Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac Is Extra

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac is extra
Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac is extra
First Page 2 3 ... 21 22 23 ... 47 48 49
By Viciouss 2019-10-30 13:07:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Its pretty obvious the source of the coverup is the WH. The NSC staff, including Vindman, submitted their notes and recommendations for the memo, and the WH cut stuff out that they didn't like. Vindman's testimony confirms this.
By Nausi 2019-10-30 13:08:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Did you guys know this ukrainian officer has ties to Burisma? Hunter bidens’s firm that is under investigation? Wouldn't that make his participation in this scam a massive conflict of interest?
By Viciouss 2019-10-30 13:09:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
Did you guys know this ukrainian officer has ties to Burisma? Hunter bidens’s firm that is under investigation? Wouldn't that make his participation in this scam a massive conflict of interest?

Still have seen zero evidence of this. It's just an effort to smear the witnesses. No doubt they will step up their attacks on Vindman.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-30 13:12:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
it is based on notes and recollections from Situation Room officers and National Security Council staff, who are assigned to listen to and document presidential conversations.
So are all these people lying and engaged in a conspiracy to cover up what was actually said?

Trump and his administration? Absolutely!

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
it is based on notes and recollections from Situation Room officers and National Security Council staff, who are assigned to listen to and document presidential conversations.

What about the president of Ukraine?

What about him? We have no idea if he is honest or corrupt. He's the foreign national tangled up in Trump's mess.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-30 13:13:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Spinnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiinnnnngggggg!
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-10-30 13:14:47
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-30 13:17:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Welp another liberal “ Blumpf is done ” wet dream flushes down the toilet.

https://saraacarter.com/nunes-adam-schiff-was-coaching-alexander-vindman-throughout-his-testimony/amp/"> https://saraacarter.com/nunes-adam-schiff-was-coaching-alexander-vindman-throughout-his-testimony/amp/

Quote:
“It was unprecedented,” continued Nunes. “I mean, they’ve been bad at most of these depositions, but to interrupt us continually to coach the witness, to decide… what we’re going to be able to ask the witness.”

So Schiff is coaching a witness as he’s giving testimony and directing him to not answer the questions he’s being asked.

All this “testimony” is tainted and invalid. You can’t do this in any area of law. It would be grounds for throwing the testimony out.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-30 13:19:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ozment said: »

Spinnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiinnnnngggggg!

Lol

The same institutions that sold you “muh russia” have now sold you “uh Ukraine”.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-30 13:20:30
Link | Quote | Reply

https://saraacarter.com/nunes-adam-schiff-was-coaching-alexander-vindman-throughout-his-testimony/amp/"> https://saraacarter.com/nunes-adam-schiff-was-coaching-alexander-vindman-throughout-his-testimony/amp/

Quote:
“It was unprecedented,” continued Nunes. “I mean, they’ve been bad at most of these depositions, but to interrupt us continually to coach the witness, to decide… what we’re going to be able to ask the witness.”

So Schiff is coaching a witness as he’s giving testimony and directing him to not answer the questions he’s being asked.

All this “testimony” is tainted and invalid. You can’t do this in any area of law. It would be grounds for throwing the testimony out.

Completely facts I don't like.
By Eboneezer 2019-10-30 13:20:33
Link | Quote | Reply

The omissions, Colonel Vindman said, included Mr. Trump’s assertion that there were recordings of former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. discussing Ukraine corruption, and an explicit mention by Ukraine’s president, Volodymyr Zelensky, of Burisma Holdings, the energy company whose board employed Mr. Biden’s son Hunter.

What am i missing? Biden talked about Ukraine corruption numerous times. He bragged about his quid getting a prosecutor fired because of alleged lack of corruption investigations. And Zelensky mentioned corruption with Burisma? That helps Trump's case if anything. He also talked about draining their swamp and getting rid of an ambassador and getting a new prosecutor general.

