When Is Doing AFB To Much, To Much?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » When is doing AFB to much, to much?
When is doing AFB to much, to much?
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Remora.Sargent
Server: Remora
Game: FFXI
By Remora.Sargent 2009-11-01 00:49:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Personally avoided Astral Burning until about a week ago, and done a few this week for merit points. Most people in my ls only see an issue if someone has ABd a job to 75, their stance is basically, they don't learn how to play the job, and as an sack myself, I make it a point not to allow people to come as jobs they have ABd to 75.

Saying that, I'm beginning to question the legitimacy again, so decided enough is enough, and whereas it was nice to build up some merits much quicker then I would in campaign/Mount Zhayolm (smn, blm and sch are my only 75s), I don't feel it is worth the risk, even though a lot of people have told me that too many people have levelled this way for SE to take action upon it.
 Alexander.Nepharite
Server: Alexander
user: nepharite
By Alexander.Nepharite 2009-11-01 00:58:21
Link | Quote | Reply

If it feels wrong when doing it, it generally is.

Remora.Sargent said:
a lot of people have told me that too many people have levelled this way for SE to take action upon it.

There may be a lot of people that have done an astral burn or two, but there aren't as many that completely abuse it.

As for SE taking any action on this, you might as well shake a magic 8ball for an answer, because that is my theory on how they do things.
[+]
 Fenrir.Shindo
Server: Fenrir
user: Shindo
By Fenrir.Shindo 2009-11-01 01:25:56
Link | Quote | Reply

How can you expect new people to not do it if you use it for anything, be it merits, subjobs, or w/e? It's like living in a house, the kids are gonna see the parents and think that whatever they do is acceptable behavior. I hate to even use this analogy, but it's like using drugs in front of kids.

If you want it to stop the community has to come together and basically agree to stop doing it. But there's already so much that's wrong with the game and all that ***'s never gonna change cause people are lazy and want their quick fix, so what do I know?

The older a MMO gets the easier it has to become, so SE's not going to fix any of this. So just sit back and wait for the day when the community openly accepts RMT. Or did that already happen?
 Remora.Dubont
user: Dubont
By Remora.Dubont 2009-11-01 02:08:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Shindo said:
So just sit back and wait for the day when the community openly accepts RMT. Or did that already happen?

Too late im afraid.
 Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Kunimitsu
By Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu 2009-11-01 04:08:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I burned my smn from 11-75, just for merits as smn was never a job i though i would be interested in. After playing around with it a bit i started to enjoy it though, capped my skill, got decent gear and learned how to play it properly. Jobw which i enjoy though, I have np exping normally. Taken mnk from 18-70 in regular pt's after burning smn.
I would probably burn brd and whm to 66 eventually, as I have no interest at all in those, but would be leaving them till they are my last needed for maats cap
 Caitsith.Blurr
Server: Caitsith
user: blurr69
By Caitsith.Blurr 2009-11-01 04:51:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Sargent said:
Personally avoided Astral Burning until about a week ago, and done a few this week for merit points. Most people in my ls only see an issue if someone has ABd a job to 75, their stance is basically, they don't learn how to play the job, and as an sack myself, I make it a point not to allow people to come as jobs they have ABd to 75.

Saying that, I'm beginning to question the legitimacy again, so decided enough is enough, and whereas it was nice to build up some merits much quicker then I would in campaign/Mount Zhayolm (smn, blm and sch are my only 75s), I don't feel it is worth the risk, even though a lot of people have told me that too many people have levelled this way for SE to take action upon it.

what risk ? its not breaking any rules.
worst that can happen is your asked to stop monopolizing mobs by gm.. in fact, people that try mess up astral burn groups can actually get in trouble for it.
call a gm and ask if you have any doubt <.>
[+]
 Unicorn.Moldtech
Server: Unicorn
user: Moldtech
By Unicorn.Moldtech 2009-11-01 05:10:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Blurr said:
Remora.Sargent said:
Personally avoided Astral Burning until about a week ago, and done a few this week for merit points. Most people in my ls only see an issue if someone has ABd a job to 75, their stance is basically, they don't learn how to play the job, and as an sack myself, I make it a point not to allow people to come as jobs they have ABd to 75. Saying that, I'm beginning to question the legitimacy again, so decided enough is enough, and whereas it was nice to build up some merits much quicker then I would in campaign/Mount Zhayolm (smn, blm and sch are my only 75s), I don't feel it is worth the risk, even though a lot of people have told me that too many people have levelled this way for SE to take action upon it.
what risk ? its not breaking any rules. worst that can happen is your asked to stop monopolizing mobs by gm.. in fact, people that try mess up astral burn groups can actually get in trouble for it. call a gm and ask if you have any doubt <.>

I haven't posted on this since I originally posted the topic but I had to on this comment. You will NOT get in trouble for interfering with an AFB in any way. All the mobs are free game is why they are not red, they are unclaimed, anyone can kill them, not just the afb party and NOT get into trouble. When my ls first fiddled with afb we did call a GM and inquire of the legalities of doing afb before we started doing them. They are 100% legal and unbannable by the puller(s), the afb party, and/or some random player coming by and ga3'ing the pull or atral flowing the pull themselves out of the blue.

