Trumps Want To Injecting Disinfectant Inside You!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » trumps want to Injecting Disinfectant inside you!
trumps want to Injecting Disinfectant inside you!
 Fenrir.Richybear
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2020-04-24 15:38:29
Link | Quote | Reply

i injected 3 bleaches and it hurt less than this thread
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-04-24 15:42:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Nyaarun said: »
even though making sure the states have access to what they need and ensuring all of them follow best practices are literally his job.

Not according to the Constitution.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-04-24 15:45:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Now he stated it was sarcasm. And he wants to set people on fire cause heat is good.
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
Server: Bismarck
user: duo1666
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-04-24 15:56:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
even though making sure the states have access to what they need and ensuring all of them follow best practices are literally his job.

Not according to the Constitution.

No, that is literally his job. Thats the point of a centralized government. Its also in literally every single pandemic plan we have on the books to handle and deal with said threats.
 Bismarck.Oldelf
user: oldelf
By Bismarck.Oldelf 2020-04-24 16:31:04
Link | Quote | Reply

New York City auctioned off hundreds of city-owned ventilators at least five years ago under Democratic Mayor Bill de Blasio’s administration.

The city acquired the ventilators in 2006 under former Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s administration, when a new strain of the flu was circulating in Asia, according to a report from the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene obtained by the news outlet.

The city began to acquire ventilators and "stockpile a supply of facemasks," which were later auctioned off.
[+]
 Phoenix.Vespajava
Server: Phoenix
user: Vespajava
By Phoenix.Vespajava 2020-04-24 16:41:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Media misquote POTUS again? nowai! The man's trolling/sarcasm is beyond the low-hanging fruit's ability to see it for its simplicity. Someone knows better is forced to speak up, and be accountable for what the POTUS should not be advocating, and yet the pres continuously ask him direct questions as if he's the sme. They play themselves every time, and in an attempt to humiliate him, they readily expose themselves for being the unreliable 2-ply resource they've been in the past decade.
[+]
By Aquatiq 2020-04-24 17:00:01
Link | Quote | Reply

someone plz relocate COVID funds to seal the dam that was holding in P&R
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-04-24 17:55:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Leosin said: »
...for god's sake at least he's trying....
Very.

We have a whole section called Politics and Religion. It is hidden unless you actively unhide it.

This thread should have been in Politics and Religion.
[+]
By Prong 2020-04-24 19:57:01
Link | Quote | Reply

The pandemic spread in the US is directly his fault.

This line sums up the absolute current insanity of liberals in America.

Funny how the poor response to H1N1 wasn't Obama's fault. EVERY "global pandemic" will have a, "poor response" to those who want to politicize every uncontrollable calamity.
[+]
By Torzak 2020-04-24 20:49:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I watched the clip early this morning and had to point out to the Trump haters that he wasn't telling anyone to inject chlorox or inhale lysol or rely on a tanning bed to fix the problem.

I also had to point out that an injection doesn't necessarily have to mean "into the bloodstream".

A copy/paste of a google search result I did said:

"Amount in each nostril: Questions or problems. Midazolam. Inject into nose using needleless syringe. Children's Hospital Colorado. Neurology Dept. 720-​777- ..."

People see & hear what they want. It's bias. Everyone has a bias on one topic or another. Half of the US's bias is aligned to hating Trump. So anything they can Jedi Hand Wave onto the next person as a great reason to hate Trump, they're on it... Of course for those types, it's just the blind leading the blind. Kinda like Bernie endorsing Biden.

The funny thing is, there were two paths down that mighty river we called the 2016 election. And Hillary was the other path. I don't think we could have been any better off as a country to not have her in office. Many people's vote for Trump was really a vote against her.

Her husband was on that plane to *that* island how many times? You don't think he was involved? You don't think she didn't know? Arkanside is a term for no reason? There were how many people calling foul play on Bill and his drug running.. While he was in office?

