Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Dark Knight » Building an ACC set
Building an ACC set
 Asura.Lothire
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Lothire
By Asura.Lothire 2020-07-20 10:44:23
Link | Quote | Reply

The main thread seems to be quite outdated, and the other major gear set thread is explicitly BIS, so I am posting this with the hopes that people will share some transitional ACC sets for those who do not want to MERC every last piece of gear.

New-to-99 DRK, what is a fairly reasonable gear progression for accuracy sets, allowing you to progress to the next phase?
 Asura.Nuance
user: Crion
By Asura.Nuance 2020-07-20 11:13:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Ambuscade gear is the most obvious thing for what you’re asking.

Also everything is free it’s only bought when you’re too lazy to get it yourself. And you’re on Asura as I am so sadly the merc scene is far to prevalent a feature of the server and as a result a lot of new or returning people get it n their head they must buy the crap

Sparks gear -> ambuscade/omen/escha gear -> high end gear augmented etc
[+]
 Asura.Bippin
user: Gunit
By Asura.Bippin 2020-07-20 11:45:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Sets here are for people who don't want to merc everything https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/50426/high-end-sets-advicesuggestionsideaslua/

If that is not helpful, you are better off creating your own sets and getting feedback then asking us to create sets for you. You know the gear that you are able to obtain right now, not us.
[+]
By ambria 2020-07-23 11:30:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi there!
I agree with Nuance, and would additionally like to suggest doing Domain Invasion every day for some of the augmented pieces that will eventually replace some of your TP gear where Flamma or Sulevia doesn't have multi attack or store TP that fit your needs. And Thrud earring, thrud earring is beautiful.
By Galkapryme 2020-08-07 18:52:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Also grind out Odyssey for scales and such. UNM augmented gear is awesome.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [122 days between previous and next post]
By Galkapryme 2020-12-07 08:05:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Here's what I've got, thus far, for max acc (with what I own). Everything that can be augmented is fully augmented.

ItemSet 376375
By SimonSes 2020-12-07 08:35:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Flamma feet has higher acc while also being way superior for TP gain and Flamma head is 10 acc less than AF+3 (assuming you wear Flamma feet), while being massively better for TP.
 Bismarck.Gippali
Server: Bismarck
user: Gippali
By Bismarck.Gippali 2020-12-07 08:43:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Still applies from a month ago:

Taint said: »
I could see myself using that set just about never. :p
[+]