Selling Crafting Services For Bard And Cor +2 Neck

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Selling Crafting services for Bard and Cor +2 Neck
Selling Crafting services for Bard and Cor +2 Neck
First Page 2
By lhova 2020-04-18 23:59:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi all,

I’m a max Alchemy crafting skill Brewer’s Escutcheon owner who is selling my crafting services! You bring the mats and I charge 1m for the attempt, 2mil if you get +1 and 3m if you get +2! Also can discuss services for Aram, Morgelai or any of the Su3 made by alchemy.

And before I get any hate please note that if you are lucky you could get a very hq item for a fraction of the auction house price. Also I’ve invested years and over 2 billion in gil making this shield so please respect that as well. PM if you are on or will be on Asura and you’re interested, thank you!
By geigei 2020-04-19 00:54:15
Link | Quote | Reply

lhova said: »
I’ve botted years afk
so please respect that
[+]
 Asura.Arico
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Tename
By Asura.Arico 2020-04-19 04:27:31
Link | Quote | Reply

1m per attempt?
 Shiva.Applesmash
Server: Shiva
user: Hyriu
By Shiva.Applesmash 2020-04-19 05:02:34
Link | Quote | Reply

More power to you if people are dumb enough to spend 60m in mats and 20-25m in “service fees” for an item worth 65M.
[+]
 Asura.Arico
By Asura.Arico 2020-04-19 05:24:20
Link | Quote | Reply

If it's 1m per attempt I will offer the same deal with the added bonus: if you do 12 attempts and don't get a +1/+2 neck or SU4/SU5 I'll give you a +1 neck or SU4
[+]
user: swordwiz
By Asura.Lordoftheseven 2020-04-19 07:51:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Arico said: »
If it's 1m per attempt I will offer the same deal with the added bonus: if you do 12 attempts and don't get a +1/+2 neck or SU4/SU5 I'll give you a +1 neck or SU4
now thats a *** score ill be in touch sir
By lhova 2020-04-19 13:58:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Who has botted years afk? Eat a *** bro.
By lhova 2020-04-19 14:09:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Applesmash said: »
More power to you if people are dumb enough to spend 60m in mats and 20-25m in “service fees” for an item worth 65M.

Please show me where it costs 60m in mats to make a Cor or Bard neck, I’ll wait here...

People pay to have tons of ***Merced because they can’t do it and honestly they should. Players spend years and millions (sometimes billions) in gil to get their characters to a level to complete high endgame content and people who haven’t put that investment in would like to come along for the ride for free? Same concept goes to crafting, we spend the time and gil and then make ***for people for free?

If a player spend 8m in mats for an item if hq is worth 30-60m then there’s a chance they could get that item for a 1/5 of the price, which is a bargain. And said crafter getting paid a commission to perform said craft is fair not only for the time spent doing the synth but also for the investment the crafter had to put in order to give the buyer a chance at the item.

+1 necks should cost about 30-40m and +2 should cost at least 100m based on material costs and the crafter recouping gil from their investment but because of duped medals still in circulation and perhaps a craft exploit, RMTs are saturating the market.

So long story short if someone has 65m then obviously they will just buy the +2. But if they don’t or if there server doesn’t have supply or if they’d like a chance to get the item signed and cheaper then I’m marketing to them.
By Shichishito 2020-04-19 15:39:42
Link | Quote | Reply

escutcheons are even more of a telltale sign of botting than a "quested" lushangs was back in the day.
if you'd put all escutcheon holders in a bag and hit it with a ban hammer you'd hit the right person 100% of the time every time. just stop pretending that would entitle you to any form of respect.
[+]
 Shiva.Arislan
user: Arislan
By Shiva.Arislan 2020-04-19 15:50:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Shichishito said: »
if you'd put all NA escutcheon holders in a bag and hit it with a ban hammer you'd hit the right person 100% of time every time.
By Pantafernando 2020-04-19 15:55:22
Link | Quote | Reply

THe OP do have a point, this business do have a sense for people who cant afford the current price but maybe have the mats farmed and want a try.

The others also have a point. In a long run, its more expensive than AH because atm those items have been selling even below costs for some unknown reason.

Maybe people are even willing to pay just for the "thrill" of spinning a roulette for super prize. Though most likely he will see his mats vanishing out of nowhere.

Im sure Assura will have market for this. Other servers, not so much. Some time ago someone here started to offer this service too. It didnt take so long before he never again shouted for craft services. Unless there is a line of costumers, there is no much reason to wait 30min~1h till someone is interested, grab junk to craft, eventually blame on the crafter for the loss because many dont know how craft work
By Shichishito 2020-04-19 16:20:53
Link | Quote | Reply

got to exploit ppls gambling addiction i guess.

Shiva.Arislan said: »
if you'd put all NA escutcheon holders in a bag and hit it with a ban hammer you'd hit the right person 100% of time every time.
any really. i don't know why some like to pretend that JP poop doesn't smell, either way if they indeed don't bot/exploit there would also be no JP escutcheons.
[+]
 Bahamut.Hismena
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Hismena 2020-04-19 16:49:14
Link | Quote | Reply

You don't get the amount of spheres you need to complete an escutcheon (yourself) without using third party programs, by the way! Even with the recent new year's event, that was only pennies in the jar!

Buying spheres from other players in large quantities also likely means they got the necessary cards via automated means.

