Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Odyssey + Sortie Static
Odyssey + Sortie Static
 Asura.Pilipinoboi
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Pilipinoboi 2024-08-30 20:10:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello!

Recent returnee looking on catching up with Odyssey and Sortie.

Currently, I have most base V20's cleared as this was around the last time I last heavily played with a few odd V25's cleared.

Of course, PUG life isn't the best at times so I was hoping to recruit either people who are in the same boat as I or people who need the clears in general.

I do have Sortie experience from when it was first released but haven't progressed to Aminon yet. Mostly done COR on all runs with the odd PLD and DRK.

My jobs that are geared for events are COR, PLD, DRK and WAR all near if not BiS with exception on newer Empy +3 on some jobs.

Current Clears if it matters to those looking to join;

Odyssey:

T1:
Dealan-Dhe: V20
Sgili: V20
U Bnai: V20
Gogmagog: V20

T2:
Aristaeus: V20
Raskinoviche: V20
Marmorkrebs: V19
Gigelorum: V19
Procne: V20
Henwen: V25

T3:
Xevioso: T0
Ngai: V15
Kalunga: V20
Ongo: V0
Mboze: V0
Arebati: V15

T4:
Bumba: V15

As you can see, the 2 T2's are holding me back and they're the most annoying ones lol.

Sakpata is currently 3 pieces 25/25, 2 pieces 20/25. Nyame 5/5 20 if it mattered because I know some content need RP'd gear to better our chances at clears.

I play PST and hold my own schedule so am flexible on when to run, I'd most likely prefer 12:30 PM - 8:30 to 9 PM PST run times but again, am flexible and down to do it for the group.

Hopefully there's some interest out there! Catch ya'll here or in game via /tell.

Thanks for reading.
[+]
By K123 2024-08-31 10:11:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I wasted a lot of KI on Marmorkrebs V25 using SCH+BLM, then did it quickly in 1 KI with PLD (tank main NM), RUN (stay 2nd on hate, tank adds, Rayke boss), RNG+COR spamming Leaden+Trueflight, GEO (Malaise, MAB+), and SCH MBing Thunder. SCH can Embrava off the bat or save til 75% when adds are stable. A successful Wild Card and a 2nd Embrava would help if you were struggling for whatever reason.

Gigelorum is 100% reliant on a PLD that can keep hate and kite, DPS check isn't that high anymore.
 Asura.Pilipinoboi
By Asura.Pilipinoboi 2024-09-01 12:33:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi,

Thanks for your insight and suggestions. I'll keep it in mind and try it out when I get a group going or yell for the next PUG.

Still looking for members! Tell or PM here, thank you!
[+]
By trinironnie 2024-09-02 15:58:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey its Trini, i'd like to join but need a solid time, I wouldn't mind late EST times :O. Like 10/11PM EST.
 Asura.Pilipinoboi
By Asura.Pilipinoboi 2024-09-03 00:28:13
Link | Quote | Reply

My man! Let's do it. ^^

For now I'll set the event times at 7 PM PST (10 PM EST). I know of your 3 toons since we go way back but did you wanna just focus on 1 toon and only run the mules in if needed? Let me know your preference, and we'll recruit jobs and fill slots that way.
By zixxer 2024-09-03 20:02:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I think you should be able to enter all the t3's at v19 right?
 Asura.Pilipinoboi
By Asura.Pilipinoboi 2024-09-04 18:45:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, only up to V19 however. Let's say I wanted to solo BST farm my Sakpata as I have a higher clearance on Kalunga, I'd be capped at the V19 form until I clear the last 2 T2's holding me back lol.
[+]
 Asura.Pilipinoboi
By Asura.Pilipinoboi 2024-09-06 01:06:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello!

Update for everyone now that we're almost set.

Tentative Schedule would be;

Sortie: M-F. Odyssey: Sat-Sun. Gather times 6:30 PM PST (9:30 PM EST) Entry by 7:00 PM PST (10:00 PM EST)

Recruited a few "old heads" to go along with me in Trinironnie, Cuban, Heavyrock (formerly Aphocalypse), and Seshu (maybe a sub depending on availability due to Dad life).

Looking to fill a BRD/GEO/RDM slot so that we can begin runs by this coming Monday, September 9 if we fill 6/6.

Please respond, PM and or /tell me in game if interested in the last slot.

Thanks again for reading!
By K123 2024-09-06 05:03:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Pilipinoboi said: »
Heavyrock (formerly Aphocalypse)
How long has Heavyrock been Aphocalypse?
By trinironnie 2024-09-06 13:42:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol I completely forgot I commented on this until an LS member pointed it out to me. You got discord bro? Also, it will prob be my alt unless the others are needed.
 Asura.Pilipinoboi
By Asura.Pilipinoboi 2024-09-06 18:59:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol no problem. I'll have to see if any of the old discord servers are still up but I sent you a POL msg the other day as well.

Anyway, soft run tonight, 6:30 PM PST Gather and 7 PM PST entry. Come through! (9:30 and 10 PM EST)
 Asura.Pilipinoboi
By Asura.Pilipinoboi 2024-09-08 15:41:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Update;

Sortie recruitment is currently closed as we're filled currently.

Odyssey static is still looking for a couple people who can play BRD, RDM, BLU, WHM. Gather and Entry times are the same; 6:30 PM PST (9:30 PM EST) Gather, Entry by 7 PM PST (10 PM EST).

Odyssey target start date September 14.

Thanks for reading, please PM, respond to the thread or /t in game of your interest.
 Sylph.Kikkilatzi
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Kikkilatzi 2024-09-09 11:19:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello,

Recent returnee to the game too and very interested in Odyssey but, sadly, the Sunday runs will be difficult to manage since that's 7 AM Monday for me in Germany.

Would have been a good match since I could fill all 4 jobs you guys currently need.