All the mobs in an afb are free to be killed by anyone that wants to kill them period. There is NO grey area or what if's. That's just what it is, unclaimed mobs. Hell would even be considered helping the puller if whoever interferees attacks the CFH mob lolz.
[+]
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
Server: Seraph
user: Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2009-11-01 06:18:51
Link | Quote | Reply

As far as jobs being Astral burned to 75, if you leveled WAR and Astral burned a SAM... oh well, but if you burn THF and Astral burn a BRD... ya, nix on the BRD, unless you prove you can play it. Zomg there are people out there who can play a job even if they did burn it from 1-75.#

I do wish SE would do something about burning because of the sandy vag's that have come out of hiding because of it...
 Remora.Ninian
user: Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2009-11-01 07:38:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Moldtech said:
I haven't posted on this since I originally posted the topic but I had to on this comment. You will NOT get in trouble for interfering with an AFB in any way. All the mobs are free game is why they are not red, they are unclaimed, anyone can kill them, not just the afb party and NOT get into trouble. When my ls first fiddled with afb we did call a GM and inquire of the legalities of doing afb before we started doing them. They are 100% legal and unbannable by the puller(s), the afb party, and/or some random player coming by and ga3'ing the pull or atral flowing the pull themselves out of the blue.

All the mobs in an afb are free to be killed by anyone that wants to kill them period. There is NO grey area or what if's. That's just what it is, unclaimed mobs. Hell would even be considered helping the puller if whoever interferees attacks the CFH mob lolz.

I don't know how GMs on your server are, but on Remora they jail people for "griefing" AB parties.
 Caitsith.Blurr
By Caitsith.Blurr 2009-11-01 07:40:00
Link | Quote | Reply

mold- your right for the most part, but yes there are definitely "grey areas" .. its not a magical yes/no machine making/enforcing the rules, its real life people. i have no proof/screenshots, but i know gms have said and will say astral burning does not violate any tos. if you have some group out in korroloka literally 24/7 monopolizing entire zone (yes for big 80k+ runs, its basically entire zone), and there are actually people trying to farm, xp, or anything at all for example.. gm's using their personal judgments certainly can, and i imagine in some cases will warn players and or jail.
yes all mobs are "free game", but as is everything being discretionary in the end.. i imagine if players are disrupting other players in any way/shape/form, gms in some cases will give warnings and/or jail just as well. all im basically saying is gms are rl people, if one tells you to do somthing, and you dont? hello jail.

you might not be explicitly breaking the law, but if a cop asks you to stop doing something.. your gonna, no ?
[+]
 Unicorn.Moldtech
By Unicorn.Moldtech 2009-11-06 06:04:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Naw, by what the GM said to me once when I asked of it when my ls first started to do some was that all unclaimed mobs are free game nothing more. Anyone is allowed to kill them be it the afb party or some random farmer it doesnt matter, parties in question arent at any fault or violation of ToS. So no action will be taken on either side.

What I find odd is the fact SE nerf's campaign to every extent they can to keep people from getting easy xp from it but they continue to ignore afb's when it's clearly the easiest of all. Perhaps if it's such an issue they should just make nerf the smn 2 hr. and be done with it. After all, AF is endgame worthless for the most part bar the conservation of MP during it's effect.

By all the responses from this post seems most are against it. I'm against it to the point of people just being down right lazy and not lv'ing good party jobs in party like sam or rng or war ect. I'm all for it for jobs that have party troubles like smn or bst or drk. Is sad a smn that has to sit out of an afb cause a sam is going to 75 from it c'mon that's just a joke. I'm all for it to grab a few quick lv's or top off a job that's close to finish too but not 10-75 that's just pathetic. There just is no excuse for laziness.

Also, for those that say afb is no different than lv sync on gimping skillz, number 1, if you lv sync to 75 in the dunes ect. I pity you already in the first place. I've lv sync'd loads of times and never once have my skillz been gimped to the extent of what afb does. Number 2 ONLY afb can see to it a 75 smn can use predator claws for 150 dmg on a silly mob where as a 75 smn from normal party will still beat that even being used as a under-powered whm. That saying both dinged 75 at the same time and went and BP'd together somewhere to compare. No way is a regular partied smn's smn'ing skill going to be uber low like the afb'd smn.