For those that are curious, you have roughly a 2.5% chance (11%~ x 25%) to get the HQ2 neck. Dyna PLUS campaigns are the best time to try for them if you are looking for a signature. If you are just looking to get the base item, it is cheaper 95% of the time to go to the RMT-flooded AH.

Best of luck to you though!

tl;dr, it is not cheaper to commission a crafter for dyna crafts. Sell your medals, then use the profit to buy your items.
 Shiva.Arislan
user: Arislan
By Shiva.Arislan 2020-04-19 17:11:57
Link | Quote | Reply

any really. i don't know why some like to pretend that JP poop doesn't smell, either way if they indeed don't bot/exploit there would also be no JP escutcheons.

JP players don't bot. They don't even use 3rd-party tools. Sorry, but that's just a fact. They just grind away for months/years, as it was intended.
By Shichishito 2020-04-19 17:24:14
Link | Quote | Reply

ok.
By lhova 2020-04-19 21:55:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes I take pride in the fact that I was able to grind gil and occasionally farm cards in order to make my shield. Most of the weapons I own and gear that I have were from forming pugs to spam Ambu or from being in the top ls on Asura and clearing W3s or Aeonic runs. So tired of the holier then thou trolls on this damn forum.

And there’s no real mystery why necks and Su5 are so cheap, either people are still using their cache of duped medals or there’s some exploit that allows crafters to attempt crafts without losing any items. Things I’ve never done but because I offer niche service I’m a cheater who should be stoned to death on forums. Stop hating your own lives and do something constructive ????
 Bahamut.Hismena
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Hismena 2020-04-19 22:50:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I’m a cheater who should be stoned to death on forums.

People aren't stoning you because you're a cheater. People are stoning you because you're trying to market something as a "deal" to people that aren't in the know about how crafting works.

Let me explain.

JSE necks take, at minimum:

• 1 Beastmen's Medal (2m) (70%~ break rate)*

• 1 Kindred's Medal (2.3m) (60%~ break rate)*

• 1 Delve material (0.8~1.2m) (30%~ break rate)*

• 1 NPC item (1.1m) (25%~ break rate)*

• 1 Dark Matter (2m) (30%~ break rate)*

*From a sample size of 500~ Dynamis crafts

Now on average, each attempt takes 8.4 MILLION gil. Over hundreds of synths of these necks, you're putting in medals for each attempt, which is 4 mil down the drain for each break. ON TOP OF THIS ENTRY COST, you are charging 1m for each of these breaks.

Now I'm not downplaying you for charging commission to attempt crafts. That's on you, since you put the time (either automated or not).

People are stoning you because you not only are charging commission for an expensive synth, but you are trying to DOWNPLAY THE RISK of making the attempts by highlighting the effort (that no one forced you to put in by the way) and years (The completed shield is only very recently 2.5 years old at this point also by the way) of time that you put in.

That's no excuse to try and rip people off that don't know better.

Get this thread locked now, or keep getting harassed. Pick your poison.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2020-04-19 23:06:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Now everyone kiss n make up
 Odin.Senaki
Server: Odin
user: Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2020-04-19 23:21:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Drakenv said: »

Now everyone kiss n make up
[+]
 Lakshmi.Arcaniz
Server: Lakshmi
user: Arcaniz
By Lakshmi.Arcaniz 2020-04-20 00:27:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I love this thread
[+]
 Asura.Friedrik
user: Friedrik
By Asura.Friedrik 2020-04-20 01:17:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Hismena said: »
Get this thread locked now, or keep getting harassed. Pick your poison.

By who? You? You don't speak for anyone else and you're the only person harassing him.
By geigei 2020-04-20 01:51:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Friedrik said: »
and you're the only person harassing him.
uhm, excuse me?
OP trying to scam people, plain and simple, he can't get into the market because cards were dealt allready.
The only way to make money is eliminating expenses, no risk = profit, the client risk it all.

You're not the first one trying this ***and for sure you won't be the last one, now pack up your beakers and go craft some distilled water.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2020-04-20 03:03:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Arislan said: »

JP players don't bot. They don't even use 3rd-party tools. Sorry, but that's just a fact. They just grind away for months/years, as it was intended.
Almost 1/5th (19.04%) of all Windower 4 users are from Japan IPs. Sorry to burst your bubble of delusion.
[+]
By Shichishito 2020-04-20 03:17:02
Link | Quote | Reply

all just NA players using VPNs ofc.
 Asura.Arico
By Asura.Arico 2020-04-20 05:37:04
Link | Quote | Reply

all just NA players using VPNs ofc.

Or Chinese.
By Pantafernando 2020-04-20 08:38:10
Link | Quote | Reply

The shields are good lockstyle though
By Pantafernando 2020-04-20 08:39:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Ibf4, next stage is to glow escutcheon requiring 1M spirits.
By Shichishito 2020-04-20 12:40:26
Link | Quote | Reply

if its already 2.5 years since they introduced them and you can't really make gil with them anyway wouldn't it be a good time to lower the requirments/increase supply like they did with REMA?
maybe adding sphere drops to all mobs would be a good start?
[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-04-20 12:44:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I would say, they could just increase sucess rate from T0 recipes though.

Why the native chance for a HQ on the best crafted item with simple try costing like 10 millions is 1/64? Have some item costing like half the total amount of cash a single char can normally hold is too bizarre
First Page 2