Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac Is Extra

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac is extra
Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac is extra
First Page 2 3 ... 34 35 36 ... 47 48 49
By Nausi 2019-11-06 08:49:18
Link | Quote | Reply

The economy is getting better, that will all go away if he loses.

This is why hes pulling registered democrats to his rallies and people who haven’t voted in decades.

The all see him as the great hope of their american dream.
By Viciouss 2019-11-06 08:49:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
Incorrect, Republicans can only ask questions after Schiff has personally approved those questions, and the answers to them.

Again, this is a complete lie, and there is zero evidence supporting it, just feels.
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2019-11-06 08:58:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Trump won the popular vote if you remove the 40 million illegal voters. right?
Explain to me what’s stopping them from voting? Because it isnt ID

Numbers, they don't care to vote most of the time and are too spread out and busy to do otherwise. There are not enough illegals to swing a major national election either way, there ~are~ enough however to swing local elections, like the ones Virginia just had. Local elections are frequently decided by a small margin.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/11/05/us/elections/results-virginia-general-elections.html

Senate Results

https://wtop.com/local-politics-elections-news/2019/11/virginia-senate-election-results-2019/

Now here is the thing, state governments are the ones deciding the congressional lines for the next voting map along with the rules and regulations that run that state. Things like Voter ID laws and so forth are decided by those state governments. Thankfully Virginia requires a picture ID to be presented when voting and it's compared to who's on the rolls at each location. It's pretty hard to multi-vote here.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-06 09:12:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Numbers, they don't care to vote most of the time and are too spread out and busy to do otherwise. There are not enough illegals to swing a major national election either way, there ~are~ enough however to swing local elections, like the ones Virginia just had. Local elections are frequently decided by a small margin.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/11/05/us/elections/results-virginia-general-elections.html

Senate Results

https://wtop.com/local-politics-elections-news/2019/11/virginia-senate-election-results-2019/

Now here is the thing, state governments are the ones deciding the congressional lines for the next voting map along with the rules and regulations that run that state. Things like Voter ID laws and so forth are decided by those state governments. Thankfully Virginia requires a picture ID to be presented when voting and it's compared to who's on the rolls at each location. It's pretty hard to multi-vote here.

Illegals do NOT vote in our elections. Period. You keep spouting that conspiracy BS, so prove it otherwise it is just a bunch of hot air.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-11-06 09:59:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Capitalizing the word not does not make your argument better.

MAYBE IF I TYPE IN ALL CAPS I CAN MAKE VERY BIG POINTS THOUGH !
[+]
By fonewear 2019-11-06 09:59:42
Link | Quote | Reply

How do you know if illegals vote in elections or not are you an election official or some *** on the internet...I think we know the answer.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-11-06 10:00:52
Link | Quote | Reply

You can't even admit you are wrong Ozymandias. That is your first mistake. Second mistake is coming here with us ***.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-11-06 10:24:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump misspelling words we will investigate this till the ends of the Earth !

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-06 10:46:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't get why Trump is lying about his impact in Kentucky, it was a dead heat going in, it ended up being just that, so why try to claim affected the race by 15 points?

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2019-11-06 11:14:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Same reason as for why a vast majority of people don't commit voter fraud, they don't want to go to jail.
The same people who willfully break immigration law, which is a jailible offense, suddenly don’t want to break election law?

Are you serious?
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-06 11:17:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Same reason as for why a vast majority of people don't commit voter fraud, they don't want to go to jail.
The same people who willfully break immigration law, which is a jailible offense, suddenly don’t want to break election law?

Are you serious?

Perhaps you can get serious and post a source confirming your claim that illegals vote in our elections. Until then, it is also facts I don't like.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-11-06 11:24:08
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By fonewear 2019-11-06 11:24:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I heard Trump is proposing we brand illegals just like cattle. That way it is easier to keep track of them. I read it on the internet it has to be true.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-06 11:38:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you serious?

Yes Nausi, illegals keep low profiles because they don't want to be deported/jailed. The vast majority of them wouldn't ever vote even if they could.

Are they keeping a low profile when they break any number of tax laws? Or driving laws?
[+]
By fonewear 2019-11-06 11:53:57
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
I read it on the internet it has to be true.

If it's on twitter, it's true. - Nausi

Solution: Just don't read anything on Twitter or the internet.

If we can all just not read together we can change the world !
By Nausi 2019-11-06 11:54:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Shi’s assertion that illegals don’t want to risk voting cause jail is nonsense.

Registering to vote if you’re not eligible is a jailable offense and we have ample evidence that noncitizens are registered to vote.
By fonewear 2019-11-06 11:54:38
Link | Quote | Reply

What is really funny is. Even if Nausi was correct you wouldn't give him any credit. So why are you still arguing with him ?
By fonewear 2019-11-06 11:55:43
Link | Quote | Reply

You guys don't give a ***about the "truth" you just want to be right on a shitty video game forum.

Hell Trump could read the transcript to you *** in person and you still wouldn't believe him.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-06 12:01:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Shi’s assertion that illegals don’t want to risk voting cause jail is nonsense.

Registering to vote if you’re not eligible is a jailable offense and we have ample evidence that noncitizens are registered to vote.

This is a funny post. Notice how no crimes were committed by the noncitizens who were improperly registered to vote by the DMV? It had nothing to do with the individuals at all. It was a clerical error and the Sec. of State announced they would cancel the registration. Zero evidence these people even knew they were registered to vote, much less voted.
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2019-11-06 12:02:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Illegals are most certainly without a doubt voting, don't pretend otherwise.

They just don't represent a big enough block to have an impact on any major election.

Plus your Canadian so your opinion is worth even less then a Californian, and that's saying something.
By Nausi 2019-11-06 12:04:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Saunders repeating today that his testimony has not changed.

Another “bombshell” turns out to be a nothing burger.
By Nausi 2019-11-06 12:08:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Illegals are most certainly without a doubt voting, don't pretend otherwise.

They just don't represent a big enough block to have an impact on any major election.

Plus your Canadian so your opinion is worth even less then a Californian, and that's saying something.

That is an assumption, Sav. The more accurate statement in my opinion is to say they ARE voting and we dont know how big of a block they are.

The retards here, that insist they don’t are just being dumb. They intentionally turn off their brain because they know that IF they concede that illegals DO vote and some elections are swung by a thousand or two votes, then their irrational case against voter id laws flies out the window.
By Viciouss 2019-11-06 12:12:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Aww now it's name calling and assumptions, but still no evidence of any kind has ever been presented that illegal immigrants are voting. One case or two per election amounts to what, .000001% of the ballots cast? It's a myth.
By Nausi 2019-11-06 12:15:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Old and busted: quid pro quo.
New hotness: bribery and extortion.

Except there was none of either, we have the transcript.
By Viciouss 2019-11-06 12:18:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I should clarify, one case or two per election of US citizens commiting ballot fraud, not illegal immigrants.
By Nausi 2019-11-06 12:19:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Incoming lefty goal post moving.
First Page 2 3 ... 34 35 36 ... 47 48 49