Link | Quote | Reply

In a gold rush, sell picks.
 Asura.Sechs
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2022-04-22 03:54:13
Link | Quote | Reply

5% refresh rate sounds in line with the numbers I was getting in my uhm... ~50 Mars Orbs or whatever it was.

Not sure if this is strange or if it tells us something, but the sample starts being large enough and from multiple sources that I'm starting to believe ~5% might indeed be the refresh rate of Orbs after all.
By IGDC 2022-04-22 05:53:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Rips said: »
Alright, here we go. I finished my Mars Orbs for the month and these are the results. 220 Mars Orbs used:

82 Copper Voucher's (37%)
33 SP Gobbie Key's (15%)
53 Apple Juice (24%)
40 Orange Juice (18%)
12 Refreshed Mars Orbs (5%)

Also, of the orbs popped only 2 sets of chests spawned with a rainbow box when I entered.

Wait a minute.

220 Mars orbs a month?! Do you have like 40 mules?!
By SimonSes 2022-04-22 06:23:11
Link | Quote | Reply

IGDC said: »
Rips said: »
Alright, here we go. I finished my Mars Orbs for the month and these are the results. 220 Mars Orbs used:

82 Copper Voucher's (37%)
33 SP Gobbie Key's (15%)
53 Apple Juice (24%)
40 Orange Juice (18%)
12 Refreshed Mars Orbs (5%)

Also, of the orbs popped only 2 sets of chests spawned with a rainbow box when I entered.

Wait a minute.

220 Mars orbs a month?! Do you have like 40 mules?!

I would say most mules will get 3 mars orbs. I doubt someone will do all the tasks for each silver voucher or prepare Omen access for all mules.

So I would guess he has more like 6 main chars and 60+ mules :)
 Bahamut.Unagihito
Server: Bahamut
user: eelman
By Bahamut.Unagihito 2022-04-22 09:16:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Iamaman said: »

The lines around the nine lives in Reisenjima are:

Around five out of nine lives rrremaining!≺Prompt≻

Around seven out of nine lives rrremaining!≺Prompt≻

Around three out of nine lives rrremaining...≺Prompt≻

As soon as I saw Maat in the next patch, I thought these messages are probably related to that. I can see them beating multiple lives out of you for some reason or another in the name of progress.
By gojito 2022-04-22 20:48:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Got Sroda Ring from non-BBLT. I chickened out and didn't look for it!
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2022-04-22 23:56:57
Link | Quote | Reply

gojito said: »

See this man here properly leveled his Séance Skill.
By Rips 2022-04-23 01:44:33
Link | Quote | Reply

gojito said: »

Ballsy. I like it.
 Asura.Bixbite
By Asura.Bixbite 2022-05-13 20:13:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Why is Sroda Ring 100m? Is it any good for parties without trusts or are the rich multiboxers just buying it up.

Str +15 physical dmg limit +3% does that make it bis for Savage blade over Karieyh, Niqmaddu or Epaminondas.

The Sroda pieces seem to be falling whereas ring might be increasing in value.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2022-05-13 20:41:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Best STR-aligned WS ring where the DEX loss is not a factor. Only ring with PDL. BIS for a lot of WS. Trust stat is just a bonus. Seems like a no brainer that it would be so high (on Asura), given it's rarity from trove and the history of Orpheus's Sash.
[+]
 Asura.Aburaage
By Asura.Aburaage 2022-05-13 20:47:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Best and worst luck
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Jakey
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Jakey
By Quetzalcoatl.Jakey 2022-05-13 22:23:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't see any discussion on the changes to light/dark arts with sch sub

On SCH Main it seems to work fine giving B+ skill and Master levels and everything else adding to the skill no problem now.

With SCH Sub:
I'm getting 386 skill from light or dark arts from sch sub regardless of master level now... I expected 404(B+) + 16(from merits) I guess I should lvl sch sub for a mule to see if merits effect sch sub light/dark arts skill now but neither 386 or 370 neatly correspond with a 99 skill tier so not sure what is going on.

I also tried on a lvl 93 job and found 350 skill from light/dark arts on sub which also doesnt seem to line up neatly with skill tiers so maybe they made a new skill formula for light/dark arts skill from subjob.
 Asura.Hya
user: HyaAsura
By Asura.Hya 2022-05-13 23:20:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Jakey said: »
I don't see any discussion on the changes to light/dark arts with sch sub

On SCH Main it seems to work fine giving B+ skill and Master levels and everything else adding to the skill no problem now.

With SCH Sub:
I'm getting 386 skill from light or dark arts from sch sub regardless of master level now... I expected 404(B+) + 16(from merits) I guess I should lvl sch sub for a mule to see if merits effect sch sub light/dark arts skill now but neither 386 or 370 neatly correspond with a 99 skill tier so not sure what is going on.

I also tried on a lvl 93 job and found 350 skill from light/dark arts on sub which also doesnt seem to line up neatly with skill tiers so maybe they made a new skill formula for light/dark arts skill from subjob.

