Stellar Blade Leaked Demo (Nier Automata Clone?)

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Stellar Blade Leaked Demo (Nier Automata clone?)
Stellar Blade Leaked Demo (Nier Automata clone?)
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 9 10
By Afania 2024-04-23 09:08:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Dodik said: »
Afania said: »
Bibi's appearance is certainly on the upper tier or above average compare with most people. But some people pretend this is average because plastic surgery is popular which pushed the real average higher. So that means any average people who can't afford or choose not to do the surgery are below average now? I just can't say this is right.

No, sorry, this is completely missing the point.

If I am missing the point that is because you weren't clear in your comments when you said unachievable beauty.

Korean women obese rate is like 14.4% according to data.
(https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6446067/)

If most people are not obese then obviously "average" people don't they need to worry about it, nor it is unachievable.

When people compare and discuss unachievable beauty, from my experience they generally means facial features or breast size or even skin color. That is where things get controversial.

No, they are regular gym goers and that's not what the average person does

BMI 18-23 is totally average in Korea and Japan. That's why it is normal to leave it out of "unachievable beauty" discussion.
By Dodik 2024-04-23 09:16:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I've already said I was being sarcastic.

Korea is not the rest of the world, I am aware obesity rates in eastern Asia are much lower than the rest of the world.
By Afania 2024-04-23 09:21:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Korea is not the rest of the world

That was responding to Saev using his Korea experience as an example to demonstrate "average" in the discussion lol.

Anyways....
By Dodik 2024-04-23 09:27:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Well you are quoting me and saying I wasn't clear. What's not clear.
By Afania 2024-04-23 09:35:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Well you are quoting me and saying I wasn't clear. What's not clear.

Huh? You made a sarcastic comment(which I knew and didn't reply), Saev quoted you and responded. I made a sarcastic comment about Saev's response then he decided to reply when someone else quoted me. I was mostly responding to his opinion the whole time.

Until you step in and told me that I missed the point because you didn't mean facial feature, you mean body weight.

Of course I'll have to respond to you by telling you why I didn't know you meant body weight not facial features....

That "Bibi's appearance...." post was replying to Saev, not you.

Anyways are we done with all of this quoting and clarification now?
By Dodik 2024-04-23 09:50:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay, well looks is everything not just face or body right? Face changes too by getting fit.

I was pointing out that a pop singer is likely to be both enhanced in facial features, and also above average again in facial features. Body shape is a result of good habits not necessarily enhancement, though that can be done too.

I trust that is clear.
By RadialArcana 2024-04-23 10:18:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure why what I said triggered so many people.

You didn't trigger anyone and nobody hates you, it's called having a conversation.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-04-23 10:32:07
Link | Quote | Reply

RadialArcana said: »
Not sure why what I said triggered so many people.

You didn't trigger anyone and nobody hates you, it's called having a conversation.

Quote:
I think it is foolish to make such an extreme generalization
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2024-04-23 10:42:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Korea is not the rest of the world, I am aware obesity rates in eastern Asia are much lower than the rest of the world.

Way lower, like way way lower. Japan was something like 3~4% obesity, China about the same though it's harder to get numbers out of there. And that's across the entire population, when it's broken down by age group we most of that obesity is towards the male middle aged plus crowd. The 18~38 demographic is actually lower.

Coming back stateside after living the majority of my adult life in East Asia has been hilarious. Western corporations have straight up gaslight everyone into accepting unhealthy diseased lifestyles as "normal" while shaming healthy clean lifestyles. Attempting to point out "hey that's unhealthy" gets you called a MAGA istaphobe.

On the whole gym thing, anyone can get an actual healthy body by just controlling portion size / composition and doing 30~60min of exercise three times a week. Dedicated folks can get better results, but everyone should be able to at least stay healthy. The long term medical costs for having a 30~40% body fat percentage alone should justify a serious change in lifestyle.

Anyhow, on the topic of the post, attractive women are far more common outside of the westernized world.

*note* the terms obese and overweight get used interchangeably when they shouldn't be. Overweight is BMI of 25+, obese is 30+, severe long term health issues start showing up once we're in the obese category.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2024-04-23 10:48:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Niflheim said: »
Asura.Saevel said: »
Every society works this way, westerners just like to gaslight themselves into thinking it doesn't. The culture over there is pure and raw about how life is competitive. You spend your youth studying as hard as possible to get the highest score possible on a single test you take in HS that gets you into the universities where you meet your future friends and spouse. Men bust their butts off to make money while women try to be as attractive as possible to stand out to the men who successfully made money.

Glad I dont live in this world, I almost failed high school which was where I met my husband (been together for 14 years), I make more than double what he makes, because I am a software engineer and he is a veterinary technician. And while I am currently attending college it is online and only because my company wants me to have a piece of paper, which since they are footing the bill I dont mind it, but online means I am not making "connections" with anyone.

I think it is foolish to make such an extreme generalization about the world, many societies work differently, because they have different values.

That, and the size of strap on you use, is irrelevant. Marketing pretty much destroys your point. Women are marketed as sex objects, men as success objects. This is something done in every culture in every country across the world because money talks and BS walks.

