Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac Is Extra

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac is extra
Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac is extra
First Page 2 3 ... 26 27 28 ... 47 48 49
By fonewear 2019-11-01 09:53:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Speaking of pointless books.

I guess the anonymous whistle blower wrote a book.

You bet your silly *** I can't wait to read it.
By Nausi 2019-11-01 10:24:36
Link | Quote | Reply

All this boils down to is yet another nothing burger which lefties will point to and say “See! Orange man bad!”. Only to have everyone say in response “wrong!”

The transcript is the official record, it has not been “edited” to cover up crimes, these so called crimes do not exist and lefties can’t handle it.
By Viciouss 2019-11-01 10:37:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
Garuda.Chanti said: »
The official record transcript is buried almost as deep as Jimmy Hoffa.
Jesus. I’ve explained in detail how the record is created. .

Reminder: This never happened.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-01 10:42:06
Link | Quote | Reply

All this boils down to is yet another nothing burger which lefties will point to and say “See! Orange man bad!”. Only to have everyone say in response “wrong!”

The transcript is the official record, it has not been “edited” to cover up crimes, these so called crimes do not exist and lefties can’t handle it.

facts I don't like.
[+]
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-11-01 11:19:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Not sure where you are getting that 12 people were on the call, but we have only hear testimony from one, and yea, I see no reason not to believe a decorated war vet testifying under oath. His description of the process of generating the transcript lines up with what has been described by former officials.

This is a double standard though. Flinn was a decorated war hero too and you guys crucified him. Mattis as well.

Can't have it both ways.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-01 11:42:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Slore said: »
Not sure where you are getting that 12 people were on the call, but we have only hear testimony from one, and yea, I see no reason not to believe a decorated war vet testifying under oath. His description of the process of generating the transcript lines up with what has been described by former officials.

This is a double standard though. Flinn was a decorated war hero too and you guys crucified him. Mattis as well.

Can't have it both ways.

Flynn and Mattis? First of all no one "crucified" Mattis, other than Trump. Flynn was busted, repeatedly, for his own acts of wrongdoing. There is no double standard when it comes to Vindman, who did nothing wrong at all, hasn't even been accused of wrongdoing by anyone, and Mike Flynn.
By Nausi 2019-11-01 12:13:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol all they have is “reeeeeee”.

Washington post, outrightly lied yesterday regarding the NSC guy’s testimony. He did not corroborate Schiffs narrative, he contradicted it.

Their own news media is blatantly lying to them.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-01 12:25:08
Link | Quote | Reply

The only person that has been outright lying about this topic is nausi. Every post has been easily disproven.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-11-01 12:28:10
Link | Quote | Reply

The only person that has been outright lying about this topic is nausi. Every post has been easily disproven.

Except you rarely offer a source or anything to back up your "disproving/debunking". This is how it usually goes:

1. Nausi says something.
2. You say "Nuh uh."
3. You brag about how you "disproved/debunked" him.

Sorry bud, but that's not how that works.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-01 12:31:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Except you rarely offer a source or anything to back up your "disproving/debunking". This is how it usually goes:

1. Nausi says something.
2. You say "Nuh uh."

BS...if Nausi makes a claim, it is up to him to back it up, show a source. It isn't everyone else's responsibility to disprove the claim he is making. That's just ridiculous.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-11-01 12:57:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Now, there's nothing wrong with asking Nausi to back up a claim with a source, but offering a completely opposite counter claim with no source defeats the entire purpose. Saying "prove it" is a far better tactic than "you're wrong, take my word for it!"
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-01 12:57:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Slore said: »

Can't have it both ways.
They don’t care about their own hypocrisy.

Someone’s told them they can just call that “whataboutism” and continue to be hypocrites.
By Nausi 2019-11-01 13:00:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I back up all my claims with reason and evidence.

Responses consisting of simple “facts I don't like” without following analysis and rational arguments are brushed off and laughed at.

That isn't how arguments work. We’re all shocked those people made it out of 6th grade.
By Viciouss 2019-11-01 13:05:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ozment said: »

1. Nausi says something.
2. You say "Nuh uh."

BS...if Nausi makes a claim, it is up to him to back it up, show a source. It isn't everyone else's responsibility to disprove the claim he is making. That's just ridiculous.

