Corona Virus, How Has It Affected Your Area So Far?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Corona Virus, How has it affected your area so far?
Corona Virus, How has it affected your area so far?
First Page 2 3 ... 110 111 112 ... 129 130 131
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-05-09 07:30:15
Link | Quote | Reply

So, I'm curious. Has anyone thought about applying for the PPP and just moving to Honduras to live on the 1.9 mil and retire?

(1.9 mil to avoid the audit)

By Pantafernando 2020-05-09 07:45:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
So, I'm curious. Has anyone thought about applying for the PPP and just moving to Honduras to live on the 1.9 mil and retire?

(1.9 mil to avoid the audit)

What about giving up your RMT life and do this?
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-05-09 07:51:16
Link | Quote | Reply

It crossed my mind, free million(+) bucks and I can fall "off the grid" with no regrets.

Chillin on the beach 24/7 in South America

"Million dollars, but" You can never go back to the US? -Deal!-
By Viciouss 2020-05-09 08:23:57
Link | Quote | Reply

RadialArcana said: »
Bismarck.Nyaarun said: »
Pantafernando said: »
But those governments are doing their best to make the cure worse than the disease.

...., Lockdown is not worse than corona. You literally cannot top death or being crippled for life.

Also, no, you dont want civil conflict. No one does. Anyone who says they want it are the first ones offed in the conflict, and everyone else has to watch as people are forced to kill their friends, their neighbors, their parents and children, and, most importantly, their fellow countrymen.

Civil war is not something you just up and go do. The US civil war is still, to this day, the deadliest war with the most US casualties in US history for good reason.

Democrats need to calm down and stop acting like people who don't vote like them are the enemy. Casue if they carry on they will get what they want and they won't come off well in that fight.

You noobs carry on like this and you will get some kind of civil war, no matter who wins the election next time this will escalate if you don't calm your ***. Democrats are being completely unreasonable the last few years. Schiff for brains is a prime example.

People are like "oh that could never happen", yeah it could. We are in a "that could never happen" moment with this virus lockdown nonsense, anything can happen.

ok kireek.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-05-09 09:32:17
Link | Quote | Reply

ITT:

A LOT of misinformation about Jews.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
Server: Bismarck
user: duo1666
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-05-09 09:45:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Deaths will rise far faster without quarantine. Theres a reason why this is best practice and people who are clamoring to end it are being told to shut it.
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-05-09 09:49:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Aeonova said: »
Also, no, you dont want civil conflict. No one does. Anyone who says they want it are the first ones offed in the conflict, and everyone else has to watch as people are forced to kill their friends, their neighbors, their parents and children, and, most importantly, their fellow countrymen.

Gonna go ahead and say that my family and friends are more important compared to neighbors or fellow countrymen. wtf are you smoking where your "fellow countrymen" are more important than your family?

The US was founded on the idea of hospitality of your fellow countrymen. That is patriotism, not the dead BS nationalism that poses as patriotism today. Your fellow countrymen are supposed to your family. The US has a lot of problems, and the founders were hypocrites. But some ideas were important. The US didnt exist when the revolutionary war was fought. There was no nation to protect or fight for. Just people.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-05-09 11:47:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Deaths will rise far faster without quarantine. Theres a reason why this is best practice and people who are clamoring to end it are being told to shut it.

Yes, deaths will rise, thats a matter of probability.

You tell people to shut it.

People tell you to *** off.

Thats reality.

Get out of you bubble. Staying inside of your basement dont allow you to ignore quarentine measures are a failure.

Its a failure because people dont comply with it.

But they dont complying with it should be obvious since first day. You cant keep a democratic country jailed without clear perspective of ending.

The real failure that despite knowing people wouldnt stay at home, those shitty government still insisted on this, instead going with a theoretically worse solution, but with higher probability of adhesion.

Blaming people for this fiasco is the lowest someone can get intelectually. They are just doing what it was expected them to do.
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-05-09 14:22:03
Link | Quote | Reply

The problem isnt that the government implemented quarantine measures.... the problem is they implemented them way too late.

We watched it spread like wildfire in china. Did nothing. Watched european countries get ravaged. Did nothing. 15 cases in the US, "soon to be zero". Nothing. The heavy quarantine measures with no end in sight are entirely because the leaders and populace failed to act in the first place to a clear threat we saw coming a mile away. Now the longer we wait to enforce heavy global measures, the longer we are all ***.
[+]
By ashcrow 2020-05-09 14:32:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
ITT:

so when are you making that medicine still waiting,
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-05-09 17:27:26
Link | Quote | Reply

ashcrow said: »
ITT:

so when are you making that medicine still waiting,
Wrong Jew. I majored in history and dabbled in engineering.
 Bismarck.Laurelli
user: ltantonio
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2020-05-09 22:43:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Commodus said: »
Bismarck.Laurelli said: »
Valefor.Commodus said: »
Valefor.Endoq said: »
Has anyone encountered hostility for wearing a mask in public?
I have.
The astonishing part is, these peoples lack of ability to understand I am trying to protect THEM from ME if I happened to be a carrier of COVID-19.
They even come at me with "no one lives forever"
Like, Ummm.. OK...
Set yourself on fire then.
Just leave everyone else out of it

r/thishappened
I know a woman who was getting hassled by 3 men because she was wearing a mask. They started following her and they were getting more and more aggressive as she was walking away until a security guard saw them and shut them down.

