Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Looking for content LS
Looking for content LS
 Odin.Leipec
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: cepiel
By Odin.Leipec 2024-05-31 09:44:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello, looking at transferring over to Asura or Bahamut and also searching for an LS that does group content. PLD is geared in a decent position, also have a REA BRD. Still new to endgame content and hopefully the LS doesn't mind showing me the ropes. Something around 8-9pm EST would be ideal

Thanks
 Bahamut.Senaki
Server: Bahamut
user: Senaki
By Bahamut.Senaki 2024-05-31 13:19:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Leipec said: »
Hello, looking at transferring over to Asura or Bahamut and also searching for an LS that does group content. PLD is geared in a decent position, also have a REA BRD. Still new to endgame content and hopefully the LS doesn't mind showing me the ropes. Something around 8-9pm EST would be ideal

Thanks

I moved to Bahamut from Odin about a week ago.

I cannot speak to linkshell openings specifically, but I have found much success in PUGs. It is SOOO nice to see people actually forming for content in /yell vs. just being dead from 5-11pm EST for NA.
 Odin.Leipec
user: cepiel
By Odin.Leipec 2024-05-31 13:26:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Awesome good to know Bahamut is going well since it’s one im tempted to go. Odin is very quiet at the times I can play, no PUG’s and not many endgame linkshells that run stuff at those hours.
 Bahamut.Jedigamer
Server: Bahamut
user: Jedigamer
By Bahamut.Jedigamer 2024-05-31 13:37:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Pwnzilla on Bahamut is generally looking for people to do Dyna and Omen, so if you're looking for that, they have been consistent for years. Talk to Kodiaq and tell em Jedi sent you!
 Odin.Senaki
user: Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2024-05-31 13:38:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Leipec said: »
Awesome good to know Bahamut is going well since it’s one im tempted to go. Odin is very quiet at the times I can play, no PUG’s and not many endgame linkshells that run stuff at those hours.

My schedule is too random for an active static really. So I just PUG.

Thus far I have met success in killing some Ody V25s via PUG, Ambuscade V1 VD, and have been invited to Sortie Clears.

So I can advocate for the lively PUG environment on Bahamut.