New Uniqlo T-shirt Campaign, No FFXI?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » New Uniqlo T-shirt campaign, no FFXI?
New Uniqlo T-shirt campaign, no FFXI?
By Felgarr 2024-06-20 00:47:04
Link | Quote | Reply

So.. Uniqlo has another Final Fantasy T-shirt campaign ...but only FF14, FF16 and Pixel Remaster are being highlighted. This sucks.

I guess our only hope for getting more FFXI merch is to win a wrong-sized T-Shirt when the community reps host a live-stream... lame.

Uniqlo + Final Fantasy
By Shenaniganz 2024-06-20 02:02:25
Link | Quote | Reply

The Treasures of Vana'diel thing last year did offer like 4 new FFXI shirts/the Impossible to Gauge hoodie (which is comfy af).

This year is the 30th anniversary of FFVI (which is why they played Dancing Mad and Searching for Friends at Distant Worlds, apparently), so the pixel remaster shirts showing Amano some love and the iconic Terra art don't come as a surprise.

XIV's new expansion comes out in a week, so that's a no-brainer. And XVI is the newest release whose latest DLC just came out in April. It's just a function of timing.

The shirts are already out here in Japan. One of my coworkers is wearing the 16 shirt with the summons on the back today, it looks pretty cool. Definitely recommend if you're into that.
By Felgarr 2024-06-20 05:39:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Shenaniganz said: »
The Treasures of Vana'diel thing last year did offer like 4 new FFXI shirts/the Impossible to Gauge hoodie (which is comfy af).

This year is the 30th anniversary of FFVI (which is why they played Dancing Mad and Searching for Friends at Distant Worlds, apparently), so the pixel remaster shirts showing Amano some love and the iconic Terra art don't come as a surprise.

XIV's new expansion comes out in a week, so that's a no-brainer. And XVI is the newest release whose latest DLC just came out in April. It's just a function of timing.

The shirts are already out here in Japan. One of my coworkers is wearing the 16 shirt with the summons on the back today, it looks pretty cool. Definitely recommend if you're into that.

TLDR: Only locals from Japan could order those items. You're in Japan, so your relationship with SE is entirely different.
By Draylo 2024-06-20 05:51:12
Link | Quote | Reply

They are uncomfortable and rigid, didn't like wearing them and I collected them all