So what?
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-30 13:22:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Eboneezer said: »
The omissions, Colonel Vindman said, included Mr. Trump’s assertion that there were recordings of former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. discussing Ukraine corruption, and an explicit mention by Ukraine’s president, Volodymyr Zelensky, of Burisma Holdings, the energy company whose board employed Mr. Biden’s son Hunter.

What am i missing? Biden talked about Ukraine corruption numerous times. He bragged about his quid getting a prosecutor fired because of alleged lack of corruption investigations. And Zelensky mentioned corruption with Burisma? That helps Trump's case if anything. He also talked about draining their swamp and getting rid of an ambassador and getting a new prosecutor general.

So what?

Why was it cut out of the transcript release?
By Eboneezer 2019-10-30 13:25:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »

You tell me? Was it? The transcript has Trump talking about Biden talking about his quid on video. Is that what he was remembering?

I mean, I hate to think that one person might have been mistaken.
By Nausi 2019-10-30 13:26:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Its worth nothing to that Trump DID say biden was going around bragging about his own corruption in the transcript.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-30 13:28:03
Link | Quote | Reply

You tell me? Was it? The transcript has Trump talking about Biden talking about his quid on video. Is that what he was remembering?

You shouldn’t acknowledge vucs premise. Theres no evidence anything was actually omitted.. except the testimony of this guy who has ties to Burisma himself.
By Viciouss 2019-10-30 13:29:58
Link | Quote | Reply

According to Vindman, he was part of the team generating the transcript, he included more content of Trump talking about Biden, the WH chose not to include that content. Why? Thats a textbook definition of a cover up. What else was the WH cherry picking out of the memos?
By Viciouss 2019-10-30 13:30:43
Link | Quote | Reply

You shouldn’t acknowledge vucs premise. Theres no evidence anything was actually omitted.. except the testimony of this guy who has ties to Burisma himself.

No evidence has been presented of Vindman having ties to Burisma.
By Nausi 2019-10-30 13:32:28
Link | Quote | Reply

From oz’s own article

Quote:
The phrases [omitted] do not fundamentally change lawmakers’ understanding of the call

Nothing-burger.
[+]
By Eboneezer 2019-10-30 13:32:33
Link | Quote | Reply

It's all part of the gameplan. They'll announce little bits of vague information and let peoples' imaginations run wild with it. This guy's statement will now weigh more than all of the other facts because it gives them room to create a narrative that no one will be able to defend. Then when it turns into nothing, it'll never be walked back or corrected. It'll be interesting to see what conspiracies the media concocts and runs with.
[+]
By Eboneezer 2019-10-30 13:36:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Thats a textbook definition of a cover up.

of what? Something Biden admits to this day? He ALWAYS talked about corruption in Ukraine. That's what this witness said he was on tape doing. He's on tv doing it to this day. Trump is in the transcript saying Biden is on video bragging about getting a prosecutor fired over alleged lack of corruption investigations. This guy's word weighs more than all of the others involved in the transcript? Maybe this guy was mistaken? Maybe this guy misheard or misremembered something that the others agreed on. Who knows, but even so...what he is saying means nothing.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-30 13:43:09
Link | Quote | Reply

of what? Something Biden admits to this day? He ALWAYS talked about corruption in Ukraine. That's what this witness said he was on tape doing. He's on tv doing it to this day. Trump is in the transcript saying Biden is on video bragging about getting a prosecutor fired over alleged lack of corruption investigations. This guy's word weighs more than all of the others involved in the transcript? Maybe this guy was mistaken? Maybe this guy misheard or misremembered something that the others agreed on. Who knows, but even so...what he is saying means nothing.
Theres no evidence of a coverup, only of a guy attempting to alter the established record (which would be illegal).