I mean, you gotta be nuts to think Hillary was the better option for the long haul of this country. Those crooks were taking advantage of the system in a way that should gross most of the world out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE5t8EBnOmg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3n54yIKTI0

But I'm wasting my time... lol

I mean, maybe a person will go "oh wow" and learn something. Fingers crossed. Not a waste of time!
[+]
 Siren.Kyte
Server: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2020-04-24 21:03:58
Link | Quote | Reply

lol
[+]
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-04-24 21:22:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Prong said: »
The pandemic spread in the US is directly his fault.

This line sums up the absolute current insanity of liberals in America.

Funny how the poor response to H1N1 wasn't Obama's fault. EVERY "global pandemic" will have a, "poor response" to those who want to politicize every uncontrollable calamity.

.... Except its provably his fault. When you are told, by your own health advisors, in january, february, AND march, to start preparing to close down the entire country and get medical supplies to people asap, as well as start taking control of private industry and supply chains to produce more medical equipment and get it out and ready, and you do literally everything BUT what is recommended, publicly going out and saying its no big deal, will be over quickly and its not a threat... Its your own fault. Especially given we got to see what happened to other countries BEFORE it came here.

Literally every single protocol on the books was not followed for this. Every statement and all advice from medical experts was, and is continued to be ignored by the administration. All of congress continues to fart around and is failing to provide a real, comprehensive relief bill, forcing states to take the lead and make due, even though they cant financially.

There is no way to spin this as a pro for the administration in charge. There is no way to spin this as a pro for congress; dem or rep.
[+]
By Torzak 2020-04-25 02:25:55
Link | Quote | Reply

in january

Umm, In January the WHO was posting to their twitter that the virus wasn't even known to transfer from human to human.

Next, the Main Stream Media down played the virus. Don't kid yourself.

Feb 1, 2020
https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/time-for-a-reality-check-america-the-flu-is-a-much-bigger-threat-than-coronavirus-for-now/2020/01/31/46a15166-4444-11ea-b5fc-eefa848cde99_story.html

Feb 1, 2020
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2020/02/01/coronavirus-flu-deadlier-more-widespread-than-wuhan-china-virus/4632508002/

And I could list a lot more.

Oh, and a preemptive one for you... The Main Stream Media also called it the Wuhan and Chinese Virus numerous times, only to later point fingers at Trump for doing that.

Edit:

Almost literally the only people preparing for this Virus in the States in January, were those watching underground style news coming out of China where things like video of doors being welded closed were being snuck out or videos of police batonning people for not wearing a mask were coming out, etc. The Main Stream News didn't touch 95% of the stuff I was seeing come out of China on the down low channels of information flow... Like the doctor or the other 7 or 8 people who were hushed from talking about it in China, starting in December - effectively threatened and shut down and made out to look like spreaders of false information... only for the WHO to come around a little more than 2 weeks later and say on their twitter that it's not even known if it can pass from person to person, despite some Chinese peoples' heroic efforts attempting to warn others of what was going on.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-04-25 02:43:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Torzak said: »
in january

Umm, In January the WHO was posting to their twitter that the virus wasn't even known to transfer from human to human.

Next, the Main Stream Media down played the virus. Don't kid yourself.

Feb 1, 2020
https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/time-for-a-reality-check-america-the-flu-is-a-much-bigger-threat-than-coronavirus-for-now/2020/01/31/46a15166-4444-11ea-b5fc-eefa848cde99_story.html

Feb 1, 2020
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2020/02/01/coronavirus-flu-deadlier-more-widespread-than-wuhan-china-virus/4632508002/

And I could list a lot more.

Oh, and a preemptive one for you... The Main Stream Media also called it the Wuhan and Chinese Virus numerous times, only to later point fingers at Trump for doing that.

Yeah, no. I personally knew the virus was a thing and transmitted asymptomatically as early as mid-late january. Youre going to try to tell me that the WHO and the people that actually inform the president know less than me? Thats a no.