Ain't nobody using a picture of a homeless dude to sell something.
[+]
 Fenrir.Niflheim
VIP
Server: Fenrir
user: Tesahade
By Fenrir.Niflheim 2024-04-23 10:56:27
Link | Quote | Reply

That, and the size of strap on you use, is irrelevant.
I find this funny, that my statement means my man must be taking it from me, it is not like he does all the hard work or anything. And that making money is all he should be good for, if he cant make more money than me he must be a pile of garbage or a women right?

Marketing pretty much destroys your point. Women are marketed as sex objects, men as success objects. This is something done in every culture in every country across the world because money talks and BS walks.

You are limiting your view to it must be this way and that there is no variation, maybe you can call it a rule of thumb but it is not a golden rule that works in all conditions.

Ain't nobody using a picture of a homeless dude to sell something.
They use them to get you to buy into a charity.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2024-04-23 11:02:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I like how they made hard mode in the game, with her in a skinsuit. I prefer the full black suit with red lights on it, it's still funny though given the stranglehold progressives have over most western AAA devs.
[+]
 Fenrir.Niflheim
VIP
By Fenrir.Niflheim 2024-04-23 11:04:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I like how they made hard mode in the game, with her in a skinsuit. I prefer the full black suit with red lights on it, it's still funny though given the stranglehold progressives have over most western AAA devs.
I think it is a bit tongue in cheek, like if you want the nakey look you are going to have to suffer the consequences.
By Dodik 2024-04-23 11:05:11
Link | Quote | Reply

*note* the terms obese and overweight get used interchangeably when they shouldn't be. Overweight is BMI of 25+, obese is 30+, severe long term health issues start showing up once we're in the obese category.

Agreed but BMI is not a good measure of health. A heavily muscular person, male or female, will have a very high Body Mass Index (BMI) but likely a low fat percentage and be in perfect health.

Body fat percentage is a better measure. I do not suggest anyone tracks this though, it can lead to obsession over the thing you are measuring rather than the goal, being healthy.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2024-04-23 11:14:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I think it is a bit tongue in cheek, like if you want the nakey look you are going to have to suffer the consequences.

The best part is a lot of gamers play on hard mode straight from the start in any game, to show off. So everyone is instantly going to know if someone is playing on hard mode or not.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2024-04-23 11:31:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
making money is all he should be good for, if he cant make more money than me he must be a pile of garbage or a women right?

Generally speaking a man that makes more money is more appealing to most women, from the outset. Very few women who make a lot of money want to get with a waiter for instance. The reverse however is very common, and a very well paid man (even a millionaire) will happily get with a pretty waitress.

If you're with someone and then things change later however there is a bond built, so it's not quite the same usually. If you love someone already then it's different.

There was an argument I remember reading a while ago that women who earn a lot of money are actually far more unhappy if they are single and have put their career first, because they find it much much harder to find a someone to date. Most women don't like to date down at all and find that a huge turnoff, and men don't like to date women who earn more than them either because it can be humiliating.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2024-04-23 11:46:16
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Fenrir.Niflheim
VIP
By Fenrir.Niflheim 2024-04-23 11:56:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Most women don't like to date down at all and find that a huge turnoff, and men don't like to date women who earn more than them either because it can be humiliating.
Due to my position and proximity to other women who "make money" I can say that most have "dated down" at least in my state, city and local industry. Some are married to mechanics, machinists and electricians.

I do not believe this is always the case for every area of the world, but it is a pretty defeatist attitude to pretend that the "women never date down" statement is.
[+]
By Afania 2024-04-23 12:03:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Marketing pretty much destroys your point. Women are marketed as sex objects, men as success objects

Wait what? Men are being marketed as sex objects all the time. Look at all the half naked guys with six packs in library romance section book cover, or Google otome and yaoi games.

here is one example

Plenty of games like this are even r18+ with males sex with each other.

You can also find plenty of successful women biography in bookstore or internet interview. there is a market for men selling sex or women selling success....
 Bahamut.Negan
Server: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2024-04-23 12:09:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Some are married to mechanics, machinists and electricians
POWER TO THE PROLETARIAT! Git dem wimenz!
[+]
By RadialArcana 2024-04-23 12:29:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I do not believe this is always the case for every area of the world, but it is a pretty defeatist attitude to pretend that the "women never date down" statement is.

Yeah I'm generalizing, there are women and men who are different.

Quote:
Wait what? Men are being marketed as sex objects all the time. Look at all the guys with six packs in library romance section book cover, or Google otome games.

It's not the same, most women enjoy this kind of stuff on a more romantic or emotional level (most people who buy that will probably be gay guys though, lets be real). For instance very few women can look at some random guys *** or body part and be turned on by it. They need to see the face and maybe even know what they are like for this to be any kind of appeal because they use their imagination to build a narrative and that is the appeal.

Men are usually far more visual and our brains are built to objectify women naturally, a man can see a pic of literal boob or *** and not even know who it belongs to, or care and think it's a 10/10 best picture they ever saw.