If this is true then it sounds like it’s coming from the types of people who would hassle random people for anything any day... like splatterpunks from Robocop or something. Did she specifically state what they said and what they were doing that was aggressive?
They were telling her if she was wearing a mask, she must be contageous and that there were going to make her regret going out spreading the disease.
She wasn't actually sick. But since the WHO and health ministers were constantly saying that only the sick should wear masks, they assumed the was.

Edit: Also, sorry for the late reply. I decided to take a break from this thread.
By RadialArcana 2020-05-10 03:16:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I saw a post on facebook about making fishing illegal during lockdowns....so some guy made a scarecrow fishing.

They sent 3 cops to arrest it.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2020-05-10 03:18:30
Link | Quote | Reply

The far left demonizes jews and the far right demonizes jews, really stupid.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
Server: Bahamut
user: Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-10 08:17:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm still waiting for you to explain how jews in general are my closest allies, you kinda slinked off into the darkness after I asked you to explain

Who cares about any of that, they are still some of your closest allies. Which is why the left hate them so much.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2020-05-10 12:31:58
Link | Quote | Reply

ITT:

Someone gave the real number of Jews that died during WWII?!
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-05-10 13:42:57
Link | Quote | Reply

You are perhaps beginning to understand why they call us the chosen people.
By Draylo 2020-05-11 07:03:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone see that "Plandemic" video going around? Why does it keep getting deleted everywhere?
By Viciouss 2020-05-11 07:09:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Because it's full of blatantly false conspiracy theories.
By Draylo 2020-05-11 07:11:24
Link | Quote | Reply

So let people see it and make their own educated opinions. I didn't know it became acceptable to delete content anyone disagrees with. Plenty of dumb youtube videos that don't get taken down. Censorship is always wrong.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-05-11 07:22:44
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, it's completely acceptable to delete selectively edited, bogus content that is lying to the public, lies that if believed and followed, would put the public in clear danger.
By Draylo 2020-05-11 07:31:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Every time I read your condescending smug posts it just makes me roll my eyes. You're such a sheep, you're the exact type of shill that they want attacking anyone who doubts or defies your opinion. People are smart enough to make their own choices, selectively deleting content so people can't access it, is not the way at all. I don't need someone making choices for me, maybe you do.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-05-11 07:36:21
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, yea Draylo, still waiting for you to share those "facts" you were professing that say this pandemic is "almost over." Your swings and misses have never meant anything.
By Draylo 2020-05-11 07:38:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't need to prove anything to you or anyone. You aren't someone I take serious so I don't see a point in providing a thought out response to be wasted on someone as blind as you.
By Viciouss 2020-05-11 07:45:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
I don't need to prove anything to you or anyone. You aren't someone I take serious so I don't see a point in providing a thought out response to be wasted on someone as blind as you.

lol, sure. You got the answer to your question. The conspiracy video is being deleted because social media sites don't want such dangerous, misleading *** being posted on their websites. Don't like it? Too bad.
By Draylo 2020-05-11 07:50:05
Link | Quote | Reply

It was a question for discussion, not for you. This is why people don't even engage because you have smug idiots like you coming in and posting your garbage. You aren't the only voice/opinion, let other people think for themselves and stop acting like you're some authority in this thread.

I've seen the video myself and it doesn't push anything dangerous. They aren't saying to stop any of the protocol going on. While there are certainly points that can be refuted and they have some unqualified speakers, I take an issue with any kind of opposition being deleted and controlled if it isn't some kind of harm to people. People have the right to make their own choice to follow something or do further research, we aren't children.
[+]
 Bismarck.Laurelli
user: ltantonio
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2020-05-11 07:54:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
lol, yea Draylo, still waiting for you to share those "facts" you were professing that say this pandemic is "almost over." Your swings and misses have meantanything.
https://www.npr.org/2020/05/07/851712311/u-s-field-hospitals-stand-down-most-without-treating-any-covid-19-patients
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-05-11 07:55:57
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-05-11 08:00:10
Link | Quote | Reply

[Double post]

I should make a meme that says: "Oh, look. That post again", but it's late.
First Page 2 3 ... 110 111 112 ... 129 130 131