Fusenaikyo- SU5 - Questions?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Samurai » Fusenaikyo- SU5 - Questions?
Fusenaikyo- SU5 - Questions?
 Asura.Arouis
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: arouis
Posts: 25
By Asura.Arouis 2019-11-23 02:57:56
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Just a few Q's really, just planning on some fun with a mule but able to still put up some numbers, does anyone have any experience of this GK at all? Yes I will build Masa eventually, but I can just buy this, and I kinda want it :)
Offline
Posts: 104
By Fayona 2019-11-23 06:48:44
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I’ve used SU5 Gk as solo DD in the frog ambu and Odin VD using path B. It’s incredibly effective as it allows Sam to cap SB2 without changing an ounce of your TP set. If you’re using monks roll you can run full zanhasso. In both instances the fight lasted about 2 mins, as the mobs die from a standard 5 step plus 1 or 2 more SC.
 Asura.Bippin
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Gunit
Posts: 193
By Asura.Bippin 2019-11-23 18:32:39
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Been on the fence on picking one up for a while now.

Edit:*** it got it

Do you not get access to Tachi: Kaiten with it?
 Bahamut.Fulgrim
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: arouis
Posts: 222
By Bahamut.Fulgrim 2019-11-24 02:15:34
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Bippin said: »
Been on the fence on picking one up for a while now.

Edit:*** it got it

Do you not get access to Tachi: Kaiten with it?

Only under Sekkanoki, how's the damage looking?
 Asura.Syto
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Sessho
Posts: 342
By Asura.Syto 2019-11-24 02:28:23
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Situations where you don't have a COR, then Fusen. (Path B) is a worthy and swift blade..

In situations where you have a critical window of time to end a battle with an incredibly powerful Fudo.. Then switch to Fusen. (Path C) to unleash Sekkanokki'd full power Fudo at 3k TP to annihilate the enemy and all of its surroundings..

On many NMs I've reached 90k+ Tachi: Fudo and not even fully buffed...

This is why many of the SU5 blades are worthy of being in their own class as legendary weapons.. They can do things that REMAs can't.. Another great weapon to add to your arsenal for certain situations if you have the gil..

Which by now everyone should..

The Acronym of a Completed SAM =

A-D.R.E.A.M. - SAM

A=Ambuscade (Polearm)
D=Dynamis SU5
R=Relic
E=Empy
A=Aeonic
M=Mythic

.. ^_*)
[+]
Offline
Posts: 1644
By geigei 2019-11-24 02:33:12
Link | Quote | Reply
 
^Isn't patch C better for that? 100wsdmg under sekka?
 Bahamut.Fulgrim
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: arouis
Posts: 222
By Bahamut.Fulgrim 2019-11-24 02:43:04
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Syto said: »
Situations where you don't have a COR, then Fusen. (Path B) is a worthy and swift blade..

In situations where you have a critical window of time to end a battle with an incredibly powerful Fudo.. Then switch to Fusen. (Path C) to unleash Sekkanokki'd full power Fudo at 3k TP to annihilate the enemy and all of its surroundings..

On many NMs I've reached 90k+ Tachi: Fudo and not even fully buffed...

This is why many of the SU5 blades are worthy of being in their own class as legendary weapons.. They can do things that REMAs can't.. Another great weapon to add to your arsenal for certain situations if you have the gil..

Which by now everyone should..

The Acronym of a Completed SAM =

D.R.E.A.M. - SAM


D=Dynamis SU5
R=Relic
E=Empy
A=Aeonic
M=Mythic

.. ^_*)

Is path A not worth?
 Asura.Syto
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Sessho
Posts: 342
By Asura.Syto 2019-11-24 03:41:31
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bahamut.Fulgrim said: »
Asura.Syto said: »
Situations where you don't have a COR, then Fusen. (Path B) is a worthy and swift blade..

In situations where you have a critical window of time to end a battle with an incredibly powerful Fudo.. Then switch to Fusen. (Path C) to unleash Sekkanokki'd full power Fudo at 3k TP to annihilate the enemy and all of its surroundings..

On many NMs I've reached 90k+ Tachi: Fudo and not even fully buffed...

This is why many of the SU5 blades are worthy of being in their own class as legendary weapons.. They can do things that REMAs can't.. Another great weapon to add to your arsenal for certain situations if you have the gil..

Which by now everyone should..

The Acronym of a Completed SAM =

D.R.E.A.M. - SAM


D=Dynamis SU5
R=Relic
E=Empy
A=Aeonic
M=Mythic

.. ^_*)

Is path A not worth?

Not really... there are better alternatives and less expensive..

Path B and Path C provide exclusive benefits in unique scenarios and worth it..
Offline
Posts: 1009
By Chimerawizard 2019-11-24 03:59:16
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I H.A.V.E. A D.R.E.A.M.

E-ergon
A-Ambu
D-Divergence Su5
R-Relic
E-Empy
A-Aeonic
M-Mythic

Only 4 more ultimate weapon varients remain.
Offline
Posts: 3107
By SimonSes 2019-11-24 04:30:13
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Chimerawizard said: »
I H.A.V.E. A D.R.E.A.M.

E-ergon
A-Ambu
D-Divergence Su5
R-Relic
E-Empy
A-Aeonic
M-Mythic

Only 4 more ultimate weapon varients remain.

Only 3 more..

D.R.A.M.A Q.U.E.E.N.
[+]
 Asura.Bippin
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Gunit
Posts: 193
By Asura.Bippin 2019-11-25 14:07:40
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bahamut.Fulgrim said: »
Asura.Bippin said: »
Been on the fence on picking one up for a while now.

Edit:*** it got it

Do you not get access to Tachi: Kaiten with it?

Only under Sekkanoki, how's the damage looking?
On Kaiten? Still kinda sucks
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Offline
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Yuffy
Posts: 4386
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-11-25 15:26:54
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Anyone selling 2 of them? Asura is always empty by the time I transfer.
 Asura.Bippin
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Gunit
Posts: 193
By Asura.Bippin 2019-11-25 15:28:41
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I would check who normally sells them on Asura and message them about buying two.

I am thinking of picking up a second one at one point to do path C on.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Offline
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Yuffy
Posts: 4386
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-11-25 15:36:36
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I tried this in the past but had very little luck, people were mostly busy doing other weapons it seemed.

I guess I'll hop on my Asuran mule and bother than Z crafter, he seems successful.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [46 days between previous and next post]
Offline
Posts: 52
By Demhar 2020-01-10 18:37:29
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I have witnessed path b out parse r15 masa in dynamis run due to the pure spam machine.
Offline
Posts: 3107
By SimonSes 2020-01-10 18:55:52
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Demhar said: »
I have witnessed path b out parse r15 masa in dynamis run due to the pure spam machine.

Everything can happen in Dynamis, because of connection and people speed in switching target being the biggest factor. Also SAM is getting TP so fast, that in most cases SU5 wont WS faster, but simply will have higher TP overflow, but that TP overflow wont beat 70STR and +10% Fudo damage and then there is also higher white damage on Masamune.
[+]
Log in to post.