Game: FFXI
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2020-05-14 07:00:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
Lakshmi.Elidyr said: »
This is my 23rd account

Go seek help

Well when they ban by the dozens, they go quick. I've also played since day 1.
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2020-05-14 07:01:56
Link | Quote | Reply

ksoze said: »
Asura.Slyshenx said: »
Got the neck today, gonna try at 122 see if it changes anything. If anyone is curious Ill post he results if wanted.

Edit: Only making 5.

I could be and probably am wrong... but I don't think it will make a difference. (Couldn't hurt and never will!)

BG has it listed at (Bonecraft 115~120)
MAX Skill possible with everything (No Kupo=124 MAX, Kupo shield=125 MAX)
You would need either 126, or 131 Skill to be able to achieve the tier 1 synthesis HQ rate.

Like I said, I am terrible with numbers and I'm sure someone will correct me but I do not believe it is possible to enhance your chances with aurgelmir orbs at this current time or even any synthesis item above at or above 115. Just keep on keepin' on and you'll get em. xD

I think you are missing a stat, you have "skill level" and you have "Increases rate of high-quality item synthesis success".

The last one is also available on shields which adds to the equation for getting hqs as far as i understand it.

But please correct me if i'm wrong.

Not sure but went 1/33 after getting the neck right off the rip. Ill keep it tracking though and post some stats for measure. Not like Im doing anything else right now.
 Leviathan.Kingkitt
Server: Leviathan
user: kingkitt
By Leviathan.Kingkitt 2020-05-14 07:08:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Slyshenx said: »
Leviathan.Kingkitt said: »
I'm roughly 1/8 on orbs with no shield at all. Friend with s3 shield is 1/10. Maybe SE is balancing out shields and giving us common folks a break!

While I know that was sarcasm, shield has nothing to do with reaching or attaining a certain tier to be able to have a better shot at HQ. You're chance with t1-t3 shield is just the same as it would be without a shield at all. Those extra +1-2 skill won't make a difference on orbs.

I didn't mention tiers, i am however aware of them and how they work. escutcheon's have increased HQ rate, which is why i said no shield.
 Asura.Meliorah
Server: Asura
user: DatGoose
By Asura.Meliorah 2020-05-14 07:09:15
Link | Quote | Reply

This is my 23rd account

Go seek help

Whose farming who at this point? :P I'm sure you're way ahead but at the very least I know I'd be frustrated with it all.
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2020-05-14 07:12:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Meliorah said: »
This is my 23rd account

Go seek help

Whose farming who at this point? :P I'm sure you're way ahead but at the very least I know I'd be frustrated with it all.
It sucks, but friends make it easy tbh. All of my shell members came back so I have plenty of people to do stuff with again.
 Asura.Wireman
user: Wireman
By Asura.Wireman 2020-05-14 07:58:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Well aint that swell! Their fix to this craft exploit is to lower the HQ rate. So for those of us that craft legit, SE just tosses the middle finger. For those using the exploit, they what? Instead of 20 HQ an hour, its 15? With still 0 materials lost. Sounds like a legit SE fix.
 Asura.Arico
user: Tename
By Asura.Arico 2020-05-14 10:41:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Wireman said: »
Well aint that swell! Their fix to this craft exploit is to lower the HQ rate. So for those of us that craft legit, SE just tosses the middle finger. For those using the exploit, they what? Instead of 20 HQ an hour, its 15? With still 0 materials lost. Sounds like a legit SE fix.

They still lose materials when tehy get the HQ
[+]
 Shiva.Xelltrix
Server: Shiva
user: Xelltrix
By Shiva.Xelltrix 2020-05-14 10:59:30
Link | Quote | Reply

No ***lmao, but yeah if this is true, the only people actually being punished right now are the people who aren't exploiting anything.
[+]
 Asura.Wireman
user: Wireman
By Asura.Wireman 2020-05-14 15:57:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Arico said: »
Asura.Wireman said: »

They still lose materials when tehy get the HQ

was talking about breaking, thought that was self explained sorry. They never break like us Legit crafters. hence, the 0 materials lost.
By Masunasu 2020-05-14 16:02:24
Link | Quote | Reply

