Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac Is Extra

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac is extra
Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac is extra
First Page 2 3 ... 25 26 27 ... 47 48 49

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2019-10-31 17:28:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Most of the rules they are using were set in 2015 by the GOP.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-31 17:35:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »

Portions, but obviously not all of it. I would be careful bragging too much about that, because the rules you guys set gave us some lovely Supreme Court picks. The rules we set up will give you a failed coup.
By Viciouss 2019-10-31 17:37:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Thats why I said "most." Not too worried, especially since the allegations of a "coup" are completely fake.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-31 17:44:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Portions, but obviously not all of it. I would be careful bragging too much about that, because the rules you guys set gave us some lovely Supreme Court picks. The rules we set up will give you a failed coup.

[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-31 17:49:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
Nausi said: »
Garuda.Chanti said: »
The official record transcript is buried almost as deep as Jimmy Hoffa.
Jesus. I’ve explained in detail how the record is created. There’s no opportunity for anyone to edit it without approval of several people.

You've explained how you've imagined that it was created. There was a witness also on the call in question, that pointed out quite clearly that some of the conversation was missing from the document that was released. It wasn't even redacted...it was missing.
What thickness tinfoil hat are you wearing with that nonsense? Is batboy involved?
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-31 17:50:40
Link | Quote | Reply

It's true that nausi has not explained anything accurate about the transcript, we know how it was created, there is no inside knowledge that nausi has that changed what is public knowledge.
By Nausi 2019-10-31 17:58:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol what is this nonsense. Did Vuc just revise history to include an Obama impeachment that didn't exist?

Man these lefties are delusional.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-31 17:58:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Jesus. I’ve explained in detail how the record is created. There’s no opportunity for anyone to edit it without approval of several people.

You've explained how you've imagined that it was created. There was a witness also on the call in question, that pointed out quite clearly that some of the conversation was missing from the document that was released. It wasn't even redacted...it was missing.
What thickness tinfoil hat are you wearing with that nonsense? Is batboy involved?

Vindman Nausi, it's been discussed over several pages of this thread.
By Viciouss 2019-10-31 17:58:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol what is this nonsense. Did Vuc just revise history to include an Obama impeachment that didn't exist?

Man these lefties are delusional.

Didn't even come close to doing this. Nausi just being an idiot.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-31 18:22:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, I assume his point is that nothing we set in place had anything to do with impeachment. What the Democrats are doing now is completely unprecedented and cannot be blamed on the Republicans. The only reason the Dems are not following standard procedure is because it would not benefit their cause, which is 100% political and has nothing to do with "finding the truth".
By Viciouss 2019-10-31 18:29:12
Link | Quote | Reply

The Dems are following the procedures that the GOP laid out for their 2 year Benghazi "investigation." They are also following the exact same procedures that Nunes set out for his Russian investigation.

So yes, they are following standard procedures for an investigation. Once the impeachment trial actually starts, you might have a case that what they are doing is "unprecedented." Until then, this is just like any other investigation we have seen in the last 4 years. It has closed door testimoney, and soon we will have public testimony.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-31 18:38:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Do the Democrats have their talking points all figured out for when Trump isn't indicted in the Senate? I mean, Clinton actually committed a crime (and everyone knew it) and he was let off the hook. Trump's situation is far more grey and vastly composed of partisan hearsay.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-31 18:39:36
Link | Quote | Reply

And the I pointed out this from your own article.

Quote:
The phrases do not fundamentally change lawmakers’ understanding of the call...

And totally blew your desperate conspiracy theory away.
By Viciouss 2019-10-31 18:39:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Do the Democrats have their talking points all figured out for when Trump isn't indicted in the Senate? I mean, Clinton actually committed a crime (and everyone knew it) and he was let off the hook. Trump's situation is far more grey and vastly composed of partisan hearsay.

Uh, you know the House indicts him right?
By Viciouss 2019-10-31 18:40:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

That line does nothing to change how the transcript was formulated. Next.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-31 18:50:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Uh, you know the House indicts him right?