Really against it when people are abusing it just to get Maat's Cap, it's way cheapened the piece for the people that have earned it the right way. I lol @ people with Maat's Cap that afb'd thier way to it, cause guess what, deep down, you really don't deserve it and everyone knows it.

To the comment of a cop telling me not to do something that is my right to do, damn right I'll still do it, ultimately in the end of whatever the cop does I will ensure he looks like a dumbass. Cop > Law = False They enforce it not write it. If what I do is legal then they have no business talking to me. I do not bend over for no man.

Rant almost over, just rubbed me wrong when someone says this:
"worst that can happen is your asked to stop monopolizing mobs by gm.. in fact, people that try mess up astral burn groups can actually get in trouble for it.
call a gm and ask if you have any doubt"
when I in fact personally had a GM say to me that if some random person kills the mobs or the afb party kills the mobs neither of the parties in question will in anyway be in trouble due to the fact the mobs are all unclaimed and free game.
Saying an outside party would get in trouble is like saying there is a NM but your killing a nearby mob in case it links when you engage the NM and someone comes and claims and kills the NM while you were killing the nearby mob that they should be in trouble. As much as it sucks they should not as that NM was unclaimed and free game.
 Gilgamesh.Tousou
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Toufu
By Gilgamesh.Tousou 2009-11-06 06:24:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sure I should let this topic die, but oh well.

From what I'm gathering, the main reason people don't like it (Like Level Sync) is because it lessens everything they've worked so hard for.

So, to keep things short: Get over yourself. Your accomplishments should mean something to yourself, not everyone else. Unless of course you only care about being a "Status symbol" of society, in which case I'd laugh quite hard.

"Oh noez, my mats cap iz sht."

If your work really became worthless because someone else got something easier, than you should rethink the term "Accomplishment." Once again, stop trying to defend whatever Elitist Soap Box you're on.

Pro-Choice, ***!

Note: If it seriously bothers you so much that you have to QQ constantly, I believe it's time you find another game.

-Tousou
[+]
 Caitsith.Blurr
By Caitsith.Blurr 2009-11-06 06:31:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Moldtech said:
Naw, by what the GM said to me once when I asked of it when my ls first started to do some was that all unclaimed mobs are free game nothing more. Anyone is allowed to kill them be it the afb party or some random farmer it doesnt matter, parties in question arent at any fault or violation of ToS. So no action will be taken on either side.

What I find odd is the fact SE nerf's campaign to every extent they can to keep people from getting easy xp from it but they continue to ignore afb's when it's clearly the easiest of all. Perhaps if it's such an issue they should just make nerf the smn 2 hr. and be done with it. After all, AF is endgame worthless for the most part bar the conservation of MP during it's effect.

By all the responses from this post seems most are against it. I'm against it to the point of people just being down right lazy and not lv'ing good party jobs in party like sam or rng or war ect. I'm all for it for jobs that have party troubles like smn or bst or drk. Is sad a smn that has to sit out of an afb cause a sam is going to 75 from it c'mon that's just a joke. I'm all for it to grab a few quick lv's or top off a job that's close to finish too but not 10-75 that's just pathetic. There just is no excuse for laziness.

Also, for those that say afb is no different than lv sync on gimping skillz, number 1, if you lv sync to 75 in the dunes ect. I pity you already in the first place. I've lv sync'd loads of times and never once have my skillz been gimped to the extent of what afb does. Number 2 ONLY afb can see to it a 75 smn can use predator claws for 150 dmg on a silly mob where as a 75 smn from normal party will still beat that even being used as a under-powered whm. That saying both dinged 75 at the same time and went and BP'd together somewhere to compare. No way is a regular partied smn's smn'ing skill going to be uber low like the afb'd smn.

Really against it when people are abusing it just to get Maat's Cap, it's way cheapened the piece for the people that have earned it the right way. I lol @ people with Maat's Cap that afb'd thier way to it, cause guess what, deep down, you really don't deserve it and everyone knows it.

To the comment of a cop telling me not to do something that is my right to do, damn right I'll still do it, ultimately in the end of whatever the cop does I will ensure he looks like a dumbass. Cop > Law = False They enforce it not write it. If what I do is legal then they have no business talking to me. I do not bend over for no man.