They were being sarcastic
By Mrxi 2020-05-14 17:39:00
Link | Quote | Reply

i have always seen it more like a fatigue system when crafting, and it goes by hq produced on the server, so multiple people spamming a exploit for unlimited hq in short period of time would lower it a lot, and they didnt actually lower anything with the patch. you can tell when go to do a other dead item. also image support may lower it unless it puts you at new tier.
 Cpu
By Cpu 2020-05-14 18:16:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Mrxi said: »
i have always seen it more like a fatigue system when crafting, and it goes by hq produced on the server, so multiple people spamming a exploit for unlimited hq in short period of time would lower it a lot, and they didnt actually lower anything with the patch. you can tell when go to do a other dead item. also image support may lower it unless it puts you at new tier.
This is a better meme than the moon phase garbage imo.
[+]
By Mrxi 2020-05-14 18:19:43
Link | Quote | Reply

why dont you try doing it on a non exploited item with out a exploit that produces only hq then look at the numbers
By Mrxi 2020-05-14 18:23:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Cpu said: »
This is a better meme than the moon phase garbage imo.
who knows how these tests were done, this could be possible and its what i notice crating. i think there is more too it any way, and this crazy theory lines up with what they are saying in the op.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Server: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2020-05-14 18:25:00
Link | Quote | Reply

This sounds more like eyetest-from-a-garbage-sample-size syndrome.

btw I got 2 mimics on the first floor of Odyssea, SE nerfed chests.
By Mrxi 2020-05-14 18:26:12
Link | Quote | Reply

this isnt my crazy theory, someone else told me about it, but i do notice it. so why dont you parse the possibility of a fatigue system too if thats your thing
By Mrxi 2020-05-14 18:27:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Nynja said: »
This sounds more like eyetest-from-a-garbage-sample-size syndrome.

btw I got 2 mimics on the first floor of Odyssea, SE nerfed chests.
no i have unlimited gil and always have from not cheating
By Mrxi 2020-05-14 18:30:17
Link | Quote | Reply

i mean i have done it plenty enouf to notice, sorry im not trying to brag. but it is possible, and should be tested. besides just testing the most expoited items orb and cord
 Asura.Icilies
Guildwork Premium
user: icilies
By Asura.Icilies 2020-05-14 18:40:35
Link | Quote | Reply

We tested items outside our normal synthesis. This is an interesting thought but our testing would have ruled this out.
[+]
By Aquatiq 2020-05-14 18:55:53
Link | Quote | Reply

2481 sojs sold to merchants
[+]
 Asura.Slyshenx
user: Slyshen1
By Asura.Slyshenx 2020-05-14 19:47:21
Link | Quote | Reply

There is more than likely no HQ fatigue system lol, sorry.
By Pantafernando 2020-05-14 20:26:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Nynja said: »
Odyssea

New battle content: the fusion of Odyssey with Abyssea
By Pantafernando 2020-05-14 20:29:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Did the supply of craft mats got weird lately?

On my server suddenly 38 ethereal scamas poped out of nowhere, aside others hard to get mats
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Server: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2020-05-14 20:35:15
Link | Quote | Reply

new month = AMAN reset
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2020-05-14 20:44:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Did the supply of craft mats got weird lately?

On my server suddenly 38 ethereal scamas poped out of nowhere, aside others hard to get mats

I know I've been holding some mats for large supply to sell once the proverbial ***hit the fan. My guess is someone just waiting for post-ban price spikes to sell.
 Lakshmi.Darkdoom
user: DarkdoomG
By Lakshmi.Darkdoom 2020-05-15 02:15:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Either we're all having a collective streak of bad luck or they def did something.

Turning ramuites into gems, I'm t1 with rusk & ring. Been doing several different -ite synths for the last few weeks and I'm usually sitting around 10~15% HQ.
By RadialArcana 2020-05-15 02:17:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Meliorah said: »
This is my 23rd account

Go seek help

If he had not been banned he probably would of quit by now. The constant resetting and forced re-acquisition keeps him playing.
[+]