What People Get up to During maintence
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-11-09 13:26:53
Link | Quote | Reply

And honestly, it boils down to the fact I was making conversation. I'll just be quiet and ignore your post next time and this conversation won't take place, and you won't have to put up with all this "horn dog" behaviour.
 Hades.Peitha
Server: Hades
user: Peitha
By Hades.Peitha 2009-11-09 13:27:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Wooooodum said:
Hades.Peitha said:
not at all wood. i notice ppl on ff are the complete opposite from who they really are in rl. no1 knws who they are, so ppl can be who they really want to be. you can be a very submissive person in rl that warships the ground your gf walks on, but on the other hand, on ff you're a dominate horn dog, get the pic.

If you say so. You've seen about three posts from me, which you instigated anyway by bringing this topic up, and you've seen a testimonial from Tbest, who is reknowned for his biasism against me because we had a disagreement about a year ago.

Just because I flirt with someone on here, doesn't mean I want to *** 'em or whatever. If I asked one of you about to how beat a hooker to death with a baseball bat on Grand Theft Auto, does that mean I'm about to go out and beat a hooker to death irl with a baseball Bat?

Same login, and it's flawed.

Oh wow wood, i knew you were joking, and i joked and flirted back, lol. trust me i'm not judging you, i'm not the one to judge. ok we need to break the ice again. So what color are your panties?
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-11-09 13:29:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Peitha said:
Garuda.Wooooodum said:
Hades.Peitha said:
not at all wood. i notice ppl on ff are the complete opposite from who they really are in rl. no1 knws who they are, so ppl can be who they really want to be. you can be a very submissive person in rl that warships the ground your gf walks on, but on the other hand, on ff you're a dominate horn dog, get the pic.

If you say so. You've seen about three posts from me, which you instigated anyway by bringing this topic up, and you've seen a testimonial from Tbest, who is reknowned for his biasism against me because we had a disagreement about a year ago.

Just because I flirt with someone on here, doesn't mean I want to *** 'em or whatever. If I asked one of you about to how beat a hooker to death with a baseball bat on Grand Theft Auto, does that mean I'm about to go out and beat a hooker to death irl with a baseball Bat?

Same login, and it's flawed.

Oh wow wood, i knew you were joking, and i joked and flirted back, lol. trust me i'm not judging you, i'm not the one to judge. ok we need to break the ice again. So what color are your panties?

Forgive me then, but Tbest always winds me up over this subject and, yes, I bite. I can't help it, because I don't like it when people who don't know me judge my personal life as if they're my biographer.
[+]
 Asura.Malekith
Server: Asura
By Asura.Malekith 2009-11-09 13:32:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Tbest said:
You want your ISP to do what now? O.o
I'm in NYC and have crappy Time Warner Cable as my ISP. Thing is I'm scared of getting nearly done and then having my connection crap out necessitating me to start over...

Teriffyingly enough... It's happened more frequently than not lately during the middle/ late afternoon. Gee... look at the time!

Essentially I have the sword of Damocles hanging over my head and I'll be sweating things out until I see the progress bar hit 100%.

In before people start offering tech advice... I am savvy and have friends who are as well... Router settings are what they should be... the dc's and near dc's I've had to endure are not being caused by my actions...
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-11-09 13:33:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Malekith said:
Asura.Malekith said:
DOWNLOAD IN PROGRESS! Woooooo!

and it's 22 mins for me...
GDI I was wrong... that was just for the initial dat check... the real DL is underway and it's 120 minutes... time to pray that my ISP stays stable and does *** me over. :/

I did that too... Now I'm 1 hour 39. :<
 Fairy.Raikan
Server: Fairy
user: Squitt
By Fairy.Raikan 2009-11-09 13:34:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Enjoy some Broadband Throttling by Comcast:

Quote:
Its starting - coming soon to a location near you.

And so it begins: the Internet is one step closer to a controlled environment thanks to Comcast. Based on information provided by a new FCC notice (PDF), Comcast has already implemented a new traffic throttling system into its broadband service. The new practice replaces the company's stricter traffic block of peer-to-peer
uploading. However, Comcast said that there will still be traffic blocks, but only in extreme cases.

According to the document, Comcast's throttling with have two trigger conditions. The first is activated when using more than 70-percent of a subscriber's maximum upstream or upstream bandwidth in a 15 minute span. The second trigger kicks in when the neighborhood Cable Modem Termination System becomes severely congested and evidence indicates that the cause stems from the offending subscriber.

Internet throttling begins when either triggers are tripped, forcing bandwidth traffic to throttle down. The effect endures for at least 15 minutes, or until the average bandwidth utilization rate drops below 50-percent for 15 minutes. Comcast said that certain traffic won't be throttled: low-priority traffic will still zip through uncongested nodes at close-to-normal speeds.

