New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » HorizonXI » If Horizon had a $1 monthly fee
If Horizon had a $1 monthly fee
First Page 2 3 ... 23 24
By GetHelpNerd 2023-11-30 11:33:24
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah i guess to continue the comparisons retail is better in this regard

you can be toxic/racist/sexist there all you want and it's pretty unlikely you'll get banned unless you deliberately type words on a list
 Lakshmi.Glaciont
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: glaciont
By Lakshmi.Glaciont 2023-11-30 11:34:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Setsuko said: »
Lakshmi.Glaciont said: »
Oh so it wasn’t Rinste using homophobic and racist slurs in open chat and calling people Ns and Fs /tells? Weird… so weird

He did do this but the point was he did it for months without getting in trouble. It wasn't until he pissed off the head GM that he actually got banned. Prior to, you can see she was sending him gm tickets about him and laughing about it.

I totally understand that. I just wanted to clarify that he was a ***person to begin with. But the Head GM, if that turns out to be true, that should be dealt with. Absolutely
Server: Asura
user: Raytheon
By Asura.Clintbeastwood 2023-11-30 11:48:41
Link | Quote | Reply

GetHelpNerd said: »
yeah i guess to continue the comparisons retail is better in this regard

you can be toxic/racist/sexist there all you want and it's pretty unlikely you'll get banned unless you deliberately type words on a list

Just say, "I hate retail."
[+]
 Lakshmi.Glaciont
Server: Lakshmi
user: glaciont
By Lakshmi.Glaciont 2023-11-30 11:49:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Also my two cents on horizon, since I’m alive again. I love the server and the people. I’m not part of the upper echelon, i do mild EGLS stuff, I keep fairly active in the community and never have had problems with the staff - if I had it had been mild.

People can crap on the server, call people culty for liking it. But most of the player base just enjoys the slower pace of playing and grouping up again. Most people don’t notice many of the “nerfs” or changes to jobs… and the ones that do come from retail and 10 different private servers and could easily be declared as sweaty and exclusionary players - which thankfully there arent many of
Administrator
By Rooks 2023-11-30 11:52:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Annnd I think this one has run its course as well.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 23 24