Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
Lakshmi.Elidyr said: »
Asura.Lordoftheseven said: »
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Mission addon?

Dang those guys are too brilliant.

Why they wont earn millions at google, facebook instead of saveing couple of hours for missions?

Someone needs to confirm if this is actually a thing. I keep hearing rumblings here and there about it and then someone comes in and shuts it down. Release the add-on
anyone that has it will never give it out worth to much can pump out new chars all day and make a business out of it
facts :D

Said the person who cant keep secrets by himself rofl...

It's no secret I sold sold my secret, but if someone wants to torch themselves I really cant do anything about that. Nothing said will make me regret any of my actions lol.

Edit: Nobody is going to give out a mission bot, and actually you would be surprised how much faster you can accomplish getting some of them done. Since so many people have talked about it, I actually do have some working missions bots. It is not a full scale start to finish because I have been logging lots of data as a rebuilt my accounts. I openly stream some of the stuff I do, so I don't hide, but I would never give something like that out. Currently I have ones that complete every job quest too and it is much faster than me doing it myself. I also have a short attention span too so that doesn't help.
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: swordwiz
By Asura.Lordoftheseven 2020-06-19 03:49:06
Link | Quote | Reply

*** this elii guy hording all the goodies to himself
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-19 03:52:49
Link | Quote | Reply

He made the right choice and learned how to do it.

Totally squandering said education by not profiting from it, but meh.
 Asura.Vanixim
By Asura.Vanixim 2020-06-19 04:21:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »

If all you think of is making profit off anything and everything, you haven’t made enough money in RL yet.

How much is enough? That’s for you to determine, young asshopper.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-19 04:24:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Elidyr
Server: Lakshmi
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2020-06-19 04:25:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vanixim said: »

If all you think of is making profit off anything and everything, you haven’t made enough money in RL yet.

By this logic, if I make enough money in RL I should be careless with it? Edit: I wasn't trying to come of snarky, I just get curious about people's sides of things.
[+]
By missdivine 2020-06-19 05:16:07
Link | Quote | Reply

But Yandaime and Shiraj stated "No OnE HaS BeEn bAnNed FoR dEcAdES!" they are worse than the Trumpist who say masks are a violation of RiGhTs!/HoAx" some friends got hit by this ban wave too.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2020-06-19 06:08:54
Link | Quote | Reply

missdivine said: »

But Yandaime and Shiraj stated "No OnE HaS BeEn bAnNed FoR dEcAdES!" they are worse than the Trumpist who say masks are a violation of RiGhTs!/HoAx" some friends got hit by this ban wave too.
It's true, SE would gladly chew off its own foot if they found out their foot had haxxed in ffxi
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-06-19 09:04:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Lordoftheseven said: »
*** this elii guy hording all the goodies to himself

I can't believe that I get to use a communism meme and it actually applies perfectly. "Equal share for everyone!"

[+]
By Draylo 2020-06-19 09:06:47
Link | Quote | Reply

It's probably the same as usual. Using automated botting, POS warps or very high movement speed.
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-06-19 09:16:50
Link | Quote | Reply

The only thing that really bothers me about missions still is the game day wait. This is coming from someone that lived through the actual expansion releases and back then the entire storyline's content would trickle in at maybe 3~10 missions for the major questline every 3 months or so. They have removed the majority of JP midnight waits and that is lovely, but SoA is a whole other beast.

I normally hear people constantly CONSTANT-***-LY *** and moan about WotG, but I'm coming to realize that it is because these people are not even bothering with SoA. SoA not only has more game-day-waits, but at least two major bottlenecks during mission progression that require a certain number of Imprintarus being spent that varies with fame, but those are giant timegates as well.

I don't know why people even care that mission progression takes a while and people want instant-gratification. It's a "complete" MMO that you could actually (and I'm working on) doing a 100% completion on. That means the ***you can actually do, while overwhelming, is finite.

What is the rush to be done with missions? Unlocking Lilith battlefield on an alt? Banned characters that want these cheats to get back into the game so they can continue to cheat? (Nevermind; that's probably it).
By Draylo 2020-06-19 09:18:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I get what you're saying but for someone restarting a character that already did it, those missions are incredibly tedious. I could see if you needed to beat them level capped, but you just one shot everything and skip dialogue, it serves no purpose for someone whos already done it.
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2020-06-19 10:10:15
Link | Quote | Reply

There's a lot of cockblocks too.
I can bear with the grind of levelling.
I can sorta bear with the tediousness of having to watch all the cutscenes again.
But all those plethora of quests you have to do to unlock the various things, trips all around the world, level cap, key items... God, it's insane.