To provide a better understanding, Comcast threw in a bus analogy to explain the two-tier traffic throttling scenario. "If there is no congestion, packets from a user in a BE state should have little trouble getting on the bus when they arrive at the bus stop," the company said. "If, on the other hand, there is congestion in a particular instance, the bus may become filled by packets in a PBE state before any BE packets can get on. In that situation, the BE packets would have to wait for the next bus that is not filled by PBE packets."

Downloaded version updates of FFXI will never be the same for Comcast users again!
 Hades.Peitha
By Hades.Peitha 2009-11-09 13:35:33
Link | Quote | Reply

ok wood if it makes you feel better, i'm a happily divorced mother of 4 kids, used to be a teacher's assistant and a stripper at night. I don't dance anymore, and had made it far in life. I sold my house, but have my kids and my pride, so who the fk am i to judge? i'm the nicest person you'll ever meet, but damn the day you get on my bad side, cause i'm one ***. the saying "stay away from the quiet one" well thats me.
 Sylph.Beelshamen
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-11-09 13:35:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Peitha said:
Yes we are, and when ppl find out i'm 31 omg they get worse. lil horn dogs

Milfs are so 2006.
 Hades.Peitha
By Hades.Peitha 2009-11-09 13:39:01
Link | Quote | Reply

lol Malekith i d/c a few times already, better you then me neighbor MWAHAHAHAHA
 Carbuncle.Kyri
Server: Carbuncle
user: Kyri
By Carbuncle.Kyri 2009-11-09 13:41:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Peitha said:
Garuda.Wooooodum said:
Carbuncle.Kyri said:
frackin dishes gonna take over the world><

Naw, it's the woman behind the dishes I'm worried about. D:

Now where did I hear this before >:)

BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID!
 Hades.Peitha
By Hades.Peitha 2009-11-09 13:43:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Kyri said:
Hades.Peitha said:
Garuda.Wooooodum said:
Carbuncle.Kyri said:
frackin dishes gonna take over the world><

Naw, it's the woman behind the dishes I'm worried about. D:

Now where did I hear this before >:)

BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID!

/em throws a dish at wood.

mwahahaha ^^
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-11-09 13:45:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Sprinzer said:
Do you ppl even play the awesome game called REAL LIFE?
I'm wondering that cause looks like when ffxi stop for updates people is like "omg @#[[]#p°é*ç what can I do now, no more dumb ***for me, I'm unlinked with the virtual world and now I dont know how to act in the real 1, this is the eeeeeeend, 2012 is naow"
Seriously, shut down the game and put your nose out of home, there's a real world out there, and actually is the best mmporg you can play.
Try it atleast when game is down, k.

This thread has nothing to do with what people get up to during the maintenance. You obviously were too busy wiping away your tears to read the original post:

Garuda.Wooooodum said:
User submitted image

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Honestly, you're posting in this thread too. Do YOU know what real life is? Because you're here hanging out with us no-lifes too, browsing these no life's forums.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-11-09 13:46:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Peitha said:
/em throws a dish at wood.

mwahahaha ^^

I grew an invulnerability to head dish wounds a few months ago.
 Hades.Peitha
By Hades.Peitha 2009-11-09 13:49:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Wooooodum said:
Siren.Sprinzer said:
Do you ppl even play the awesome game called REAL LIFE?
I'm wondering that cause looks like when ffxi stop for updates people is like "omg @#[[]#p°é*ç what can I do now, no more dumb ***for me, I'm unlinked with the virtual world and now I dont know how to act in the real 1, this is the eeeeeeend, 2012 is naow"
Seriously, shut down the game and put your nose out of home, there's a real world out there, and actually is the best mmporg you can play.
Try it atleast when game is down, k.

This thread has nothing to do with what people get up to during the maintenance. You obviously were too busy wiping away your tears to read the original post:

Garuda.Wooooodum said:
User submitted image

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Honestly, you're posting in this thread too. Do YOU know what real life is? Because you're here hanging out with us no-lifes too, browsing these no life's forums.

oh wait i'm done with work, cleaned the house, took the dog out, read a book, kids are in school, paid bills, sometime to myself.... hmmm, i think i need to get a real life someone said, fk that ***forum time.
 Asura.Malekith
Server: Asura
By Asura.Malekith 2009-11-09 13:52:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Besides goofing around on here, I knocked out another few pages of the manuscript I'm working on... GDI If I can get published then I can play even moar FF!

Then again maintenance will be over soon, I'll hop on game and stop writting... dammit....