Rant almost over, just rubbed me wrong when someone says this:
"worst that can happen is your asked to stop monopolizing mobs by gm.. in fact, people that try mess up astral burn groups can actually get in trouble for it.
call a gm and ask if you have any doubt"
when I in fact personally had a GM say to me that if some random person kills the mobs or the afb party kills the mobs neither of the parties in question will in anyway be in trouble due to the fact the mobs are all unclaimed and free game.
Saying an outside party would get in trouble is like saying there is a NM but your killing a nearby mob in case it links when you engage the NM and someone comes and claims and kills the NM while you were killing the nearby mob that they should be in trouble. As much as it sucks they should not as that NM was unclaimed and free game.

lmfao.. particularly about your cop bit.
i have my pride like anyone, but im a realist. if a cop is on some *** telling me what to do, or making me have to act like a *** in whatever way shape or form.. when it comes down to it, he's got a gun/the law on his side and i dont. whatever a cop does, legally/illegally will inevitably be up to a higher authority though anyway, so damn right if a cop wants to be racial or a *** *** to me, im gonna take it, and deal with it appropriately when i can (have fun gettting shot or tazered btw resisting arrest, feeling as if your within your legal rights to disobey a police officer (justified or not))

a gm call/complaint is exxxactly the same..
a gm can, and in a lot cases will do whatever they feel is the right thing to do to "enforce the rules", using PERSONAL judgment, but ultimately in the end its up to higher powers.. ie you get banned/jailed for something you feel did not warrant it, gms do not have FINAL say.
gm's definitely CAN warn/jail you for "stealing" or messing with other ppls groups doing whatever, yellow or not though.. not to say they will, but definitely can.

one gm may handle X situation one way, another may handle it completely differently.. my whole point is, that ONE call to gm, that ONE gm saying he wouldnt/couldnt do something, means nothing pretty much.. every situations gonna have different sets of circumstances, and that would be why real life people use their -discretion- handling them.
[+]
 Unicorn.Moldtech
By Unicorn.Moldtech 2009-11-06 07:48:28
Link | Quote | Reply

What does a realist have to do with punking out and bending over for some cop, nothing. What's right is right period. I didn't say I'd resist arrest, I'm not ignorant, I will not cease my activities though, if he arrests me then so be it, in the long run as you said, someone else is higher over him and that is where he WILL end up looking like a jackass when I win. I will push it too, I don't back down period. I have limited respect for law enforcement people as I've seen many corrupted and beaten too many on legalities where I was right and they were wrong. Preaching to the chior here on all of that. I have, will, and will again play the game I'm sure. You can act like a "***" all you want, that's not my style. Like I said, Cop > Law = False

"gm's definitely CAN jail you for "stealing" or messing with other ppls groups doing whatever, yellow or not though.. not to say they will, but definitely can"

I lol'd at this ^, where is it stealing exactly if the mob is yellow? Screenshot me ANY GM that said EVER that a mob was stolen when it was yellow. The burden of proof is on you not me. GM's can jail you for whatever but killing yellow mobs isn't something a GM is likely to be jailing anyone for as they are yellow and free to ALL characters to kill. Why do you think a call to a GM changes the fact unclaimed mobs free to be killed by anyone to a group of afb'ers have sole rights to those mobs that are unclaimed.
It's like saying Fafnir popped but one hnmls has rights over it over another hnmls when it's unclaimed and if the other claims it and kills it then they should be banned/jailed. Even better, Despot pops and turns yellow and someone else claims, guess what, your loss, not bannable, wasnt stolen, you failed to keep claim. Even a banhappy GM wouldnt touch this. Sure if you interferee with a group killing mobs(cure bombs, ect.) your in the wrong but if your straight out just killing mobs and not touching or what not other players your in the clear. You did not interferee with them if you did nothing to them, the mobs on the other hand are free game.

As I said, burden of proof of a GM saying killing yellow unclaimed mobs is a jail/bannable offense. Just because YOU say it's because your messing with a groups xp mobs is pretty lame considering the group is messing with the farmers drop mobs. So technically in your logic the afb'ers can be banned/jailed for "stealing" the farmers unclaimed mobs lol. It's a double edged sword and this is why GM's don't touch it, there is no party at fault and if there is then both parties are. Just because the afb party consists of more than 1 person does NOT mean they have an advantage on the arguement. If random farmer killing yellow unclaimed mobs is inturrupting gameplay so is the afb'ers taking the entire zone of farmers yellow unclaimed mobs. Either way, the focus of the game is to kill mobs so in doing so being in the classification of inturrupting gameplay seems lacking to me.

You can argue that the afb party pulled the mobs but then your condemning the afb party more then with mob hording rules which is bannable.

