Midboss Glassy Craver:
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Dontclickme
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Dontclickme 2021-01-05 22:36:42
Link | Quote | Reply

*rubs nips* can't wait to see what weirdos this new thread will bring in.
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2021-01-05 23:09:54
Link | Quote | Reply

in all seriousness though, bravo on pushing your personal performance and getting more out of the job^^
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
Server: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2021-01-05 23:50:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Dontclickme said: »
*rubs nips* can't wait to see what weirdos this new thread will bring in.

Great job on the solos bro.
[+]
By SimonSes 2021-01-06 02:56:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice one, but few things:
1. You can still drain III Gin (at least in phase when darkness dont heal him). It will get partially resisted, but with Dark seal you should be able to drain 1-2k without magic burst and more with magic burst and be much more safe with 3-4k HP+
2. You should probably try at least darkness skillchain with Cata>Cata (3 step light could be too risky) like Logical showed in his video. Skillchain damage would be out of the roof with that base WS damage.
3. Small thing, but when you activate JA including SP abilities, use Soul Enslavement last. In video you used Meditate and Scarlet after Soul Enslavement and you basically wasted 6 out of 30 sec of its duration in JA delay (you started hitting when it was 23~24 sec left on SE). Also you can probably use it much earlier than at 10%. Probably around 24% and zerg it down easily ideally adding arcane crest and arcane circle.
[+]
 Asura.Datsik
user: datsik
By Asura.Datsik 2021-01-06 03:43:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Thx, was not sure if you could actually Drain III him or not, everytime I've gone for it I've been denied. So I just stopped lol.
Same with the SC, he's super weird, even when I do cata--> cata stometimes he just flatout absorbs the SC.
At the beginning I do a choooonky SC thou lol.

It's the same thing with craver thou, I can drain III him also. Sometimes I just forget or w/e, like in the video with craver up here.
By SimonSes 2021-01-06 03:53:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Datsik said: »
Thx, was not sure if you could actually Drain III him or not, everytime I've gone for it I've been denied. So I just stopped lol.
Same with the SC, he's super weird, even when I do cata--> cata stometimes he just flatout absorbs the SC.
At the beginning I do a choooonky SC thou lol.

It's the same thing with craver thou, I can drain III him also. Sometimes I just forget or w/e, like in the video with craver up here.

Gin will absorb Light, Darkness or both. It changes after every zero hour, so you just need to check after zero hour in what phase he is (just cast drain I and see if it absorb it). If its in the phase when it doesn't absorb darkness, just do self Darkness or self compression and Drain III him.
[+]
 Asura.Datsik
user: datsik
By Asura.Datsik 2021-01-06 05:51:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you, guess I've mostly been unlucky and he absorbs both or darkness every damn time :P
[+]