1H58M to go and only 26% done... no dc yet....
 Fairy.Tbest
Server: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-11-09 13:55:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Sprinzer said:
Actually I readed the post and that made me think "omg ppl have nothing to do in their life"..Actually your SS show how you spend your time in pol chat during maintenance, wich confirm pretty much what I said, there's no real life for you ppl, you cant spend 2 hours away from it.
Also, I'm on this cause I'm just back from work (idk if you know what it is) and I wondered if there's any new piece of equip with this new update, wich took 5 min of my time (same for this post).
Anyways, peace, mine is just a comment, you can agree or disagree, it's called free speech.
cheers

edit: and ofcourse everybody is free to spend their time as they wish, really.
You readed the post? Orly? Perhaps you need to spend your free time learning better English instead of trying to start fights in an online forum. Because... Fighting on a forum is just like the Special Olympics. Win or lose, you're still HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-11-09 13:57:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Sprinzer said:

Correct, so *** off and leave us no lifers to our business, thanks.

Although for the sake of proving you wrong, I've been to work for 8 hours today, I came home, cooked dinner, ate dinner, cleaned up, drove fiance to work and now I have some time to relax before I do it all again tomorrow.

What do you consider having a life? I'm curious how I can obtain one of these lifes I supposedly don't have.
 Hades.Peitha
By Hades.Peitha 2009-11-09 13:59:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Tbest said:
Siren.Sprinzer said:
Actually I readed the post and that made me think "omg ppl have nothing to do in their life"..Actually your SS show how you spend your time in pol chat during maintenance, wich confirm pretty much what I said, there's no real life for you ppl, you cant spend 2 hours away from it.
Also, I'm on this cause I'm just back from work (idk if you know what it is) and I wondered if there's any new piece of equip with this new update, wich took 5 min of my time (same for this post).
Anyways, peace, mine is just a comment, you can agree or disagree, it's called free speech.
cheers

You readed the post? Orly? Perhaps you need to spend your free time learning better English instead of trying to start fights in an online forum. Because... Fighting on a forum is just like the Special Olympics. Win or lose, you're still HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

LMFGDAO YAY! 1 point for us online forum users
Server: Odin
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2009-11-09 14:00:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I think he's just bitter as he is in fact that Galka.
 Hades.Rictor
user: Spoon
By Hades.Rictor 2009-11-09 14:02:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Woooood, where is your avatar from? for whatever reason it makes lol everytime i see it ^^
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-11-09 14:02:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Sprinzer said:
Looks like you are having a fight, cause I'm not, so good luck with that Tbest.
Oh and btw, omg sorry if I cant speak perfectly my third language, I'm gonna die for it.
Your answers show how you ppl are not able to accept criticism, and how I hit your nerve since you understand how I said the truth.

You aren't giving us criticism, you're just being a ***. You're making assumptions our lifestyles that you have zero knowledge over. That's really not criticism. Just stupidity on your party. Obviously we don't like idiots, and we clearly don't like you.

Simple maths:

You're an idiot. Go away and get busy with your "life" you apparently have.
Server: Odin
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2009-11-09 14:02:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol I'm not bitter myself but calling us no lifers when in fact you probably have more 75's than me, and you do have a relic, thats takes serious commitment which I can't make due to real life baby yeah! ;p
 Sylph.Beelshamen
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-11-09 14:02:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Wooooodum said:
Siren.Sprinzer said:
Looks like you are having a fight, cause I'm not, so good luck with that Tbest.
Oh and btw, omg sorry if I cant speak perfectly my third language, I'm gonna die for it.
Your answers show how you ppl are not able to accept criticism, and how I hit your nerve since you understand how I said the truth.

You aren't giving us criticism, you're just being a ***. You're making assumptions our lifestyles that you have zero knowledge over. That's really not criticism. Just stupidity on your party. Obviously we don't like idiots, and we clearly don't like you.

Simple maths:

You're an idiot. Go away and get busy with your "life" you apparently have.

ITALIAN PASTA FIGHT

OMG
[+]
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-11-09 14:04:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Sprinzer said:
Also, I'm on this cause I'm just back from work (idk if you know what it is) and I wondered if there's any new piece of equip with this new update, wich took 5 min of my time

From the CoP Ring thread:

Quote:
Siren.Sprinzer said:
Omg ppl, get a life intead to spend your time checking every 2 hours if you can get a mass of pixels called rajas ring..

Posted thirty minutes before your first post in this thread. Yeah, so not only does your english suck, you can't count either.

30 mins > 5 mins.

You have such a life you're browsing these forums just to fight with people? ***, I want your life. It rocks.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-11-09 14:04:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Dirtyfinger said:
Lol I'm not bitter myself but calling us no lifers when in fact you probably have more 75's than me, and you do have a relic, thats takes serious commitment which I can't make due to real life baby yeah! ;p

LOL
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7