Forum » FFXI » General » sortie music
sortie music
 Fenrir.Aladeus
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Aladeus
By Fenrir.Aladeus 2024-03-28 16:07:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I was wondering if there was somewhere I can listen to the basement sortie music (without being in game)? Thanks.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Server: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2024-03-28 17:01:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I believe you're looking for "Good Fortune", which is on the Gifts from Vana'diel: Prime Memories soundtrack.

Spotify link here: Good Fortune
By RadialArcana 2024-03-28 17:40:12
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Fenrir.Positron
user: Positron
By Fenrir.Positron 2024-03-28 18:53:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
I believe you're looking for "Good Fortune", which is on the Gifts from Vana'diel: Prime Memories soundtrack.

Spotify link here: Good Fortune

This is correct. In fact, as far as I know, every track included in-game is now present on at least one official album which has been released by Square Enix, though a few of them are pretty well-hidden (discs 6 and 7 of the Premium Box; bonus tracks from albums for different expacs; Songs of Rebirth and Prime Memories never getting physical releases).
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2024-03-28 19:21:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Positron said: »
This is correct. In fact, as far as I know, every track included in-game is now present on at least one official album which has been released by Square Enix, though a few of them are pretty well-hidden (discs 6 and 7 of the Premium Box; bonus tracks from albums for different expacs; Songs of Rebirth and Prime Memories never getting physical releases).
So far I've been unsuccessful in finding the music used in the background for both Inner and Outer Ra'Kaznar. All I've been able to find is this YouTube video.
 Fenrir.Aladeus
user: Aladeus
By Fenrir.Aladeus 2024-03-29 00:59:40
Link | Quote | Reply

cheers. thanks duders. :D
 Fenrir.Positron
By Fenrir.Positron 2024-03-29 01:06:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
So far I've been unsuccessful in finding the music used in the background for both Inner and Outer Ra'Kaznar. All I've been able to find is this YouTube video.

That would be The Serpentine Labyrinth on Forever Today (it can also be found on Priceless Remembrance).
[+]
 Asura.Thunderjet
Server: Asura
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-03-29 03:21:09
Link | Quote | Reply

RadialArcana said: »
YouTube Video Placeholder
they do not know how much we hate this music now

but v2 is not bad to listen over and over again :P
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2024-03-29 11:47:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't hit that point yet. I still listen to FFXI's music and sound exactly as presented with one exception:

That would be The Serpentine Labyrinth on Forever Today (it can also be found on Priceless Remembrance).
{Found it!} Thank you! I've had such a hard time finding all of the XI albums on Spotify x_x
(It's so nice hearing it crystal-clear without having to afk in the zone lol)
 Fenrir.Positron
By Fenrir.Positron 2024-03-29 13:24:09
Link | Quote | Reply

The only in-game music I refuse to listen to is Full Speed Ahead! (the personal mount theme). However, there are a few others I deal with despite them being very grating when listened to on loop during content: notably Keepers of the Wild, found in a large portion of Seekers of Adoulin raid content, and Turmoil, from Limbus--which is a huge shame since outside that music Limbus is my favorite piece of content in the game's history, and it's really just the loop portion of the track that makes it really grating.