
 Shiva.Nightraid
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Nightraid 2009-11-17 19:22:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Dantius said:
I am tired of waiting to hire a LS or joining another LS for a couple months to pop it.

Only open to people on my friend list or social linkshells because I don't feel like spamming my friend list.
Basically if I don't know you, you are not coming! No random people sorry! I will have a good friend as party leader so if you do any stupid shady ***, you will be booted/warped.

None of my business but whats the point in posting a thread if no randoms can come :<
[+]
 Siren.Clinpachi
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2009-11-17 19:23:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Shells on siren are dumb... if too many people "still need it" they refuse and give you a wait list time.

RocDynasty or should i say former RocDynasty refused to do sky since it was "beneath" them. And most shells follow suit on that.

Trying to merc byakko's on siren is *** HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. I had a byakko pop set for six months and finally sold it to fund SCH.

Anytime you ask any endgame shell on siren like validus or anything they say "lol we don't do sky".

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Fairy.Vegetto
Server: Fairy
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-17 19:26:07
Link | Quote | Reply

In before wipe
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-11-17 19:33:14
Link | Quote | Reply

You have blm... you can solo it
 Siren.Dantius
By Siren.Dantius 2009-11-18 12:23:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Clinpachi said:
Shells on siren are dumb... if too many people "still need it" they refuse and give you a wait list time.

RocDynasty or should i say former RocDynasty refused to do sky since it was "beneath" them. And most shells follow suit on that.

Trying to merc byakko's on siren is *** HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. I had a byakko pop set for six months and finally sold it to fund SCH.

Anytime you ask any endgame shell on siren like validus or anything they say "lol we don't do sky".

Well its not really merc, but it is a merc style but with people that I know and friends.

Clinpachi, you are welcome to come! Go get some trigs. I've got some people from my socials LS's that are coming.

We are going to pop maybe 2-3 Byakkos. I already got 2 very good plds lined up to tank. 2 other people need to farm/buy their trigs that are coming.

So far we are planning for this Sat: around 6EST (5CST). Maybe earlier
 Siren.Dantius
By Siren.Dantius 2009-11-18 12:26:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll probably go as BLM or RDM. Basically just need some Mages and a few DD. I don't more than 12 people to be honest but if we are popping a couple thats ok since the more we pop, the more chances people can get some drops.

Clarification to you other server trolls because you guys are hilarious: Its not like this is a complete random shout Byakko. The people coming are basically a mix from various respected LS's with good gear and skills. I have to know you somehow if you want to come.

I'll post a list soon of people coming to get an idea of what we have and what jobs we have.
 Siren.Kuz
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2009-11-18 13:04:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, As Saturday's are one of my free days in-game...
if you need the help, I can tag along.

Not looking for anything, no abjs, no cut of drops.
Just along for the ride.

I can offer you up my RDM, COR, RNG or SAM...
and years of Sky Experience under my belt.

Good luck with your drops!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [38 days between previous and next post]
 Odin.Wolfy
Server: Odin
user: Likeaboss
By Odin.Wolfy 2009-12-26 17:12:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Just curious, I recently picked up warrior and this item is praised by every end game warrior I speak to. How long in a sky linkshell do these normally take to get if I were to just pick up the shell. Obviously I would need to earn the points and wait on veteran members. But how often do shells normally attempt byakko and is the drop 100%? I am on Odin btw, and not many people on the server anymore. I'm sure thats a factor in getting pop items as well. I appreciate all answers short of those that are rude. Thanks much in advance!
 Siren.Enternius
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-12-26 17:21:29
Link | Quote | Reply

In short, any other time I would say they're a pain to get but we're getting to the waning months of FFXI, where most people concerned with haidate already has them. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if you found a shell that let them free drop in this day and age.
 Sylph.Sindri
Server: Sylph
user: Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2009-12-26 17:23:07
Link | Quote | Reply

When I joined my sky shell we had almost finished Byakko's. Apparently they're really hard to get to the top of the line of, but the last person who got it was a BRD so maybe not that difficult. 5/5 with TH4 from the byakko's I've done but I hear people filled with glee over 1/5 so probably just luck. Wiki says 45% around the drop rate of the other God Armors, and like them just below the God Weapons. Overall seems like a very worthwile piece, because it provides enormous amounts of Accuracy, Haste, WS Mods (depending on job) and Critical Hit Rate (See DEX). Even if you have to wait a while, and stick with Barone I'd get in line right away because they're a very nice piece.
 Fairy.Blackmist
Server: Fairy
user: Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2009-12-26 17:34:05
Link | Quote | Reply

i would love a pair of kitty pants, but ive been in so many Sky ls's that have just horded gear or passed it out to the "new "returning" memeber or what ever, @_@ like 6+ months of not getting anything, then sick one day afk sleeping well loged in and i find out it was magicly "my turn" to get a osode, an since i wasn't there they passed it on to soem cat who just joined XD anyway

-- on topic --

most ppl get there kitty pants 5 months if it's a shell with ppl who allready have or who just do Byako, or, if your unlucky like my old friend cura it could take you 2 years to get a pare =\