Yes, fox news downplayed the virus. They still continue to do so. At least other networks learned and stopped around the time when it started to spread. But they also dont lead a country, so theres no real point here. Trump leads a nation. Trump has the sole responsibility for the national wellbeing of the entire nation. Not fox. Not MSNBC. Not the new york times. Trump. He also has a full suite of health experts who report directly to him, and present to him their information and findings. All of whom have been saying, since as early as january, that this is a major threat and will inevitably hit here.
By Torzak 2020-04-25 02:46:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I personally knew the virus was a thing and transmitted asymptomatically as early as mid-late january. Youre going to try to tell me that the WHO and the people that actually inform the president know less than me? Thats a no.

Instead of making yourself to look like a naive person who just wants to act like a jack ***, go look at the WHO's Twitter page Jan 14, 2020 and educate yourself.

"Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidense of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China."

*Edit* For clarification, this is the quote of said tweet. I didn't put it in quotes for no reason*End Edit*
[+]
By Torzak 2020-04-25 02:49:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, fox news downplayed the virus. They still continue to do so. At least other networks learned and stopped around the time when it started to spread. But they also dont lead a country, so theres no real point here. Trump leads a nation.

You are naive. You do realize people watch the news and expect it to be accurate and mostly valid, right? A LOT of networks downplayed the virus. I wasn't talking out of my *** when I said I could post a lot more.

If you don't think the Main Stream News' hand in downplaying the virus didn't have an impact on the way society treated it, you're crazy.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-04-25 02:52:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I personally knew the virus was a thing and transmitted asymptomatically as early as mid-late january. Youre going to try to tell me that the WHO and the people that actually inform the president know less than me? Thats a no.

Instead of making yourself to look like a naive person who just wants to act like a jack ***, go look at the WHO's Twitter page Jan 14, 2020 and educate yourself.

"Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidense of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China."

Again, if you somehow think health experts know less than me, some random on the internet, something is wrong.
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-04-25 02:54:47
Link | Quote | Reply

You are naive. You do realize people watch the news and expect it to be accurate and mostly valid, right? A LOT of networks downplayed the virus. I wasn't talking out of my *** when I said I could post a lot more.

People can watch the news all they want. Who cares. People are not the leader of a nation. The president doesnt get his information from the news, we have numerous private federal agencies directly responsible for giving him up to date information that no one in the news would even have access to. It doesnt matter if some news organization downplayed the virus, the president has direct lines to information.
By Torzak 2020-04-25 03:05:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Again, if you somehow think health experts know less than me, some random on the internet, something is wrong.

Again, you're a jack ***. Because you can't be bothered to go read the WHO's own tweet dated Jan 14, 2020 that tells you clearly that they didn't know it could transfer human to human as of that date. Are you serious or trolling right now? Jack ***, in any case.

People can watch the news all they want. Who cares.

The news is a powerful thing. You should care for it to be accurate and not just shrug it off with a "who cares". Your House of Reps, the Commandant of the Marine Corps, you, me, everyone (to include the President, regardless of his party) should be able to count on the news as being reliable & accurate information.

I can't believe you'd really say "who cares". Jack ***.
[+]
By Voren 2020-04-25 03:15:15
Link | Quote | Reply

The president doesnt get his information from the news

LOL, yes he does. Trump has quoted, damn near verbatim, FOXNews multiple times over the past three years. He loves having his epeen ego stroked, and no one does that better for Republicans that FauxNews.

Trump has advisors, but he also has right wing media outlets, the scary part is that he trusts Rush Limbaugh more than he does our intelligence agencies.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-04-25 03:24:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Voren said: »

LOL, yes he does. Trump has quoted, damn near verbatim, FOXNews multiple times over the past three years. He loves having his epeen ego stroked, and no one does that better for Republicans that FauxNews.

Trump has advisors, but he also has right wing media outlets, the scary part is that he trusts Rush Limbaugh more than he does our intelligence agencies.

This is my point as to why trump is a *** idiot and not a real leader or president. The office of the presidency does not get its information from the news. The president has personal advisors of numerous kinds that report directly to him with briefings. Trump is just an idiot who doesnt listen to his own experts.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-04-25 03:26:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Again, you're a jack ***. Because you can't be bothered to go read the WHO's own tweet dated Jan 14, 2020 that tells you clearly that they didn't know it could transfer human to human as of that date. Are you serious or trolling right now? Jack ***, in any case.