A woman can send a random man she is interested in a pic of her boob and he will be extremely happy with that and take that as an acceptable introduction, you try send a woman you are interested in a pic of something and see how unhappy she will usually be with that.
[+]
By Dodik 2024-04-23 12:33:21
Link | Quote | Reply

As a man I don't want a picture of anyone's boobs male or female as an introduction.

Can easily find that kind of thing if so inclined. A person that sends that in lieu of talking is not worth my time.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2024-04-23 12:35:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Negan said: »
POWER TO THE PROLETARIAT! Git dem wimenz!

When you find out your gf earns 4 times as much as you and your birthday is coming up.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2024-04-23 12:37:47
Link | Quote | Reply

As a man I don't want a picture of anyone's boobs male or female as an introduction.

I have never met any guy that would be offended and angry in this situation, if it was someone they would be interested in and they are single. Maybe you're different though. The reverse however is very likely though, most women really don't like that.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2024-04-23 12:41:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Agreed but BMI is not a good measure of health. A heavily muscular person, male or female, will have a very high Body Mass Index (BMI) but likely a low fat percentage and be in perfect health.

Body fat percentage is a better measure. I do not suggest anyone tracks this though, it can lead to obsession over the thing you are measuring rather than the goal, being healthy.

I agree BFP is a far better measure as organ fat accumulation is what causes all the issues and BMI only tracks that second hand. I only used BMI because that is what all the health organizations keep data on, accurately tracking BFP requires more expensive equipment, four point or higher Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA) at a minimum. And not those silly ones you just hold, its' got to measure from hands to feet to be remotely accurate.

For men 14~20% BFP is healthy, women 17~24%, though body composition really matters there. A women can have 30% BFP and still be healthy if her genetics puts it in places other then around her internal organs (belly).
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2024-04-23 12:49:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I'm generalizing, there are women and men who are different.

Quote:
Wait what? Men are being marketed as sex objects all the time. Look at all the guys with six packs in library romance section book cover, or Google otome games.

It's not the same, most women enjoy this kind of stuff on a more romantic or emotional level (most people who buy that will probably be gay guys though, lets be real). For instance very few women can look at some random guys *** or body part and be turned on by it. They need to see the face and maybe even know what they are like for this to be any kind of appeal because they use their imagination to build a narrative and that is the appeal.

Men are usually far more visual and our brains are built to objectify women naturally, a man can see a pic of literal boob or *** and not even know who it belongs to, or care and think it's a 10/10 best picture they ever saw.

A woman can send a random man she is interested in a pic of her boob and he will be extremely happy with that and take that as an acceptable introduction, you try send a woman you are interested in a pic of something and see how unhappy she will usually be with that.

Ultimately ignore what people say and just look at what they do. You want to know the female sexual fantasy, go browse Harlequin books at your local Barnes and Noble / etc. For those who do not want to read, watch Outlander on Netflix. Insert <random generic female> into situation with tall, dark, handsome men who take the lead and get stuff done, but are open and sensitive only to her. For the male sexual fantasy, just go visit p8rnh*b.

And it's totally understandable, homo sapiens is an animal and every animals mate selection system is optimized for the condition that animal evolved in. We can use our higher brain to argue all day long, will have zero impact on the million years of evolutionary trial and error that we call attraction.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Server: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-04-23 12:50:04
Link | Quote | Reply

For a casual hookup, sure.
For long term dating, absolutely not.
[+]
By Zehira 2024-04-23 12:50:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I have never met any guy that would be offended and angry in this situation

But this guy...

[+]
 Asura.Iamaman
user: iamaman
By Asura.Iamaman 2024-04-23 13:06:10
Link | Quote | Reply

For those who do not want to read, watch Outlander on Netflix.

That show gave my wife a kilt fetish.
[+]
By Afania 2024-04-23 13:16:38
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not the same, most women enjoy this kind of stuff on a more romantic or emotional level

Well sure, I don't disagree with women caring more about emotional connections in a romance story. But the six packs on book cover has to help the sales at least a little right? Or else why would they put that kind of male characters on the cover? They could just put a logo or random image on and sell the story itself.

(most people who buy that will probably be gay guys though, lets be real).

Idk about gay guy's preference, but I can tell you large amount of women are more into sex marketing than you'd imagine. When I was in college plenty of my close female friends made yaoi(sex between 2 males) fan manga porns and shared/sold them to other females in conventions. There are no emotions nor meaningful story in such
work, just using images of naked men as sex objects for dopamine rush.

That doesn't mean they'll run around announcing it to the world or
be happy if a random guy send them a naked image. Most people are just extremely low profile about it, that's all.

Quote:
A woman can send a random man she is interested in a pic of her
boob and he will be extremely happy with that and take that as an acceptable introduction, you try send a woman you are interested in
a pic of something and see how unhappy she will usually be with
that.

Men or women if someone sends such image as an introduction to a total stranger and visibly happy about it I will list them both as "perv" and block them lol.

In the world that I live in this is not the normal way to meet a stranger, at all.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 9 10