***, I'm somewhat pro-afb and the more you talk trying to start a pissing contest the more I'm against it myself. Your opinion is your opinion I suppose, isn't fact like what I've seen typed to me ingame by that one GM already cause believe it or not, one GM's word is > your word to me. So opinion away, you had no ground with me on your arguement from before you clicked submit.
 Caitsith.Blurr
By Caitsith.Blurr 2009-11-06 08:36:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Moldtech said:
What does a realist have to do with punking out and bending over for some cop, nothing. What's right is right period. I didn't say I'd resist arrest, I'm not ignorant, I will not cease my activities though, if he arrests me then so be it, in the long run as you said, someone else is higher over him and that is where he WILL end up looking like a jackass when I win. I will push it too, I don't back down period. I have limited respect for law enforcement people as I've seen many corrupted and beaten too many on legalities where I was right and they were wrong. Preaching to the chior here on all of that. I have, will, and will again play the game I'm sure. You can act like a "***" all you want, that's not my style. Like I said, Cop > Law = False

"gm's definitely CAN jail you for "stealing" or messing with other ppls groups doing whatever, yellow or not though.. not to say they will, but definitely can"

I lol'd at this ^, where is it stealing exactly if the mob is yellow? Screenshot me ANY GM that said EVER that a mob was stolen when it was yellow. The burden of proof is on you not me. GM's can jail you for whatever but killing yellow mobs isn't something a GM is likely to be jailing anyone for as they are yellow and free to ALL characters to kill. Why do you think a call to a GM changes the fact unclaimed mobs free to be killed by anyone to a group of afb'ers have sole rights to those mobs that are unclaimed.
It's like saying Fafnir popped but one hnmls has rights over it over another hnmls when it's unclaimed and if the other claims it and kills it then they should be banned/jailed. Even better, Despot pops and turns yellow and someone else claims, guess what, your loss, not bannable, wasnt stolen, you failed to keep claim. Even a banhappy GM wouldnt touch this. Sure if you interferee with a group killing mobs(cure bombs, ect.) your in the wrong but if your straight out just killing mobs and not touching or what not other players your in the clear. You did not interferee with them if you did nothing to them, the mobs on the other hand are free game.

As I said, burden of proof of a GM saying killing yellow unclaimed mobs is a jail/bannable offense. Just because YOU say it's because your messing with a groups xp mobs is pretty lame considering the group is messing with the farmers drop mobs. So technically in your logic the afb'ers can be banned/jailed for "stealing" the farmers unclaimed mobs lol. It's a double edged sword and this is why GM's don't touch it, there is no party at fault and if there is then both parties are. Just because the afb party consists of more than 1 person does NOT mean they have an advantage on the arguement. If random farmer killing yellow unclaimed mobs is inturrupting gameplay so is the afb'ers taking the entire zone of farmers yellow unclaimed mobs. Either way, the focus of the game is to kill mobs so in doing so being in the classification of inturrupting gameplay seems lacking to me.

You can argue that the afb party pulled the mobs but then your condemning the afb party more then with mob hording rules which is bannable.

***, I'm somewhat pro-afb and the more you talk trying to start a pissing contest the more I'm against it myself. Your opinion is your opinion I suppose, isn't fact like what I've seen typed to me ingame by that one GM already cause believe it or not, one GM's word is > your word to me. So opinion away, you had no ground with me on your arguement from before you clicked submit.

its hard to take you seriously when you contradict yourself like 20 times lol..

but all opinions aside, all i was ever trying to say was is that gms have the power to warn/jail players for anything at all, and thats fact.
so you called one and they told you one thing, and ive actually seen gms give warnings to players interfering with other players astral burning, so what ?
there are 30+ servers with just as many active gms.. a lot of different real life personalities making these judgment calls.. hopefully the majority of which get handled appropriately, but just like in real life, nothing is perfect. people are wrongfully accused/imprisoned everyday ffs lol >.>.
and if you think its acceptable to mouth off to cops or "push it", more power too you i guess.. in real life though, 9 times outta 10 its going to end up costing you way more than its worth. i personally sure as ***am not willing to get handcuffed and dragged into out county municipal building with pending charges over some *** cop misusing his authority for whatever reasons.. id actually go quite out of my way to NOT. and most adults that have actually been around the block would agree im sure >.>

edit: i do truly hope your under 18 thinking like that.. and if not, id highly recommend you think about it a little more. i at least hope you can agree that a father with a family/life to support would be completely ill advised to mouth off to, or push a cop, even being completely in the right. god forbid the higher authorities get it wrong too and he actually DOES get some kind of conviction put on his adult record... his pride was not worth potentially losing his job/future jobs over, or even just raising the families insurance rates to a much lesser extent. adults should be considering worst case scenarios before doing ANYthing at all imo.
if your under 18 however... and dont have other bigger things to worry about other than your self, ***. id implore anyone to say/do whatever they want actually. (excluding hurting others in anyway/shape/form of course)

double edit: whats being a realist have to do with "bending over to a cop" ? everything imo
"whats right is right." ? in a perfect black and white world sure, but in reality theres a lot of grey area and ***happening that shouldnt everywhere/everyday.
[+]
 Fairy.Deliverance
Server: Fairy
By Fairy.Deliverance 2009-11-06 09:15:39
Link | Quote | Reply

