YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2024-09-04 09:04:58
Link | Quote | Reply

When will they finally stop endlessly milking the poor Dragonball, I wonder?
 Lakshmi.Avereith
Server: Lakshmi
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2024-09-04 09:06:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Let it die
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-09-04 09:10:36
Link | Quote | Reply

It keeps being revived by the 7 dragon ballz
[+]
By Dodik 2024-09-04 09:24:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Should've stayed retired.
[+]
By Shichishito 2024-09-04 16:01:35
Link | Quote | Reply

The backgrounds shown early on look pretty good but the characters imho look too sterile. That's not a new problem though, I think everything after the original DB and DBZ had this issue. Soundtrack doesn't do it justice either imho.
By CrAZYVIC 2024-09-04 16:41:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I hope the story is acceptable. Unfortunately, I didn't like Dragon Ball Super—its story, villains, and transformations.

Battle of Gods gets a 5/10 from me because I loved Whis and Beerus, but the idea of Super Saiyan God felt too simple compared to SSJ4.

Resurrection of Frieza also gets a 5/10, but only because of the villain. For me, Frieza is the best antagonist Dragon Ball has ever had, though the story itself was weak.

The Goku Black saga started off amazing, but halfway through and by the end, the plot and story completely fell apart. If Goku had actually been the real villain, it would’ve been different. I give it a 4/10.

The only saga I consider on par with Dragon Ball Z is the Tournament of Power, which I give a solid 9/10. No complaints there.

The Moro saga is acceptable; it's an improvement over the earlier ones but still doesn't reach the level of the Tournament of Power. I'd give it a 6/10.

The Granola saga, on the other hand, I found to be one of the worst. I like the characters and the idea of Black Frieza, but during the fights, the lore, and their motivations for fighting felt pretty bad to me. I give it a 4/10.

The Broly movie was spot-on for me, so I give it an 8/10.

The Super Hero movie was also decent, especially because Gohan and Piccolo get powers similar to Goku and Vegeta. I give it an 8/10 as well.

I hope Daima has a good story and interesting fights. From what I can see, the protagonists' powers will be "nerfed" by being turned into kids—something similar to what happens to Kid Goku in Dragon Ball GT, where his SSJ3 is on par with Vegeta’s SSJ2.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [37 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Thunderjet
Server: Asura
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-10-12 00:57:23
Link | Quote | Reply

just watched the first episode, it feels like dragon ball again 80% of Namek and the majin and the kais are explained in 1 episode lol
10/10

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]