This has already been looked into by someone and submitted on the OF as a bug, and subsequently accepted. It's likely now in SE development limbo.
By Afania 2022-05-14 03:57:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Best STR-aligned WS ring where the DEX loss is not a factor. Only ring with PDL. BIS for a lot of WS. Trust stat is just a bonus. Seems like a no brainer that it would be so high (on Asura), given it's rarity from trove and the history of Orpheus's Sash.

Asura.Bixbite said: »
Why is Sroda Ring 100m? Is it any good for parties without trusts or are the rich multiboxers just buying it up.

Str +15 physical dmg limit +3% does that make it bis for Savage blade over Karieyh, Niqmaddu or Epaminondas.

The Sroda pieces seem to be falling whereas ring might be increasing in value.

Why'd everyone like to abuse the term "BiS" in FFXI lol.

It replaces Karieyh IF your attack is capped, AND IF you don't need accuracy. So there is a lot of condition that needs to be fulfilled before it's "BiS".
 Asura.Bixbite
By Asura.Bixbite 2022-05-14 07:45:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

To determine whether its worth spending 100m lol when I already have the other rings. BIS when attack / acc capped seems good especially with mastery levels boosting stats.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Server: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2022-05-14 12:20:47
Link | Quote | Reply

because BIS is a loose term used by the unskilled and the unknowing. Most people who are looking for BIS usually aren't mannered enough to understand the way stats and situations work especially when it comes to WS and Tp sets.

In theory, the answer is yes and no.
 Asura.Bixbite
By Asura.Bixbite 2022-05-14 17:43:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
because BIS is a loose term used by the unskilled and the unknowing. Most people who are looking for BIS usually aren't mannered enough to understand the way stats and situations work especially when it comes to WS and Tp sets.

Yes, when i have to play warrior for stuff over my main pup. I just turn off my brain and press the savage blade button. This new ring will be good for that.
By Afania 2022-05-15 02:07:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

To determine whether its worth spending 100m lol when I already have the other rings. BIS when attack / acc capped seems good especially with mastery levels boosting stats.

Whether it's worth 100m or not it's subjective. I think it's not a bad situational swap, but I wouldn't put it in default ws set. Isn't v20 NM has 2k-2.3k defense or something? I'm just gonna assume attack is not capped by default personally. But Im a cor, what can I say about mighty warriors.
By Musashi232 2022-05-15 02:43:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Tommrow is the big accouchement right?
By Seun 2022-05-15 04:19:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Afania said: »
Quote:

Whether it's worth 100m or not it's subjective. I think it's not a bad situational swap, but I wouldn't put it in default ws set. Isn't v20 NM has 2.3k defense or something? I'm just gonna assume attack is not capped by default personally. But Im a cor, what can I say about mighty warriors.

BiS when I kick you after you roll and summon a trust to reach the attack cap. Worth every penny :D
By Afania 2022-05-15 04:38:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Seun said: »
Quote:

Whether it's worth 100m or not it's subjective. I think it's not a bad situational swap, but I wouldn't put it in default ws set. Isn't v20 NM has 2.3k defense or something? I'm just gonna assume attack is not capped by default personally. But Im a cor, what can I say about mighty warriors.

BiS when I kick you after you roll and summon a trust to reach the attack cap. Worth every penny :D

Wait what, summon a trust for 10 attack to reach attack cap? Confused as *** but okay....
[+]
By Seun 2022-05-15 06:15:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm the only person who thinks it would be funny if someone kicked a player for a trust just to get benefit from a piece of gear then.
By Pantafernando 2022-05-15 06:52:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, at least at my time, a trust could replace 90% of playerbase with profits even without any gear specific bonus.
By Afania 2022-05-15 07:11:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Be nice to your friends, don't kick them for 10 attack boost ;) ;) ;)
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2022-05-15 07:17:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Be nice to your friends, don't kick them for 10 attack boost ;) ;) ;)
but do feel free to kick them for Cornelia, at least thru November. ^^
[+]
 Asura.Bixbite
By Asura.Bixbite 2022-05-15 08:01:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Seun said: »
I'm the only person who thinks it would be funny if someone kicked a player for a trust just to get benefit from a piece of gear then.

People are actually securing a slot for Cornelia ><.
By Pantafernando 2022-05-15 08:29:01
Link | Quote | Reply

People actually drops people for a 1/6 of HP drop... despite it being the same of 2 or 3 WS, or even 1 or 2 minutes.

Gears that favor trust just makes more uneven for the real player to join.
By cuddlyhamster 2022-05-15 20:50:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Last month, belligerents were all on third chest. today i got the belligerent on the fourth chest. was weird.
By Guyford 2022-05-17 11:00:28
Link | Quote | Reply

So the 10M doesn't actually take up a loot spot.
[+]
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Server: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2022-05-17 15:59:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Guyford said: »
So the 10M doesn't actually take up a loot spot.

Not surprising, seeing as how the normal 5M bonus (that has existed as a possible reward since the start of AMAN Trove) never took up a slot either. The campaign just doubles the amount. I guess it's good to see definitive confirmation though.

Nice orb for you, that's for sure!
First Page 2 3 ... 29 30 31