The real question is, when is complaining about AF to much, to much?
[+]
 Fairy.Tbest
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-11-06 09:17:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Deliverance said:
*too :P
 Fairy.Deliverance
By Fairy.Deliverance 2009-11-06 09:28:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Was making fun of the title of the the post Tbest :P
[+]
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-11-06 09:29:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, I know. I'm just bored at work. :P
 Caitsith.Blurr
By Caitsith.Blurr 2009-11-06 09:32:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Deliverance said:

three /
sorry to derail topic, and to answer, as long as its doable and not breaking any rules, its never to much. for a lot of people its only even for meriting, and not to mention.. its not hard to differentiate skilled veteran players that earned their maat caps between others that afb only all their jobs and develop no skills.
[+]
 Fairy.Deliverance
By Fairy.Deliverance 2009-11-06 09:37:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry if I've derailed the thread, constant bickering about the same subject annoys me though.

I respect everyone's opinion.
 Unicorn.Moldtech
By Unicorn.Moldtech 2009-11-06 09:52:41
Link | Quote | Reply

It's hard to take you seriously when you think 1) you're above what GM's have said 2) are a coward with all this "I'm a ***" talk of the police. Which I have no idea where you think real life events pertains to ingame events. Two differents worlds grow up and be a realist and face reality.

Like, seriously, you think I contradict myself where, please provide real proof to your accusations as well as these so called warnings or just stfu, no one said a GM can't ban/jail whoever whenever I said they will not, and indeed, so what, you had someone tell you they got warned, you did not see them actually get warned. It's like saying I killed Charybdis but didn't get a joytoy. I already said GM tell of facts > your forum postings of anything without proof. Which I agree with so many GM's of fail I'm sure there is going to be one or two that screw up on this call but 9 out of 10 no one will even get a tell from a GM. Depends how much the afb'ers are whinning thier *** off I guess lol. If as well as your trying to here then yea, nothing will happen.

On the personal note dont care if you are a father or over/under 18 doesnt matter to me, hell, odds are I'm well over older than you and HAVE been around the block more than you and who you know. Which I still don't care. I did not say I mouth off to cops, I said if whatever I am doing is legal and a cop tells me to stop I'm going to continue to do what is legal and within my rights. If i get arrested falsely oh well, is no sweat off my balls as I can fight it, win it, make cop look stupid and be on my way no problem.
The only grey area is from people like YOU that bend over to a cop and run and hide which lets them do as we are speaking of. In a perfect world we'd have less cowards to the police like yourself and more standing up for what is right. I do not back down, hell I win since we're on it. Didn't want to bring it up but like I said, I played the game many times and will again I'm sure and won everytime doing it the right way not your way. That's realist for you right there.

To be quite honest you're just annoying me, you post all over this site like you know it all and in the end you don't know ***. Might get lucky once in awhile with a fact with your wiki up but matters like this your full of crap. Hell, this thread is about AFB's and when is doing it to much and you turned it into a pissing contest cause you just cant admit your wrong and full of crap. You even played the real life card with BS talk of the police and who's your baby daddy talk to twist the facts. NO ONE cares if your a father or not or your age or how you run and hide from the police. Has nothing to do with the FACT you will not get banned or jailed for killing an afb parties unclaimed and yellow mobs. Even if what you say turned out to be true and someone got a warning, whoopie a warning lmao. Guess what, them mobs are dead and no one is banned or jailed.
 Caitsith.Blurr
By Caitsith.Blurr 2009-11-06 10:10:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Moldtech said:
It's hard to take you seriously when you think 1) you're above what GM's have said 2) are a coward with all this "I'm a ***" talk of the police. Which I have no idea where you think real life events pertains to ingame events. Two differents worlds grow up and be a realist and face reality.

Like, seriously, you think I contradict myself where, please provide real proof to your accusations as well as these so called warnings or just stfu, no one said a GM can't ban/jail whoever whenever I said they will not, and indeed, so what, you had someone tell you they got warned, you did not see them actually get warned. It's like saying I killed Charybdis but didn't get a joytoy. I already said GM tell of facts > your forum postings of anything without proof. Which I agree with so many GM's of fail I'm sure there is going to be one or two that screw up on this call but 9 out of 10 no one will even get a tell from a GM. Depends how much the afb'ers are whinning thier *** off I guess lol. If as well as your trying to here then yea, nothing will happen.

