How Common Is Lilith Gear In AMAN Trove?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » How common is Lilith gear in AMAN Trove?
How common is Lilith gear in AMAN Trove?
 Asura.Ramsy
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ramsy
By Asura.Ramsy 2023-02-25 19:03:58
Link | Quote | Reply

macsdf1 said: »
Asura.Ramsy said: »
Draylo said: »
Honestly I don't have evidence but it should follow the logic of every single other HTB. But, just from my experience, I've helped so many people with Malignance and it was always better to do VD than anything lower. I've done countless on E also when I was too lazy to get friends to join or use my mules and the drop rate is just horrid. All that aside, the fight is not that hard anymore with all the gear we've gotten and even someone just posted a SMN and GEO duo not long ago since the pet update.

You can also use the typical TP denial strat with a MNK That is the beauty of the game, theres so many ways to complete things. This should be what ppl wanted anyways, gotta grind and not get everything handed to you. The sad part is not many people have done videos or strats on farming the wardens since all the gear upgrades. They would all rather solo E and complain nobody teams up

I don’t think since the upgrades the start has changed at all.

Run/drk Geo/drk whm/drk cor rng (Brd or smn) still seem like the easiest way to farm VD and the wardens. Covered all the dmg types for wardens and can’t really result in any deaths.

any videos on this strat? or a quick run down? I've got 5/5, solo farmed on VE, but if it's quick and easy with a group, maybe I can help get some pieces with friends who got none or little, or our mules.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mdudmjci3Oo

Basically the same as this but we subbed Brd for the smn.

Dmg Lilith until she tps and spawns gyverns. Rune rotates around and hold. Keeps SS or cure skin on and everyone that’s /drk rotated absorb tp while you kill the gyvern/warden. Cor and rng RA + WS from about 6 or 7 yalms. If your to close you get doom aura and if your to far dmg is like 0. Run in annd savage the gyvern down and then run back out.Each warden has its dmg type to deal with. For the elf RA and last stand, Hume ra for tp and then savage it dead. For galka we did a SC of Leaden > TF I believe? Rng bounty shots everything. For rolls we did chaos and Sam until wardens are all dead and then swapped to sam/monk for Lilith.

Phase 2 same thing Last stand her down. WSing right at 1000 tp. Sometimes we would TP on the gyverns in this phase and just WS Lilith
[+]
By macsdf1 2023-02-26 20:55:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly I don't have evidence but it should follow the logic of every single other HTB. But, just from my experience, I've helped so many people with Malignance and it was always better to do VD than anything lower. I've done countless on E also when I was too lazy to get friends to join or use my mules and the drop rate is just horrid. All that aside, the fight is not that hard anymore with all the gear we've gotten and even someone just posted a SMN and GEO duo not long ago since the pet update.

You can also use the typical TP denial strat with a MNK That is the beauty of the game, theres so many ways to complete things. This should be what ppl wanted anyways, gotta grind and not get everything handed to you. The sad part is not many people have done videos or strats on farming the wardens since all the gear upgrades. They would all rather solo E and complain nobody teams up

Run/drk Geo/drk whm/drk cor rng (Brd or smn) still seem like the easiest way to farm VD and the wardens. Covered all the dmg types for wardens and can’t really result in any deaths.

any videos on this strat? or a quick run down? I've got 5/5, solo farmed on VE, but if it's quick and easy with a group, maybe I can help get some pieces with friends who got none or little, or our mules.

Dmg Lilith until she tps and spawns gyverns. Rune rotates around and hold. Keeps SS or cure skin on and everyone that’s /drk rotated absorb tp while you kill the gyvern/warden. Cor and rng RA + WS from about 6 or 7 yalms. If your to close you get doom aura and if your to far dmg is like 0. Run in annd savage the gyvern down and then run back out.Each warden has its dmg type to deal with. For the elf RA and last stand, Hume ra for tp and then savage it dead. For galka we did a SC of Leaden > TF I believe? Rng bounty shots everything. For rolls we did chaos and Sam until wardens are all dead and then swapped to sam/monk for Lilith.

Phase 2 same thing Last stand her down. WSing right at 1000 tp. Sometimes we would TP on the gyverns in this phase and just WS Lilith

what bubble should geo do? looks easy, but 15 minute isn't my idea of quick haha. But guess this was with old gear.
By Draylo 2023-02-26 22:15:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Defensive ones for magic until she pop the gyve. Then offensive ones for the ranged attackers. That video was 3 years ago though, which was my point. Sadly don't have many FFXI content creators anymore, but it would be nice if someone uploaded a current one. Too many people spamming VE and E instead of teaming up and doing something like this with all the gear improvements we've had. Not to mention TP denial is a popular strat these days and is way more refined.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Iocus
Server: Phoenix
user: androwe
By Phoenix.Iocus 2023-02-27 05:51:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I did 100 more E/VE over the weekend and got nothing. I did SCH/RDM, RDM/DRK, and WHM and watched her bleed out on D with no adds. Still no drops but we just started doing it but we'll try VD today.

Same strat as the video with RUN + SCH but without Anchor. You just run in circles and yell obscenities at her to pass time. Probably don't need the WHM at all.
YouTube Video Placeholder
is an old SCH solo we watched before we tried it.
 Asura.Zenairis
user: Altairis
By Asura.Zenairis 2023-02-27 15:06:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Me and my friend both got the gloves randomly by accident and funny enough his was on a "regiven" venus orb. Meaning he failed one, traded it back and the NPC gave him a new venus in exchange, then he went on to get the Malig gloves from it. Talk about the definition of luck
[+]
 Phoenix.Iocus
By Phoenix.Iocus 2023-02-27 15:18:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I am very happy for you. It's good to know it's not all cfs.
 Asura.Ramsy
user: Ramsy
By Asura.Ramsy 2023-02-27 16:15:58
Link | Quote | Reply

what bubble should geo do? looks easy, but 15 minute isn't my idea of quick haha. But guess this was with old gear.

You could probably do it in 10 minutes or so now? Gear is better now, but too with time it depends on how fast gyverns spawn . There are times when one will spawn with no warden. I liked the extra time honestly cause it gave me more time to land bounty shot. The drop rate for us at least was better than us doing it solo too.

We went frail on here so when gyverns spawned we would Geo tag and kill them. Frail is fine on her too as long as you don’t kill before all 3 wardens comes out. We used indi fury as well. Rune barely took any dmg using runes and cure skin.

We didn’t use anchor during any of our runs incase people feel like they need to. Our rune tanked in knockback +6 for no push back. Knockback +4 only moved him every 3 hits.
[+]
 Phoenix.Iocus
By Phoenix.Iocus 2023-03-04 13:20:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I got my last drop. Thank you all for the posts.

We did 100+ ve/e and switched to VD for around 50 more.
SCH/WHM + RDM/DRK and a THF that sits at the entrance for TH at the end was like 12~13 minute runs for VD. Helix does all the work, RDM sits in MDT gear and cycles Stoneskin and Absorb-TP. Paralyze II works on both forms and makes her less annoying.

I did see SMN can tank her with Siren + Wind's Blessing with the changes to pet m.eva. That's pretty cool. SMN + GEO duo is supposed to be 5 minute clear times. Link
[+]