InfoBar (changing Position Via Drag/drop).

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Windower » Support » InfoBar (changing position via drag/drop).
InfoBar (changing position via drag/drop).
 Asura.Aeonova
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-11-01 09:42:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, this is just a generic question about InfoBar. I couldn't find any help with via the brief google'ing I did.

I am on a clean install of FFXI on a new computer so I'm needing to bring over my Windower settings and one of the things I was wondering is why my InfoBar is no longer drag/drop'able? I know I used to be able to just left click and drag it anywhere on the screen, but for some reason, on a clean install of FFXI/Windower, I'm not allowed to do this.

Any idea on a setting in the init file I need to add or something else I need to be doing? It bothers me that it is stuck in the top left of the screen.

Thanks in advance for any help and may the odds be ever in your favor.
 Fenrir.Niflheim
VIP
Server: Fenrir
user: Tesahade
By Fenrir.Niflheim 2021-11-01 09:47:15
Link | Quote | Reply

infobar plugin or addon?
 Asura.Aeonova
Server: Asura
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-11-01 09:51:50
Link | Quote | Reply

That's what I just realized. There is an InfoBar in both the Plugins and Addons area.

I had it turned on via Plugins and couldn't move it. I turned that off and turned it on via Plugins and now it works. (Edit: It worked the other way, but couldn't be drag/dropped). No idea why it would need to be doubled-up in the places you could toggle it on/off, but here we are.

Situation resolved via changing the place I turned the InfoBar on at. Thanks anyway.