On the personal note dont care if you are a father or over/under 18 doesnt matter to me, hell, odds are I'm well over older than you and HAVE been around the block more than you and who you know. Which I still don't care. I did not say I mouth off to cops, I said if whatever I am doing is legal and a cop tells me to stop I'm going to continue to do what is legal and within my rights. If i get arrested falsely oh well, is no sweat off my balls as I can fight it, win it, make cop look stupid and be on my way no problem.
The only grey area is from people like YOU that bend over to a cop and run and hide which lets them do as we are speaking of. In a perfect world we'd have less cowards to the police like yourself and more standing up for what is right. I do not back down, hell I win since we're on it. Didn't want to bring it up but like I said, I played the game many times and will again I'm sure and won everytime doing it the right way not your way. That's realist for you right there.

To be quite honest you're just annoying me, you post all over this site like you know it all and in the end you don't know ***. Might get lucky once in awhile with a fact with your wiki up but matters like this your full of crap. Hell, this thread is about AFB's and when is doing it to much and you turned it into a pissing contest cause you just cant admit your wrong and full of crap. You even played the real life card with BS talk of the police and who's your baby daddy talk to twist the facts. NO ONE cares if your a father or not or your age or how you run and hide from the police. Has nothing to do with the FACT you will not get banned or jailed for killing an afb parties unclaimed and yellow mobs. Even if what you say turned out to be true and someone got a warning, whoopie a warning lmao. Guess what, them mobs are dead and no one is banned or jailed.

lmfao.. chances are your like 16 and will bend over too anyway and act like a *** when a cop pulls you over. tried to convey reason/patience with you, but *** it, couldnt care less anymore. opinions are like ***, everyones got one, but unlike deliverance lol.. i think yours is ridiculously immature.
[+]
 Ramuh.Zangada
Server: Ramuh
user: zangada
By Ramuh.Zangada 2009-11-06 10:15:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Blurr said:
Unicorn.Moldtech said:
It's hard to take you seriously when you think 1) you're above what GM's have said 2) are a coward with all this "I'm a ***" talk of the police. Which I have no idea where you think real life events pertains to ingame events. Two differents worlds grow up and be a realist and face reality. Like, seriously, you think I contradict myself where, please provide real proof to your accusations as well as these so called warnings or just stfu, no one said a GM can't ban/jail whoever whenever I said they will not, and indeed, so what, you had someone tell you they got warned, you did not see them actually get warned. It's like saying I killed Charybdis but didn't get a joytoy. I already said GM tell of facts > your forum postings of anything without proof. Which I agree with so many GM's of fail I'm sure there is going to be one or two that screw up on this call but 9 out of 10 no one will even get a tell from a GM. Depends how much the afb'ers are whinning thier *** off I guess lol. If as well as your trying to here then yea, nothing will happen. On the personal note dont care if you are a father or over/under 18 doesnt matter to me, hell, odds are I'm well over older than you and HAVE been around the block more than you and who you know. Which I still don't care. I did not say I mouth off to cops, I said if whatever I am doing is legal and a cop tells me to stop I'm going to continue to do what is legal and within my rights. If i get arrested falsely oh well, is no sweat off my balls as I can fight it, win it, make cop look stupid and be on my way no problem. The only grey area is from people like YOU that bend over to a cop and run and hide which lets them do as we are speaking of. In a perfect world we'd have less cowards to the police like yourself and more standing up for what is right. I do not back down, hell I win since we're on it. Didn't want to bring it up but like I said, I played the game many times and will again I'm sure and won everytime doing it the right way not your way. That's realist for you right there. To be quite honest you're just annoying me, you post all over this site like you know it all and in the end you don't know ***. Might get lucky once in awhile with a fact with your wiki up but matters like this your full of crap. Hell, this thread is about AFB's and when is doing it to much and you turned it into a pissing contest cause you just cant admit your wrong and full of crap. You even played the real life card with BS talk of the police and who's your baby daddy talk to twist the facts. NO ONE cares if your a father or not or your age or how you run and hide from the police. Has nothing to do with the FACT you will not get banned or jailed for killing an afb parties unclaimed and yellow mobs. Even if what you say turned out to be true and someone got a warning, whoopie a warning lmao. Guess what, them mobs are dead and no one is banned or jailed.
lmfao.. chances are your like 16 and will bend over too anyway and act like a *** when a cop pulls you over. tried to convey reason/patience with you, but *** it, couldnt care less anymore. opinions are like ***, everyones got one, but unlike deliverance lol.. i think yours is ridiculously immature.

