2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Corsair » COR/DRK
COR/DRK
By SimonSes 2024-09-03 16:42:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Maletaru said: »
I just put my TP/WS sets for Leaden into the Izanami DPS calculator and it said Path B did more DPS, more WS damage, and higher WS damage.

Edit: whoops, I had COR/DRK but dual wielding. Fixed screenshots with COR/NIN. Path B still ahead.

Top is path B, bottom path A

In theory this doesn't make sense for B to have higher melee damage.
PathB adds +1 swing 50% of the time
PathA adds +100% damage to one guaranteed swing AND possible multi-attacks 50% of the time.

They should be break even with 0%QA/TA/DA, but with MA in the set, path A should provide higher melee damage.

Worth to check if follow-up isn't calculated for each hand separately, because something seems to be off.
 Siren.Dekoda
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Dekoda
By Siren.Dekoda 2024-09-03 22:39:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Maletaru said: »
I just put my TP/WS sets for Leaden into the Izanami DPS calculator and it said Path B did more DPS, more WS damage, and higher WS damage.

I have not messed with the simulator outside of TP gain. However, the DPS difference between the two when dual wielding is significant on the spreadsheet. Like, Path A beating path B more significantly than you have path B beating path A. Something is off somewhere. Not saying it's not the spreadsheet. On topic, I definitely see path B beating A for single wielding.