If it weren't for that I would've levelled all my other same-account mules to level 99 (I have like 200+ Silver vouchers lying there).
As it stands, doing that completely alone with no secondary account is way too much time that I'm willing to spend on such a project.

I don't get much free time these days, I'd rather use it for things I enjoy rather than feeling like I'm working.
By RadialArcana 2020-06-19 11:03:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vanixim said: »

Some like to share stuff they make with others, some don't. That's just differences in human nature. It's not really about money, I guarantee you there are plenty of things you would want that people have made that they aren't selling or giving away. Just keeping to themselves.
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-06-19 12:01:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
I get what you're saying but for someone restarting a character that already did it, those missions are incredibly tedious. I could see if you needed to beat them level capped, but you just one shot everything and skip dialogue, it serves no purpose for someone whos already done it.

[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-06-19 12:07:16
Link | Quote | Reply

It's probably the same as usual. Using automated botting, POS warps or very high movement speed.

If someone can rely on POS warping, then programming all missions would be cake as ***, could even just use script instead. Like

1. Talk to bastok guard.
2. POS to Zehrum enrance.
3. Press W
4. POS to Zakarim
5. Interact
6. POS Zeruhm entrance
7. Press W
8. POS Bastok Guard
9. Interact.

I just made all script in like 1min for entire Bastok Mission 1-1. Took like 1 min and nothing aside what already exist in "black" market.

Now if you arent resorting to POS and movementing the char, then its a massive work mapping all the way plus dealing with random variable like colisions, obstacles. etc
By missdivine 2020-06-19 15:12:11
Link | Quote | Reply

If someone can rely on POS warping, then programming all missions would be cake as ***, could even just use script instead. Like

1. Talk to bastok guard.
2. POS to Zehrum enrance.
3. Press W
4. POS to Zakarim
5. Interact
6. POS Zeruhm entrance
7. Press W
8. POS Bastok Guard
9. Interact.

I just made all script in like 1min for entire Bastok Mission 1-1. Took like 1 min and nothing aside what already exist in "black" market.

Now if you arent resorting to POS and movementing the char, then its a massive work mapping all the way plus dealing with random variable like colisions, obstacles. etc

I can confirm that mission luas are done with maintenance flag POS, I bought a service from someone that do all missions, He did it for one of my alts in less than 5 days, It helps tremendously.
 Asura.Tsm
user: rangler33
By Asura.Tsm 2020-06-19 15:17:04
Link | Quote | Reply

not all of them are, some are though, yes.

those accounts also often get banned
 Asura.Tsm
user: rangler33
By Asura.Tsm 2020-06-19 15:26:00
Link | Quote | Reply

elidyr for example uses pos/maint everywhere in his version of things. using these things on a brand new account results in like a 25% ban rate and the account is flagged for the rest of it's existence which is why you probably should be careful buying such services
By missdivine 2020-06-19 15:39:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Tsm said: »
elidyr for example uses pos/maint everywhere in his version of things. using these things on a brand new account results in like a 25% ban rate and the account is flagged for the rest of it's existence which is why you probably should be careful buying such services
7 months passed since that, Still alive and I'm aware of this.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-19 15:43:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Can't deny this with proof but, what?

I'm up to 40+ characters created with 100% clipping/pos warping through missions at a ban rate of 0%.

Fastest an account was banned was the third week. and that's because it was botting 24/7 for 20 days with other bots etc.
By Mafai 2020-06-19 15:50:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm up to 40+ characters created with 100% clipping/pos warping through missions at a ban rate of 0%.

Fastest an account was banned was the third week. and that's because it was botting 24/7 for 20 days with other bots etc.

Lines 2 and 3 contradict themselves... "ban rate of 0%" instantly followed by "fastest an account was banned was the third week".

Gave me a good laugh
By Pantafernando 2020-06-19 15:53:39
Link | Quote | Reply

He meant, its not proved that POS while doing missions gonna get you banned.

Obviously his chars gonna be arrested once he starts boting and people starts reporting it.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-06-19 15:54:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Mafai said: »

Lines 2 and 3 contradict themselves... "ban rate of 0%" instantly followed by "fastest an account was banned was the third week".

Gave me a good laugh
It's Eiryl. He isn't good with numbers.
By Pantafernando 2020-06-19 15:55:22
Link | Quote | Reply

But he has good heart

Unless he sold it already...
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-06-19 15:58:32
Link | Quote | Reply

But he has good heart

I think he got $.50 off of it.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-19 15:58:38
Link | Quote | Reply

But he has good heart

If someone was dumb enough to buy it!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-06-19 15:59:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Eiryl, we all know you would sell your soul for a Butterfingers.