Magic Accuracy+7 "Magic Atk. Bonus"+7 Magic Damage+35
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-12-10 00:11:11
Link | Quote | Reply

All this crazy ***and the shuriken is still incredibly mediocre, that's kinda insulting, like really?

125 base damage is a big increase(*)
 Bahamut.Negan
Server: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2019-12-10 00:11:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Wouldn't "increased maximum damage" Scythes show in Existing/Changed Items? Since they arent, a PDL+ trait or something?
By Prong 2019-12-10 00:12:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Negan said: »
Wouldn't "increased maximum damage" Scythes show in Existing/Changed Items? Since they arent, a PDL+ trait or something?

Yeah I'm wondering though if it's an actual increase to say, base damage on the item itself, or just an unseen calculable increase on dmg when using a scythe?
[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2019-12-10 00:13:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Negan said: »

Then probably a formula change rather than just bumping up base damage on every scythe in the game.
[+]
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Server: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2019-12-10 00:13:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Few cool items stood out. Blue gets a sweet CDC earring.

'tis a pretty great Evisceration piece too. And Jishnu's for those bow RNG out there.

Quote:
Cool stuff all Around, problem is finding space for everything

Right? That's the brutal downside. DI gear sets, plenty of nifty accessories... but I need a couple more wardrobes.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Haxetc
Server: Asura
By Asura.Haxetc 2019-12-10 00:14:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Celebrindal said: »
Asura.Haxetc said: »
RNG can finally TF without using a Xbow :O

They did add some macc+30/mab+30/agi+10 bolts to still keep Gastra clearly on tops, but those bullets are the first MAB bullets outside of Amikimi for RNG...meaning both WF and TF just got a major buff when using arma/foma....hell even anni now can use them somewhat.
I have to admit I got a bit wet thinking about spamming TF with Arma after getting AM
[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2019-12-10 00:14:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Capuchin said: »

Right? That's the brutal downside. DI gear sets, plenty of nifty accessories... but I need a couple more wardrobes.

SE solution: DI gear storage slip 47! ~~
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2019-12-10 00:15:14
Link | Quote | Reply

RNG can finally TF without using a Xbow :O

They did add some macc+30/mab+30/agi+10 bolts to still keep Gastra clearly on tops, but those bullets are the first MAB bullets outside of Amikimi for RNG...meaning both WF and TF just got a major buff when using arma/foma....hell even anni now can use them somewhat.
I have to admit I got a bit wet thinking about spamming TF with Arma after getting AM

Arma was already the best hybrid style weapon out there for RNG and COR, allowing success in both physical and magical WSs. Now, it just got even nastier.
[+]
 Phoenix.Capuchin
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2019-12-10 00:15:49
Link | Quote | Reply

SE solution: DI gear storage slip 47! ~~

I detest that I had to upvote your post, Cele ;)

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By SimonSes 2019-12-10 00:17:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Wtf are people calling rip on Reiki. Reiki is 7dw and new belt is 4dw. All jobs /nin require 11dw, thf main 6dw, blu main usually 11 or 6. Reiki + Eabani covers 11 dw nicely. Reiki alone covers 6dw. This new belt doesnt really fit anything unless Im missing something.
[+]
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
Server: Sylph
user: Funkworkz
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2019-12-10 00:18:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kusaregedo said: »
i have a sinking feeling the ammo will be r/ex for unlimited shot and quick draw etc
Ammo is EX

Some is EX some is Rare EX
[+]
 Phoenix.Capuchin
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2019-12-10 00:18:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Arma was already the best hybrid style weapon out there for RNG and COR, allowing success in both physical and magical WSs. Now, it just got even nastier.

I haven't been playing quite as much RNG these days (not for lack of love, just harder to get my friends to do pew pew setups for anything), but man... I was farming all my own detritus to R15 Armageddon on a leisurely path, bout to hit R10 now. And I kinda want to just go buy the rest the instant the servers go live and have a blast, well, BLASTING some DI mobs for the next several weeks.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-12-10 00:18:29
Link | Quote | Reply

This was probably their way of killing the Lilith line. Maybe I can finally get my damn legs now

Shuriken is an enmity swap
[+]
By Prong 2019-12-10 00:21:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kusaregedo said: »
i have a sinking feeling the ammo will be r/ex for unlimited shot and quick draw etc