Why was this guy attempting to do something illegal?
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-30 13:53:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Instructing a witness to not answer question by the republicans is witness tampering. Totally discredits his contribution. Would be thrown out in any court of law.
By Nausi 2019-10-30 13:54:29
Link | Quote | Reply

This guys sole purpose was to come in and say “i thought i heard other (inconsequential) things in the call” so Schiff could leak to the media And begin to attack the credibility of the transcript, and get todays headline.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-30 13:54:46
Link | Quote | Reply

What Biden has been out there saying and doing means absolutely nothing in regards to what transpired on the phone call. Vindman wasn't trying to "alter the record," what a fake conspiracy that is, he was establishing the record, since he was part of it.

He says he doesn't know why his recommendations were not included in the release, so naturally that tells us he wasn't involved in the final version. This obviously warrants investigation. Who was involved in the final version? If there had been a disagreement over what was said, why wasn't Vindman involved in that discussion? If he was mistaken, why wasn't he allowed to clarify his notes? I'm sure all those questions were asked already, he did testify for 10 hours.
By Viciouss 2019-10-30 13:56:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Meh, that copy and paste didn't work so well.

Also,

Instructing a witness to not answer question by the republicans is witness tampering. Totally discredits his contribution. Would be thrown out in any court of law.

No its not. No it doesn't. And no it wouldn't. Instructing witnesses to not answer a specific question happens everyday in courts.
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2019-10-30 13:56:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

Didn't I say they were doing that a few pages ago. Anything coming from Schiff should be considered a 2020 election campaign advertisement. He meets with the "witnesses" tells them what to say and how to say it. Then during testimony coach's them along and to keep on script. At this point Democrats got no chance of this even being looked at by the Senate.

That btw is the power the Senate has. They can just announce they don't intend to even consider any recommendations the house makes as it's obviously tainted. The entire reason for a bipartisan panel to conduct the inspection is to guarantee it doesn't become suspect.
[+]
By Eboneezer 2019-10-30 14:06:55
Link | Quote | Reply

he was establishing the record

So what exactly are you saying happened? He's claiming Trump said Biden is on video talking about corruption in Ukraine. Trump is in the transcript saying this. Do you believe that doesn't exist? Let's say this guy knows more than all of the other people in charge of the transcript...how does this affect anything? What does saying that Biden has talked about corruption in Ukraine mean? Biden was the pointman in Ukraine. Is Trump not allowed to mention his name?

And since he also said that Zelensky specifically mentioned Burisma and corruption....

does that not warrant an investigation? You're already calling for an investigation into the transcript. Don't you think the President of another country bringing up corruption and Burisma should be investigated? And if they want our help in said investigation?

I just fail to see how this is some gotcha moment against trump. Out of the two points brought up in the transcript conflict seems meaningless. The other only seems like it helps Trump.
By Viciouss 2019-10-30 14:11:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »

Quote:

Didn't I say they were doing that a few pages ago. Anything coming from Schiff should be considered a 2020 election campaign advertisement. He meets with the "witnesses" tells them what to say and how to say it. Then during testimony coach's them along and to keep on script. At this point Democrats got no chance of this even being looked at by the Senate.

That btw is the power the Senate has. They can just announce they don't intend to even consider any recommendations the house makes as it's obviously tainted. The entire reason for a bipartisan panel to conduct the inspection is to guarantee it doesn't become suspect.

Pesky thing, that Constitution is.
By Nausi 2019-10-30 14:17:33
Link | Quote | Reply

The record is already established.

We have the transcript, and the transcript is the record. Its not a word for word account because they don’t record the calls. There are a handful of people who collectively listen in on the call and they all take notes during the call, at the end of the call they collaborate and collectively agree on what was said. This is the record.

Its exactly like a court stenographer, except there are several of them.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-30 14:20:36
Link | Quote | Reply

The record is already established.

We have the transcript, and the transcript is the record. Its not a word for word account because they don’t record the calls. There are a handful of people who collectively listen in on the call and they all take notes during the call, at the end of the call they collaborate and collectively agree on what was said. This is the record.

Its exactly like a court stenographer, except there are several of them.

Yeah, and Vindman was one of those people, whats your point?
First Page 2 3 ... 21 22 23 ... 47 48 49