(Sylph) COP1-1 -> 8-3 Group - Looking For Members!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Sylph » (Sylph) COP1-1 -> 8-3 Group - Looking for Members!
(Sylph) COP1-1 -> 8-3 Group - Looking for Members!
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2009-11-05 17:54:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi Sylph!

I'm setting up a solid 6-man group to tackle COP! Starting from 1-1 and finishing with a Ring.

At the moment we're 3/6 and looking for some good, well played members that require COP finishing!

At the moment we have 2 people that need COP completing, and 1 person who's basically there to try and make the experience easier by helping out!

Personally, I've completed all COP 1/1. I've lead 3 separate groups through COP, both as part of the group and by giving the group leaders strategies that I used, and helped adapt them to their specific setup.

Between the 3 members we currently have, we have pretty much every role covered (SMN for Promy's, Healer's for 1~8, DD for 1~8, Stunner(s) for Diabolos, etc).

We're looking for friendly people that want to work on COP a little at a time =)

Planned runs are Sunday around 5PM GMT (UK Time) - Noon EST - 11am CST - 10am MST - 9am PST.

If you're interested, please send a /t to Cynic or Hitetsu ^^
 Siren.Eagleeyes
Server: Siren
user: eagleeyes
By Siren.Eagleeyes 2009-11-05 18:11:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish you luck
 Sylph.Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2009-11-05 18:30:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks ^^

Quick update for anyone interested, we're now 4/6! Hopefully starting on Sunday if we can find 2 more people soon =)

I've also been offered more help on Missions that can take more than 6 people ^^
 Seraph.Mooshie
Server: Seraph
user: Mooshie
By Seraph.Mooshie 2009-11-05 18:36:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow, a GMT CoP static. If i didnt love my dynamis shell so much id change server in a second. Seraph is dead.
 Alexander.Therealchibo
Server: Alexander
By Alexander.Therealchibo 2009-11-05 19:15:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn still people who dont have COP done?
 Sylph.Kehl
user: Kehl
By Sylph.Kehl 2009-11-07 09:57:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Errrr i need it lol im on the promies xD
 Bahamut.Zorander
Server: Bahamut
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2009-11-07 10:51:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol i've played this game for 5 years and I just got damn CoP done..I was alwats a slacker and never cared to get it done. It freakin awesome that ppl like Hitetsu would do runs like this to help other ppl out. I'd love to help ya but wrong server, which you guys the best of luck.

Never thought i'd be the one saying this but SO glad I finished CoP.
 Sylph.Alecredion
By Sylph.Alecredion 2009-11-07 11:28:53
Link | Quote | Reply

yo hits, ill help u guys out, personally love the CoP storyline, and since they made it easy as pie, ya dont need other gear, just hit me up. My only problem is that I usually work on Sundays 1-10 pst
 Sylph.Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2009-11-07 13:38:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks a lot for the replies guys!

At the moment it looks like we're hitting around 8~9/6 people that need it O_O more than I expected in 72 hours XD
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [99 days between previous and next post]
 Sylph.Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2010-02-14 11:27:44
Link | Quote | Reply

2 of our COP members haven't turned up for a few weeks (read: 4~6 weeks) and now we're looking to find 2 more people to take their spots starting from COP 2-5 (Mammet Fight).

/t Me or Lorddiemos in game, or PM on here and let us know if you're interested!
 Sylph.Bubblepie
user: Bubblepie
By Sylph.Bubblepie 2010-02-14 19:59:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I sent a /tell to you on FF ^^~
hope u see it