Easiest Power Leveling Route To 99?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » easiest power leveling route to 99?
easiest power leveling route to 99?
By sedosan 2023-04-16 19:03:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I quit the game before escha and just returned to the game.
I created alt characters for multiboxing and they just turned 30.

My plan was to take them to worm party in Abyssea La Thaine as that's where I always did before but upon further search I saw some people talk about Escha but i don't know if it works with PL.

Would my alts still receive exp if we're in the same party with my 99 char? also what's the starting/learning curve in Escha?
 Fenrir.Niflheim
VIP
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Tesahade
By Fenrir.Niflheim 2023-04-16 19:36:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I usually use blu to do Escha leveling, and the dragons near warp 2 in zitah, you can set some RoE to get a bit more exp.

The exp is effected by the difference in level between your 99 and the lower level party members but its really inconsequential. You can PL a char from 1 to 99 there in a few hours.

as for learning curve, its just run around to get a pool of mobs then AoE magic to kill them and repeat, need to have good dt gear and a strong MAB set.
[+]
 Bismarck.Firedemon
Server: Bismarck
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2023-04-16 19:59:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Do the first few Rhapsodies missions too to get the first KI (Rhapsody in White) as it provides an extra 30% XP bonus.

BST and Bouncing Bertha using Tegmina Buffet works great too.
[+]
 Valefor.Yandaime
Server: Valefor
user: Yandaime
By Valefor.Yandaime 2023-04-16 20:40:43
Link | Quote | Reply

You be can also set an ROE on repeat for your alts like “kill monster” or something (been awhile for me too) will grant an extra 5000~ for every 5 or 6 things you kill. Puks in Escha Zi’Tah work well as long as they’re not overcrowded. Also, they count as Dragons. If BLU-Cleaving, they are VERY resistant to Wind spells but should die 1-shot to the other big-hitting spells. And with a good DT set you shouldn’t have any issues chaining 20 or more of them per pull.

Edit:
If memory serves, each Puk should give 1000+ as long as each alt has all the RoV EXP KIs but even having just one or two makes a big difference. And each time they level, they’ll get closer in level to your main and level up that much faster.

The whole thing should only take about an hour or so if you get good hunting iirc
By Pantafernando 2023-04-17 03:14:58
Link | Quote | Reply

If you only want the easiest but the longest also, i would mention placing those mules at Bostauniex Obliete (sp), set GoV to 9 leeches kills and kills leeches for a very long time

The only pre-req is that you can earn at least 1 exp per kill, what should happen very early. The downside obviously you basically ignore direct exp for the most part what imo is the highest value in a solo leveling, and as you arent moving the chars (its too annoying making them all follow or park them in the middle of the camp) you are riding on the respawn timer of a couple of mobs. The upside is that you really dont need any RoV ki for this method as the gov exp isnt affected by that.

The fastest I guess is cleaving dragons and puks in escha zitah. Times will vary depending on competition
 Bahamut.Drumskull
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Drumskull 2023-04-17 09:28:30
Link | Quote | Reply

sedosan said: »
I quit the game before escha and just returned to the game.
I created alt characters for multiboxing and they just turned 30.

My plan was to take them to worm party in Abyssea La Thaine as that's where I always did before but upon further search I saw some people talk about Escha but i don't know if it works with PL.

Would my alts still receive exp if we're in the same party with my 99 char? also what's the starting/learning curve in Escha?
JUST DO ROE
[+]
By zixxer 2023-04-22 04:59:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Step 1: Have access to Reisenjima

Step 2: Go to Reisenjima send a /tell to Kuhwhoot "(please invite me).

Step 3: Buy something in his bazaar for 1M.

Step 4: Go to taco bell for nacho fries

Step 5: ???

Step 6: Profit
[+]
By Dodik 2023-04-22 06:44:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Sad that the without botting constraint has to be explicitly specified these days.
[+]