Campaign LS?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Midgardsormr » Campaign LS?
Campaign LS?
 Midgardsormr.Renala
Server: Midgardsormr
Game: FFXI
user: Renala
By Midgardsormr.Renala 2009-11-15 12:36:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I know this is a random idea by me, But heck, maybe it's a good one?

As the title says, I'm thinking about making a campaign battle LS, in which we take area's to get the special ops. Sounds great in theory to me.

Also another thing that could be done is ANNM's, WoTG missions, helping with dancer/sch AF, and more.

REALLY want some feedback. Thanks for reading
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
Server: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-11-15 12:43:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Midgardsormr.Renala said:
Good luck with this?

Everyone knows campaign is every man/woman for themselves. PLD tanking whos going to die? Meh don't cure them, you won't get as much exp from swinging your sword!
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Renala
By Midgardsormr.Renala 2009-11-15 13:11:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Hypnotizd said:
Good luck with this?

Everyone knows campaign is every man/woman for themselves. PLD tanking whos going to die? Meh don't cure them, you won't get as much exp from swinging your sword!

This is the kind of thing I'm trying to reduce with this....
 Fairy.Spiriel
Server: Fairy
user: Spiriel
By Fairy.Spiriel 2009-11-15 13:17:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Hypnotizd said:
Good luck with this?

Not really. If it's slow and my MP is still high on DRG/WHM, I'll find some random injured person and toss them a cure or two. Not like I need a whole lot of MP to cast Dia once in a while, and the cures are worth exp.

Now, if the tanks want to complain about the WHMs not curing them, maybe the tanks should hold some damn hate so that it's safe to cure bomb them, neh?
 Midgardsormr.Renala
By Midgardsormr.Renala 2009-11-24 17:37:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Taking another stab at this, Anyone on midgar want to make a LS devoted to campaign battle, In such HELPING EACH OTHER IN CAMPAIN BATTLES, and ANNM and finaly special OPS?

People not on midgar will likely be ignored, especialy if I get negaive feedback ^^;
 Bismarck.Altar
Server: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2009-11-24 17:55:32
Link | Quote | Reply

campaign battle LS, in which we take area's to get the special ops.

Hopefully it works, and good luck to you, but if youre trying to take over a zone for the special ops, do it towards the end of the week just before conq update so all your work isnt for naught.
 Fenrir.Takien
Server: Fenrir
user: Takien
By Fenrir.Takien 2009-11-24 19:02:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Is an interesting idea. May I make a suggestion, one of the main "glues" that holds groups together is gillz and gears. You should look into for a event gathering members of your group that are sandy alligned and look to taking over La Vaule{s} for the campaign op that drops Cuchulaine's mantle. You could make your group a nice little fortune on stockpiling those badboys, spam gather take over the world. Muwahahahhahah.
 Midgardsormr.Renala
By Midgardsormr.Renala 2009-11-24 19:52:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Takien said:
Is an interesting idea. May I make a suggestion, one of the main "glues" that holds groups together is gillz and gears. You should look into for a event gathering members of your group that are sandy alligned and look to taking over La Vaule{s} for the campaign op that drops Cuchulaine's mantle. You could make your group a nice little fortune on stockpiling those badboys, spam gather take over the world. Muwahahahhahah.

I thought that kinda was the idea.. By taking all the area's of a nation, it opens up special OP's, which gives us all money(And helps the server even..)

ANNM's also has the same concept, and helping with missions, Even SHNM's(If I got that right, the NM's in strongholds in the past) would be fair game if we got bodies.

Over-all, This is a exp and money making ls idea, who needs more bodies to help fuel it.