All i have seen is ur smartass remarks to ppl here with little to no real fact to back them up. Seriously ur the child here, get a *** life and get the *** off the fourms 24/7.
 Unicorn.Moldtech
By Unicorn.Moldtech 2009-11-06 10:17:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Zangada said:
Caitsith.Blurr said:
Unicorn.Moldtech said:
It's hard to take you seriously when you think 1) you're above what GM's have said 2) are a coward with all this "I'm a ***" talk of the police. Which I have no idea where you think real life events pertains to ingame events. Two differents worlds grow up and be a realist and face reality. Like, seriously, you think I contradict myself where, please provide real proof to your accusations as well as these so called warnings or just stfu, no one said a GM can't ban/jail whoever whenever I said they will not, and indeed, so what, you had someone tell you they got warned, you did not see them actually get warned. It's like saying I killed Charybdis but didn't get a joytoy. I already said GM tell of facts > your forum postings of anything without proof. Which I agree with so many GM's of fail I'm sure there is going to be one or two that screw up on this call but 9 out of 10 no one will even get a tell from a GM. Depends how much the afb'ers are whinning thier *** off I guess lol. If as well as your trying to here then yea, nothing will happen. On the personal note dont care if you are a father or over/under 18 doesnt matter to me, hell, odds are I'm well over older than you and HAVE been around the block more than you and who you know. Which I still don't care. I did not say I mouth off to cops, I said if whatever I am doing is legal and a cop tells me to stop I'm going to continue to do what is legal and within my rights. If i get arrested falsely oh well, is no sweat off my balls as I can fight it, win it, make cop look stupid and be on my way no problem. The only grey area is from people like YOU that bend over to a cop and run and hide which lets them do as we are speaking of. In a perfect world we'd have less cowards to the police like yourself and more standing up for what is right. I do not back down, hell I win since we're on it. Didn't want to bring it up but like I said, I played the game many times and will again I'm sure and won everytime doing it the right way not your way. That's realist for you right there. To be quite honest you're just annoying me, you post all over this site like you know it all and in the end you don't know ***. Might get lucky once in awhile with a fact with your wiki up but matters like this your full of crap. Hell, this thread is about AFB's and when is doing it to much and you turned it into a pissing contest cause you just cant admit your wrong and full of crap. You even played the real life card with BS talk of the police and who's your baby daddy talk to twist the facts. NO ONE cares if your a father or not or your age or how you run and hide from the police. Has nothing to do with the FACT you will not get banned or jailed for killing an afb parties unclaimed and yellow mobs. Even if what you say turned out to be true and someone got a warning, whoopie a warning lmao. Guess what, them mobs are dead and no one is banned or jailed.
All i have seen is ur smartass remarks to ppl here with little to no real fact to back them up. Seriously ur the child here, get a *** life and get the *** off the fourms 24/7.

Thank you very much
 Caitsith.Blurr
By Caitsith.Blurr 2009-11-06 10:53:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Zangada said:

if thats not the blackest assed kettle calling the kettle black, idk wtf is. that quibble between mold and i is pretty much the first disagreement ive even ever had with anyone here lol..

but yeah im hurt/taking a comment from someone who obviously didnt read the thread before posting, like a true *** troll, seriously. ill never post again just because of you ;;..
[+]
 Ramuh.Zangada
Server: Ramuh
user: zangada
By Ramuh.Zangada 2009-11-06 10:56:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Blurr said:
Ramuh.Zangada said:
if thats not the blackest assed kettle calling the kettle black, idk wtf is. that quibble between mold and i is pretty much the first disagreement ive even ever had with anyone here lol.. but yeah im hurt/taking a comment from someone who obviously didnt read the thread before posting, like a true *** troll, seriously. ill never post again just because of you ;;..

What?
 Caitsith.Blurr
By Caitsith.Blurr 2009-11-06 11:09:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Zangada said:
Caitsith.Blurr said:
Ramuh.Zangada said:
if thats not the blackest assed kettle calling the kettle black, idk wtf is. that quibble between mold and i is pretty much the first disagreement ive even ever had with anyone here lol.. but yeah im hurt/taking a comment from someone who obviously didnt read the thread before posting, like a true *** troll, seriously. ill never post again just because of you ;;..

What?

"thats the pot calling the kettle black" try google if you still confused.
[+]
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-11-06 11:12:31
Link | Quote | Reply

*Yawns.* You guys are boring.
[+]
 Caitsith.Blurr
By Caitsith.Blurr 2009-11-06 11:19:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Tbest said:
*Yawns.* You guys are boring.

c'mon naow guy.. dont pretend like reading all that stuff didnt help pass at least a LITTle time at work >.>
[+]