yes
 Asura.Wotasu
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Wotasu
By Asura.Wotasu 2021-01-12 03:19:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Wotasu said: »
Seems to be a new Npc at South Sandy Mog House which crashes the game when you get close.
Running by gives grapich glitches, targeting it crashes my game.
Only used dat swaps are the latest xiview atm.
Same Npc found in Windurst Waters Mog House, also crashed the game when targeting it. NPc = A.M.A.N Liasion.
Seems to be related to XiView, Ls member had no issue and he's not using it atm.

Npc is to the right in screen

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2021-01-12 05:08:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I see no mention in the patch notes of Support Job being locked in this new Odyssey wing.
Am I being blind or was that wrong info we received?
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2021-01-12 05:11:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Melphina said: »
Edit: Also it has enmity + 10. It's supposed to be a tanking dagger I guess? Definitely a niche piece with just the base stats.
I think it's their lose attempt to render those jobs (or at least DNC) a viable tanking alternative for people who want to do 3 NMs in a run and have already used PLD and RUN?
I dunno, they were thinking something like that I guess.
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2021-01-12 05:14:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Melphina said: »
f stupid.
This zone is insanely bad with lag. Like dynamis-D lag bad.
Pretty confident the culprit here is the same culprit we have in Dyna-D zones, and that's "RP".
Looks like 3 years after the lag fest of Divergence they didn't learn their lesson and used the same technology instead of something else.
Sigh...
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2021-01-12 06:31:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Just checked JP side for the dagger and it also list weird values.
Dagger skill +247 Parrying skill +247 Magic Accuracy skill +234
短剣スキル+247 受け流しスキル+247 魔命スキル+234
 Shiva.Thorny
Server: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2021-01-12 06:38:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sechs said: »
Pretty confident the culprit here is the same culprit we have in Dyna-D zones, and that's "RP".
Looks like 3 years after the lag fest of Divergence they didn't learn their lesson and used the same technology instead of something else.
Sigh...

RP may be a contributing factor, but their instance stack is garbage in general. Something about IPC from instance to real game is incredibly poorly written, and that results in everything suffering. Sometimes you get ls chat 20min+ late in salvage, when instances are all full.
[+]
 Asura.Aerox
By Asura.Aerox 2021-01-12 06:42:42
Link | Quote | Reply

So.. best way to farm 9000 segments? People i've spoken to who do this content have like 2-5k from over a month of farming.
By malakef 2021-01-12 06:52:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Those people with 2-5k after a month of farming were only farming chests with keys not farming segments. A bad solo run should net at least 1k and I would say any decent DD can get 2k without issues and maybe 3k if don’t have terrible mob targets. Start partying up though for segment farms and you can get significantly more.
[+]
By gargurty 2021-01-12 08:23:17
Link | Quote | Reply

where is my ommelet recipy? I wanna be able to make em and not get em from a mission ; ;
By Crossbones 2021-01-12 11:11:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been getting over 4k segments a run just doing everything on the first two floors and popping a sarama with my homes. Rune brd cor whm, rdm and savagegoon is great. Two cor isn't bad either but you can roll a lot of dark resistant mobs.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-01-12 11:12:37
Link | Quote | Reply

So lovely when the first floor has all blunt resistant mobs (leeches, puks, birds etc) and you enter on Monk solo. So dumb
By Mrgrim 2021-01-12 19:45:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Just encountered bug earlier while farming w3 dyna. If you wipe and raise up on Rune fencer and possibly Paladin, fomors will aggro you instantly even after they parked back in the circle and reset. Lets just say it took me rather by surprise...Moral of the story, don't wipe on dyna w3 until it's patched!
 Fenrir.Melphina
Server: Fenrir
user: melphina
By Fenrir.Melphina 2021-01-12 20:04:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you sure you weren't just a little too close to them when you raised up? They are undead and do aggro blood from a pretty significant distance after all. It's possible it's a bug, but unless other people can confirm it's more likely just a case of user error.
By Mrgrim 2021-01-12 20:48:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ran back to W2 Boss and died there, then reraised and they (fire circle fomors) aggroed all the way from W2 boss spawn area. This was dyna bastok btw.
 Bismarck.Zuidar
Server: Bismarck
user: Radiuz
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2021-01-12 20:54:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Mrgrim said: »
Ran back to W2 Boss and died there, then reraised and they (fire circle fomors) aggroed all the way from W2 boss spawn area. This was dyna bastok btw.

I'm guessing it has to do with the Geo mobs that summon enemy luopans. enemy luopans will aggro someone causing to link with GEO fomor and aggro everyone.

You have to kill the geo pet if someone's sack pulling if you see any geo mobs that will cast a geo-pet
[+]
By Felgarr 2021-01-12 22:55:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Zuidar said: »

I'm guessing it has to do with the Geo mobs that summon enemy luopans. enemy luopans will aggro someone causing to link with GEO fomor and aggro everyone.

You have to kill the geo pet if someone's sack pulling if you see any geo mobs that will cast a geo-pet

I concur with this assessment. Enemy luopans retain hate if one is cast on you (whether in alliance or not, dead or alive)
[+]
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
Server: Bismarck
user: duo1666
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2021-01-13 01:12:20
Link | Quote | Reply

THF gear has often always had a LOT of +Enmity. Im assuming because it got TA and it was supposed to have this niche of enmity setting and bouncing. I mean, your body piece has +30 enmity.

Dancer also gets +Enmity because it had a "Suddenly i can tank kinda" niche.

The dagger having +Enmity isnt really odd or surprising given both classes have always gotten a decent amount of random enmity gear/JAs.
[+]
By Mrgrim 2021-01-13 04:58:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Felgarr said: »

I concur with this assessment. Enemy luopans retain hate if one is cast on you (whether in alliance or not, dead or alive)

That could be why that happened. Still! It cut my detritus farm short lol.
 Asura.Akivatoo
user: Akivatoo
By Asura.Akivatoo 2021-01-13 11:26:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Whenever I can, I troll SE, and the addition of the "Repairer Moogle" was one more opportunity :

YouTube Video Placeholder

enjoy !
By SimonSes 2021-01-13 12:21:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I found it more funny, that you type in /p with none there to listen :P #foreveralone
[+]
 Asura.Akivatoo
user: Akivatoo
By Asura.Akivatoo 2021-01-13 12:26:30
Link | Quote | Reply

SimonSes said: »
I found it more funny, that you type in /p with none there to listen :P #foreveralone
that's because i started the game yesterday, i'm not confident with the chat system
By SimonSes 2021-01-13 12:38:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Akivatoo said: »
that's because i started the game yesterday, i'm not confident with the chat system

Im not SE :)
By Aerix 2021-01-14 00:49:56
Link | Quote | Reply

SimonSEs. Suuuuuuuure :p
[+]
 Odin.Creaucent
Server: Odin
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2021-01-14 09:09:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Seems like the statue crusher campaign is the plus version rather than the normal stated on the campaign page, I got 4 medals and a headshard: COR from last nights Dyna Windy D.
By SimonSes 2021-01-14 09:57:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Aerix said: »

SimonSEs. Suuuuuuuure :p

;)
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Pantafernando 2021-01-14 12:37:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Hopefully they just deleted the original statue crush and keep the plus version as the new standart one.

Afterall, was the original one even something worth being called a campaign???

Post deleted by User.