Which is exactly why it's so easy to debunk him. It takes almost no effort to pick apart whatever garbage tweet he read
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-11-01 13:08:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Which is exactly why it's so easy to debunk him. It takes almost no effort to pick apart whatever garbage tweet he read

Wow, way to completely miss the point I just made. It's almost like you want to think you're superior to Nausi but you're so lazy that you end up doing everything you accuse him of doing.
By Viciouss 2019-11-01 13:08:53
Link | Quote | Reply

This absolutely never happens. It's hilarious to read tho.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-01 13:09:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay, provide a credible link to your source that show that the crimes do not exist.
By Viciouss 2019-11-01 13:09:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow, way to completely miss the point I just made. It's almost like you want to think you're superior to Nausi but you're so lazy that you end up doing everything you accuse him of doing.

You didn't make a point, so there was nothing to miss.
By Viciouss 2019-11-01 13:10:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Now, there's nothing wrong with asking Nausi to back up a claim with a source, but offering a completely opposite counter claim with no source defeats the entire purpose. Saying "prove it" is a far better tactic than "you're wrong, take my word for it!"

We have tried that for years. It doesn't work. He never posts evidence.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-11-01 13:11:40
Link | Quote | Reply

The point is you don't back up any of your crap claims either and you know it. Seriously, there is nothing that you say that Nausi does that you don't do yourself, so stop spending 50% of your posts whining about him.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-01 13:12:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Prime example, no evidence has been posted by nausi how the transcript was created. It's been posted by other people, but never once nausi.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-11-01 13:19:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Prime example, no evidence has been posted by nausi how the transcript was created. It's been posted by other people, but never once nausi.

Other people being not you. You haven't linked anything in days but post constantly.
By Nausi 2019-11-01 13:20:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay, provide a credible link to your source that show that the crimes do not exist.

Lets parse this sentence.

(The transcript is the official record)
It is! I have linked it before.
Are you contesting that it isn’t? Whats your source?

Secondly, Ive repeatedly asked what crimes have been committed to no response. I can’t prove a crime wasn’t committed, and its not my obligation to prove he didn’t )”(not how law works). Its your obligation to provide some evidence a crime was committed and acknowledge what crime it was.
By Nausi 2019-11-01 13:22:00
Link | Quote | Reply

The point is you don't back up any of your crap claims either and you know it. Seriously, there is nothing that you say that Nausi does that you don't do yourself, so stop spending 50% of your posts whining about him.
Poor Vuc, he’s still bleating away. Huh?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-01 13:32:06
Link | Quote | Reply

(The transcript is the official record)
It is! I have linked it before.
Are you contesting that it isn’t? Whats your source?

Precisely my point. You make a claim, without a link or sources, and then make others disprove your claim but requiring that they cite sources. Unbelievable.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-01 13:43:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ive linked the transcript before.

You are countering that claim without posting your own evidence. Then when i point out your own claim doesn’t actually support your side, you just spaz out.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-01 13:56:51
Link | Quote | Reply

You are countering that claim without posting your own evidence. Then when i point out your own claim doesn’t actually support your side, you just spaz out.

Everyone has linked the transcript, which is literally titled as a memorandum, and has a disclaimer describing how the memo was compiled, and is not an official record. This is just an example of nausi trying to wiggle out of having to post a source. Not fooling anyone, except Rav apparently.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-11-01 13:58:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Everyone has linked the transcript, which is literally titled as a memorandum, and has a disclaimer describing how the memo was compiled, and is not an official record. This is just an example of nausi trying to wiggle out of having to post a source. Not fooling anyone, except Rav apparently.

You're wrong.

Boom, debunked again. So easy.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-01 14:02:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Meanwhile. Obama intel community self identifies itself as the deep state, and admit they’re trying to throw Trump out of office.
By Nausi 2019-11-01 14:03:50
Link | Quote | Reply

You're wrong.

Boom, debunked again. So easy.

Sounds like Vuc is trying to assert there is some other official record, and yet not linking to it, as I have done.

Boom!

You’re right. This IS easy.
First Page 2 3 ... 26 27 28 ... 47 48 49