Primed For Adventure
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-10-03 10:26:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh I know. I think they were trying to figure a bunch of stuff out at the time and running from place to place so it's not like they were in a position to be interactive.

Since sending my little Taru on a scouting mission to Asura, I've already seen Draylo and Carrotchan.
[+]
 Asura.Hya
Server: Asura
user: HyaAsura
By Asura.Hya 2022-10-17 13:37:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Sicycre from the North American Community team is excited to continue the FINAL FANTASY XI adventure with the community! Tune in to join in what awaits us in Ambuscade and more! If you would like to come along the adventure, we implore you to join the journey ahead while discussing all things FFXI!

Your complaints have been heard and they are doing "relevant" content again. Now you can complain about how they have all the gear that you don't have but have no idea how to use them or face/turn away from mobs to avoid mechanics. I expect much hilarity from charm here, and a lot of "oh I'm petrified" comments. If you ever wanted to kill the XI community team in-game, Friday is your (likely) only opportunity.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Jakey
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Jakey
By Quetzalcoatl.Jakey 2022-10-17 13:41:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Hya said: »
Quote:
Sicycre from the North American Community team is excited to continue the FINAL FANTASY XI adventure with the community! Tune in to join in what awaits us in Ambuscade and more! If you would like to come along the adventure, we implore you to join the journey ahead while discussing all things FFXI!

Your complaints have been heard and they are doing "relevant" content again. Now you can complain about how they have all the gear that you don't have but have no idea how to use them or face/turn away from mobs to avoid mechanics. I expect much hilarity from charm here, and a lot of "oh I'm petrified" comments. If you ever wanted to kill the XI community team in-game, Friday is your (likely) only opportunity.
there's no way they do the medusa, they'll definitely do the trick or treat one
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-10-17 13:51:52
Link | Quote | Reply

It appears they have chosen to go back to insulting the players.

While the last ~6 Prime's weren't super exciting they at least weren't insulting. Now they go back to flailing at E/N ambuscades and wearing billion gil gear they don't know how to use.

Boring is infinitely better than the slap in the face.
[+]
 Asura.Bippin
user: Gunit
By Asura.Bippin 2022-10-18 10:03:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe tomorrow they can carry me through some ambu
[+]
By Seun 2022-10-18 17:04:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
While the last ~6 Prime's weren't super exciting they at least weren't insulting. Now they go back to flailing at E/N ambuscades and wearing billion gil gear they don't know how to use.

Boring is infinitely better than the slap in the face.

The slap you're feeling is meant to wake you up. Diabolos put you in that nightmare again where you think people are worried about gear sets for V2 ambuscade. Newer players should be more concerned with what they are doing than what they are wearing at this difficulty level.
[+]
 Asura.Hya
By Asura.Hya 2022-10-19 17:02:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Primed for Adventure is live! :)
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Server: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2022-10-19 17:04:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Primed for Adventure is live! :)

Ewww they still do this trash lmao.
[+]
By Draylo 2022-10-20 02:33:00
Link | Quote | Reply

That was more entertaining than low lvl crap at least
[+]
By RadialArcana 2022-10-20 10:21:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I spend a lot of time helping new players, and nearly all of them are from XIV. So these streams do help bring in new people, and since both games have been financially merged they want to promote both.

The streams make it less intimidating for XIV players, it's a promotional stream for potential new players.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Server: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-11-07 08:11:33
Link | Quote | Reply

It's coming again! I'm impressed that they've been holding to the "monthly" episodes pretty well lately.
[+]
 Asura.Hya
By Asura.Hya 2022-11-07 09:55:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
It's coming again! I'm impressed that they've been holding to the "monthly" episodes pretty well lately.
Is 14 in a slow update period right now? My understanding was they didn't "have time" for XI content due to being primarily tasked with 14 stuff.
[+]
 Sylph.Brahmsz
Server: Sylph
user: Khronos
By Sylph.Brahmsz 2022-11-07 11:25:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
Is 14 in a slow update period right now? My understanding was they didn't "have time" for XI content due to being primarily tasked with 14 stuff.

IIRC, the majority of their "tasked" XI time is spent reading forums and filing reports to Japan.
[+]
By Draylo 2022-11-08 00:17:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm excited
[+]
By Draylo 2022-11-13 01:59:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Oops I missed it
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-11-23 18:57:58
Link | Quote | Reply

she's playing on the best server
[+]
 Valefor.Kriz
user: Kriz
By Valefor.Kriz 2022-11-24 11:57:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Hooray Valefor!
[+]
 Asura.Reidden
user: Reiden
By Asura.Reidden 2022-11-24 12:36:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Omg how have I missed these streams, I thought they were interviews lol. Now I need to find the videos.
 Asura.Aquatiq
user: Aquatiq
By Asura.Aquatiq 2022-11-24 14:22:33
Link | Quote | Reply

darn did i miss the latest Spicyryan stream?
 Valefor.Esdain
user: esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2022-11-24 19:09:02
Link | Quote | Reply

They should just give in and explain how to play like this:

As far as I can tell from this site and behaviors I see in game, how to play FFXI now is to script anything and everything to react to any and all situations with instant gear swaps based on anything the enemies do to you.

All you do at that point is just waddle your character around from place to place (and even that seems to be able to be automated now).

All the user needs to input these days is complaints about how there is no content to do anymore.

That's how this game works now, right?

Disclaimer: Yes, I know they won't acknowledge third party tools.
[+]
By Draylo 2022-11-24 22:46:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Esdain said: »
They should just give in and explain how to play like this:

As far as I can tell from this site and behaviors I see in game, how to play FFXI now is to script anything and everything to react to any and all situations with instant gear swaps based on anything the enemies do to you.

All you do at that point is just waddle your character around from place to place (and even that seems to be able to be automated now).

All the user needs to input these days is complaints about how there is no content to do anymore.

That's how this game works now, right?

Disclaimer: Yes, I know they won't acknowledge third party tools.

You just described any modern MMO. They can all be automated almost entirely. The same thing you can do for Any single player game using cheats.
 Asura.Hya
By Asura.Hya 2022-12-05 14:50:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Sicycre and Okieeomi from the North American Community team are excited to continue the FINAL FANTASY XI adventure with the community! Tune in for the final episode of the year! If you would like to come along the adventure, we implore you to join the journey ahead while discussing all things FFXI!

Date & Time:
Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 3:00 p.m. (PST)

Bumping so Draylo can't use the "I forgot and nobody bumped" excuse again.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13