Same but I hope not. I never use Unlimited Shot...ever. And even when I did try and use it in the past, all it did was snag up on lag and launch w/e rare/ex ammo I was using into the digital void anyhow. Plus it shares a timer with Double Shot so yeah....never choosing Unlimited over Double.
[+]
By Tarage 2019-12-10 00:22:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sirris said: »
Augmented Earring no longer a thing finally. That's one of the lowest-level items that still had some use?
Evoker's Ring: Level 71.
[+]
By Vishwambhari 2019-12-10 00:23:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Don’t get too excited guys, there are no quivers items for the Hauksbok line.
[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2019-12-10 00:23:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't been playing quite as much RNG these days (not for lack of love, just harder to get my friends to do pew pew setups for anything), but man... I was farming all my own detritus to R15 Armageddon on a leisurely path, bout to hit R10 now. And I kinda want to just go buy the rest the instant the servers go live and have a blast, well, BLASTING some DI mobs for the next several weeks.

Mine's R13 right now, knocking on the door for 14. All of a sudden find myself being pulled other directions for at least getting things to R10, so been sitting there a while. But let me say, if you ever have the chance to do an Wave3 run with full magical buffs/debuffs, going WF spam is pretty damn crazy fun.

And arma has become my primary solo weapon these days since introducing the RP system. Having 3 WSs for either job that deal high dmg (either WF,TF,Last Stand or WF,Leaden,Last Stand) is really freeing and keeps you flexible.
By SimonSes 2019-12-10 00:24:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Even if not rare, this ammo will probably cost 80 points per ammo. So you will be able to get like 1 per day :)
[+]
By Tarage 2019-12-10 00:24:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Why does Yngvi Earring say neck?
[+]
By Unzero 2019-12-10 00:25:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Tarage said: »
Probably cause he's trying to put everything up super quick, he'll fix it I'm sure
[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2019-12-10 00:26:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Vishwambhari said: »
Don’t get too excited guys, there are no quivers items for the Hauksbok line.

If I can get 30 of 'em, pretty much set on RNG. They're not TP'ing ammo, they're all pretty much clear winners for Weaponskills or if on COR, Quickdraw. With so much recycle traits/gear for RNG that caps it without trying these days, and being able to recycle multiple types in one use, that'll last eons.

COR will use a ton more comparatively. but at least there's zero ammo used during quickdraw.
 Phoenix.Capuchin
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2019-12-10 00:28:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
All this crazy ***and the shuriken is still incredibly mediocre, that's kinda insulting, like really?
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Shuriken is an enmity swap

DEX/AGI+5 to gimp your damage less while avoiding blinking from WS ammo swap from mages that still yell at you for it (or people who wanna put you on /follow and not end up running into some remote wall?) - but still gimp your damage a bit :P

They shoulda thrown us a bone and just matched C.Palug Stone's DEX+10/AGI+10.

Asura.Sirris said: »
Augmented Earring no longer a thing finally. That's one of the lowest-level items that still had some use?

Heh, I was just cleaning up a mule/alt's sets last night and did a double take for a minute when I got to some enhancing sets thinking "wait a minute, this can't possibly still be BiS, can it?".
[+]
 Cerberus.Kaht
Server: Cerberus
user: kaht
By Cerberus.Kaht 2019-12-10 00:29:18
Link | Quote | Reply

SimonSes said: »
Wtf are people calling rip on Reiki. Reiki is 7dw and new belt is 4dw. All jobs /nin require 11dw, thf main 6dw, blu main usually 11 or 6. Reiki + Eabani covers 11 dw nicely. Reiki alone covers 6dw. This new belt doesnt really fit anything unless Im missing something.

I was thinking the exact same thing. I guess you could use adhemar body + new belt if you don't mind being 1 dw short, and that frees up both ear slots...
By SimonSes 2019-12-10 00:30:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Quick draw is used mostly for tp gain or applying empy feet bonus, not really for damage, even with DP, so this ammo doesnt really do much, especially when its barely better than DP ammo.
[+]
By Tarage 2019-12-10 00:32:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I do find it amusing that this crazy DI gear actually nerfs a SMN if it wears it.
By Chimerawizard 2019-12-10 00:32:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Unzero said: »
Tarage said: »
Probably cause he's trying to put everything up super quick, he'll fix it I'm sure
Supershear earring ... supershear ring 2.0
It's a neck piece.
First Page 2 3 4 ... 10 11 12