Convicted, you know what I meant.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-31 18:52:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

Read it again in its context, you are not comprehending the comment. The lawmakers still understand the call, and the phrases do not change that. What the missing phrases do is provide further evidence of Trump's crime, and also his lawyer's obstruction (once again).
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-10-31 19:27:52
Link | Quote | Reply

No, this is so far an impeachment inquiry.

The indictment will come in the house, the TRIAL will be in the senate. Trump is already bribing GOP senators.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-31 19:52:24
Link | Quote | Reply

No, this is so far an impeachment inquiry.

The indictment will come in the house, the TRIAL will be in the senate. Trump is already bribing GOP senators.

I corrected myself more than thirty minutes before you posted, but thanks. And to your link, /eyeroll.
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-10-31 19:57:09
Link | Quote | Reply

It's true that nausi has not explained anything accurate about the transcript, we know how it was created, there is no inside knowledge that nausi has that changed what is public knowledge.

Dude you say he doesn't know of the accuracy but *** amn neither do you..none of do.

We got 1 guy saying that things were omitted... 1 guy out of like at least 12 that has been reported that were on call..and we have all seen the transcript..

Do you think for a second of there was a secret transcript that it wouldn't have been leaked yet? seriously man.

You know no more than the rest of us but talk like you got some inside knowledge. 2 whistleblowers that knew of call never even made a claim things were omitted but for some reason you know for sure.. gtfo man.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-31 20:00:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Slore said: »

Dude you say he doesn't know of the accuracy but *** amn neither do you..none of do.

We got 1 guy saying that things were omitted... 1 guy out of like at least 12 that has been reported that were on call..and we have all seen the transcript..

Do you think for a second of there was a secret transcript that it wouldn't have been leaked yet? seriously man.

You know no more than the rest of us but talk like you got some inside knowledge. 2 whistleblowers that knew of call never even made a claim things were omitted but for some reason you know for sure.. gtfo man.

This is so incoherent its ridiculous. You have been struggling lately Slore.

We all know how the transcript was created, its public knowledge. Vindman was part of the process. He says he made recommendations and some of them were put in and some were left out. He doesn't know what happened. We knew the ellipsis were questionable, and the WH even had to put out a statement that tried to explain them. We now know there should have been words where the ellipsis were.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-10-31 20:47:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Slore, you are better than that.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-31 21:53:55
Link | Quote | Reply

No offense, but I don't think you guys are in any position to be judging the quality of Slore's posts.
[+]
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-11-01 07:06:16
Link | Quote | Reply

It is just frustrating when people make claims of thin gs they have no idea of. That goes for both sides.

You or I do not know if things were left out or not but you spew them as fact. No one knows for 100% why not wait for more info to come out. It is reported there were 12 people on the call on US side. One..one person out of 12 says things were omitted. Do you believe one of 11?

Also, the crown apple was flowing well last night :)

Wait for more information before jumping to conclusions guys. It just shows so much partisan hack placement when you do that. Makes you look a fool.
By Viciouss 2019-11-01 08:10:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure where you are getting that 12 people were on the call, but we have only hear testimony from one, and yea, I see no reason not to believe a decorated war vet testifying under oath. His description of the process of generating the transcript lines up with what has been described by former officials.
By fonewear 2019-11-01 09:39:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Trust when I say the average American doesn't follow this ***on a daily basis.

Hell they probably don't even know you need 2/3 of the Senate to remove a President.

So you expect them to know all the inner workings of hearings and testimonies and rules and procedures....Give me a break !

All this is just political theater. We the American people get the final say in Nov 2020.

Until then you can talk about this and that. Won't amount to a hill of beans.
By fonewear 2019-11-01 09:48:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

Read it again in its context, you are not comprehending the comment. The lawmakers still understand the call, and the phrases do not change that. What the missing phrases do is provide further evidence of Trump's crime, and also his lawyer's obstruction (once again).

I'm here for entertainment purposely only. Any reading I do is accidental at best.
By fonewear 2019-11-01 09:52:59
Link | Quote | Reply

They should make this transcript a book I can't wait to read it !

Hell I'll read it twice that will show em !
First Page 2 3 ... 25 26 27 ... 47 48 49