People can watch the news all they want. Who cares.

The news is a powerful thing. You should care for it to be accurate and not just shrug it off with a "who cares". Your House of Reps, the Commandant of the Marine Corps, you, me, everyone (to include the President, regardless of his party) should be able to count on the news as being reliable & accurate information.

I can't believe you'd really say "who cares". Jack ***.

Them quoting a statement from individuals in the country does not mean they believed it didnt transmit human to human. Thats not how this works. Especially when we knew by the end of january it transmitted asympomatically.

And yes, the news is a powerful thing. Its entirely irrelevant in the discussion of trump's failures as commander in chief. So again, who cares what the news says or said.
 Bahamut.Empyrean
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Empyrean 2020-04-25 03:28:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Because you can't be bothered to go read the WHO's own tweet dated Jan 14, 2020 that tells you clearly that they didn't know it could transfer human to human as of that date.
Taiwan told the W.H.O. on Dec. 31st that the virus was transmissible through human to human contact. The W.H.O. ignored Taiwan because they do not recognize them.
In fact the W.H.O. even killed an interview that was being filmed, when they were asked about Taiwan being recognized after being the ones to find out it was transmissible and informing the W.H.O. about it long before the W.H.O. finally stated it was transmissible person to person.
[+]
 Asura.Okhryeny
Server: Asura
By Asura.Okhryeny 2020-04-25 03:44:36
Link | Quote | Reply

oh this thread is rich. so my take on this is the wuhan virus is trumps fault and he want everyone to ingest disinfectant. thanks guys for the lol as im bored atm waiting for my bat stew to get done god im so hungry right now....
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2020-04-25 03:55:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not going to watch youtuber reaction videos. kthnxbai
By Voren 2020-04-25 04:12:18
Link | Quote | Reply

This is my point as to why trump is a *** idiot and not a real leader or president. The office of the presidency does not get its information from the news. The president has personal advisors of numerous kinds that report directly to him with briefings. Trump is just an idiot who doesnt listen to his own experts.

I misunderstood then, I thought you were saying this president specifically, and not presidents in general aren't suppose to get their info from the news.

I once got an *** chewing from the undersheriff at the time because he learned of a major incident in progress via facebook rather than me, didn't matter it wasn't our jurisdiction. I assumed that this would be how most upper echelon people felt about receiving their information via a source other than their intelligence sector, Trump proves I was incorrect.
 Ragnarok.Corres
Server: Ragnarok
user: Geloudia
By Ragnarok.Corres 2020-04-25 04:21:13
Link | Quote | Reply

People still care about the mainstream media?
As soon as CNN blackmailed a young guy for his wrestling gif he made, that's when the msm for me died.
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-04-25 04:34:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I misunderstood then, I thought you were saying this president specifically, and not presidents in general aren't suppose to get their info from the news.

I once got an *** chewing from the undersheriff at the time because he learned of a major incident in progress via facebook rather than me, didn't matter it wasn't our jurisdiction. I assumed that this would be how most upper echelon people felt about receiving their information via a source other than their intelligence sector, Trump proves I was incorrect.

Yeah, the government, especially at the federal level, does not get its information from the news. Any information the news gets is old compared to anything the government has. This is true for countries such as russia, the US, iran, the EU as a whole, etc., all of whom have intensive and extensive networks of information.

Ideally, the news exists to inform the general public primarily of events local that dont really matter to the federal level, or information that the government does not want exposed that is beneficial to the public as a whole. Unfortunately, most mainstream media outlets have become government propaganda outlets instead of being watchdogs of said government.

But in terms of the government and where it gets its information... they already have all the information good news groups and freelancers have AND more, given the point of them is to learn what the governments are up to in the first place and what information said governments have.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-04-25 06:05:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Isnt this thread entirely political?

I thought all political threads were demained on this site.

Gonna report this anyway.
[+]
By abknight 2020-04-25 07:05:52
Link | Quote | Reply

You’re wasting your time trying to reason with the mentally ill.