POST YOUR SORTIE EARRING AUGS
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2022-09-04 09:04:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Cloudius777 said: »
SO, finally got SMN earring +2 now, unfortunatly it was on my toon that doesnt even have SMN unlocked when it's the only thing i've been hunting for on my MAIN SMN!

Anyway.... 3rd slot is....

my augs were DT-6%, Pet Acc/M.Acc/R.Acc +17, STP+7

Are the two characters on the same account? If they are you can just dbox it to your SMN account. The earrings are account transferrable.

Sadly the sapphires are not, though.
By Cloudius777 2022-09-04 09:09:14
Link | Quote | Reply

No 2 different accounts :'(
By IGDC 2022-09-04 09:19:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Tesseracta said: »

Pet DA goes up to 10.

NPCs for 5.8k~ gil.

15 / 20 / 10 almost seems as that would be a perfect bst+2 earring. Grats if you play bst
[+]
By Afania 2022-09-04 11:29:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Celebrindal said: »
I find just the opposite these days. I almost never pull hate on RNG, but on COR with tripleshot up it happens so easy- Ikenga was a huge help in finally getting some -enmity, but during TS that's not what I'm wearing for sure (outside of one slot).

Even if you wear full TS gears and don't have COR sortie earring, it's still fairly easy to cap enmity-.

ItemSet 386675

This set has 37, add 5 from merit and 10 from sch spell that's 52.

From my experience, full time capped enmity- in every set is not required to avoid pulling hate from Arebati though. I only used capped enmity- in WS set and it worked.

Although if you are scared you can cap enmity- in TS up/down/WS sets easily.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2022-09-04 12:28:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Afania said: »
his set has 37, add 5 from merit and 10 from sch spell that's 52.

drop Kuchekula for nq Cacoethic
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2022-09-04 15:02:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Afania said: »
I find just the opposite these days. I almost never pull hate on RNG, but on COR with tripleshot up it happens so easy- Ikenga was a huge help in finally getting some -enmity, but during TS that's not what I'm wearing for sure (outside of one slot).

Even if you wear full TS gears and don't have COR sortie earring, it's still fairly easy to cap enmity-.

ItemSet 386675

This set has 37, add 5 from merit and 10 from sch spell that's 52.

From my experience, full time capped enmity- in every set is not required to avoid pulling hate from Arebati though. I only used capped enmity- in WS set and it worked.

Although if you are scared you can cap enmity- in TS up/down/WS sets easily.

That set- you've got to be kidding, though, right? Why on earth would you use those slots to remove so much potential dps to lower enmity when there are quite easy to obtain better choices now? This just looks like some kind of -enmity set built years ago to answer a question, not make the best choices.

But my point from the first post was pretty clear- that I frequently pull hate much easier on COR than I ever do on RNG these days due to all the tools RNG gets to prevent such things, while COR's dps potential has grown immensely in the past 4 years without new ways to shed hate. It wasn't saying that COR is some massive hate machine, but that it can nowadays spike massive damage suddenly and that can cause issues in hate-sensitive scenarios. Mostly it was to say how the -enmity from Ikenga and the JSE earring aren't worthless, and still allow us to put viable amounts of -enmity in our sets without massive sacrifices.
By Afania 2022-09-06 03:50:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Why on earth would you use those slots to remove so much potential dps to lower enmity when there are quite easy to obtain better choices now?

Post them then?

If you are keeping TS gears in head/body/legs/feet/hands then the only slot available is earring/neck/waist/ring/back.

Edit: double checked spreadsheet, removing any TS gear and dead aim head for Ikenga is bigger DPS loss than removing accessory for enmity-. Cuz most of the crit rate accessory available suck, but TS/QS/dead aim is major source of white dmg in am3 set.

For earring/neck/waist/ring that's the highest enmity- that AH search functions returns, except one enmity- earring that works in legion only, and one waist that is enmity- 4 without any ranged stats. And sortie earring of course.

You can get enmity- 10 from back but also sacrifice 10 crit, not worth it imo.

So exactly where is that mythical god tier enmity- accessories that doesn't hinder DPS and isn't sortie earring, may as well share them ;p. Because AH.com search function isn't returning anything that fits your description.

Edit2: also I am not sure what's all that "lost so much DPS from enmity- accessories" statement is about. I only noticed less than 5% DPS difference on spreadsheet if you TP in enmity- accessories instead of usual crit/stp accessory. Majority of cor Arma am3 white dmg during TS came from multi hit proccing since no native dead aim. So losing something like 3% crit here and there from accessory isn't the end of the world.