Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac Is Extra

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac is extra
Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac is extra
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21 ... 47 48 49
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2019-10-29 22:32:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Eboneezer said: »
We should totally take your word that pressure was there instead of both Presidents of the two countries involved.
I could have sworn that quid pro quo mandated an understanding between two parties. But clearly the opinions of both of the actual parties don't matter. What's more important are the opinions of everyone else with a political agenda that may or may not have anything to do with it.

There was none which is why the Democrats need to use this for opposition research for the 2020 election. It's why the Dems are trying to get anyone who Schiff could "persuade" to say something they could then reinterpret to mean something they could use. At this point in time their just inventing stuff, leaking it to CNN via WaPo for people like Jean to get riled up at.

This is them while watching CNN or MSNBC reporting on Trump.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-10-29 22:35:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Jeanpaul said: »
Nausi said: »
Cops don’t just investigate people when there hasn't even been a crime. Thats literal tyranny.

But unhinged lefties don’t give a ***about anything but there own coverups.
The president is the head of the nation's law enforcement and has an unmatched degree of power. By definition, the rules have to be applied sternly from another branch of government or else a corrupt president and their administration could get away with absolutely anything.

Oh and it has to be you superheroes of the Democrats huh. Can't possibly let anyone not of your faith have a say, must be restricted to only the holy anointed ones.

Or in other words, only people you agree with should be running things and anyone you disagree with should be silenced and ostracized. You've already said as much during the Kavanaugh hearings.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-29 22:37:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Always good for a laugh, that Saevel.
By Nausi 2019-10-30 05:51:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Jeanpaul said: »
Cops don’t just investigate people when there hasn't even been a crime. Thats literal tyranny.

But unhinged lefties don’t give a ***about anything but there own coverups.
The president is the head of the nation's law enforcement and has an unmatched degree of power. By definition, the rules have to be applied sternly from another branch of government or else a corrupt president and their administration could get away with absolutely anything.
Lefties have always looked to abuse their power. They are a threat to the republic.

No crine, no investigation.
By Nausi 2019-10-30 06:50:20
Link | Quote | Reply

And really what you’re advocating for is a one sided investigation, where the minority party isn’t allowed to participate. 100% a scam.

Everyone but lefty zealots can see right through this, which is why the only ones that trust the media are democrats, (because it tells them what they want to hear).

This is the greatest abuse of power we’ve ever seen. This is all done to delegitimize a sitting president who’s election they attempted to overturn in a seditious coup. That coup is about to be exposed as Barr and co have discovered crimes in the origins of the Russia investigation (which we all told you were there). It is the biggest scandal in US history done by Obama and this abuse of power is the coverup to talry and keep it buried.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-30 07:30:07
Link | Quote | Reply

DC circuit blocks the mueller grand jury testimony release.

As predicted.
By Nausi 2019-10-30 07:32:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Dems’ impeachment resolution:

-Cuts Oversight and Foreign Affairs out of public hearings
-Pretends to give @Devin Nunez subpoena authority, subject to Schiff’s approval
-No Due Process for the WH
-Doesn’t undo the damage of Schiff’s biased and unfair sham

Let the scam continue...

Maybe this is Pelosi’s way of sinking her own ship.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-10-30 08:24:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Let the scam continue...

Yeah just got done reading it, it's a pretty lop sided document, like Soviet era type lop sided. Republicans can only participate with the *permission* from the Democrats, all questions, evidence and requests for testimony must first be submitted in writing to the Democrats who will then approve or deny them. Any off the record questions to the witness may only happen after the official transcript of the testimony has concluded and those questions would be asked only with permission from the Democrats.

So yeah it's still a sham investigation.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-30 08:47:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Aww, too bad hurt feelings don't make something a "sham." There is nothing wrong with the resolution, it sends a clear message that the Dems are running the show and the alt-rught won't be allowed to turn it into a circus. Press on.
By Viciouss 2019-10-30 08:50:37
Link | Quote | Reply

DC circuit blocks the mueller grand jury testimony release.

As predicted.

Completely misleading as usual. They issued a temporary stay to review the case, taking the time to point out that they were not ruling on the merits at all. The struggle is real.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-30 09:05:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Vic, I'm sitting Chicago O'Hare right now. Just because your weather sucks doesn't mean you have to be mad all the time.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-30 09:08:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I moved to Austin last year, thought you knew that? I know I have mentioned it.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-30 09:42:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
I moved to Austin last year, thought you knew that? I know I have mentioned it.

Yep, I must have missed that then. I'm actually moving as well. Heading to Arizona.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-30 09:47:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Arizona has a scary relationship with the game of golf.
By fonewear 2019-10-30 09:48:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Holy Dog ***Texas! Only two things come from Texas.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-30 10:34:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »

Let the scam continue...

Yeah just got done reading it, it's a pretty lop sided document, like Soviet era type lop sided. Republicans can only participate with the *permission* from the Democrats, all questions, evidence and requests for testimony must first be submitted in writing to the Democrats who will then approve or deny them. Any off the record questions to the witness may only happen after the official transcript of the testimony has concluded and those questions would be asked only with permission from the Democrats.

That is a lop sided post, and completely fictitious.

You can read the document here.

There is no break down of Democrat versus Republican like you are implying. It talks about committee members, which include both Republicans and Democrats.
By Nausi 2019-10-30 10:36:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ozment said: »

Let the scam continue...

There is no break down of Democrat versus Republican like you are implying. It talks about committee members, which include both Republicans and Democrats.
Please quote the relevant sections which support your premise
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-30 10:40:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Let the scam continue...

I can't highlight something that isn't there. Why don't you highlight the Democrat and Republican verbiage in the document? It's a 3 page document, and a quick read. No one here needs to read it for you. Put on your big boy pants and read it yourself.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-30 10:41:47
Link | Quote | Reply

All lies, and (once again) no links or sources to confirm your claims.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-30 10:43:59
Link | Quote | Reply

And really what you’re advocating for is a one sided investigation, where the minority party isn’t allowed to participate. 100% a scam.

Everyone but lefty zealots can see right through this, which is why the only ones that trust the media are democrats, (because it tells them what they want to hear).

This is the greatest abuse of power we’ve ever seen. This is all done to delegitimize a sitting president who’s election they attempted to overturn in a seditious coup. That coup is about to be exposed as Barr and co have discovered crimes in the origins of the Russia investigation (which we all told you were there). It is the biggest scandal in US history done by Obama and this abuse of power is the coverup to talry and keep it buried.

Obama? You still on that train? I think you are suffering from ODS. Trump isn't above the law.
By Viciouss 2019-10-30 10:46:02
Link | Quote | Reply

All lies, and (once again) no links or sources to confirm your claims.

I liked the "doesn't undo Schiff's imaginary damage" part.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-30 10:47:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Good thing I completely suck at golf. I play a mean game of minigolf though. I'm good at the kinds of sports that belong on ESPN The Ocho.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-30 10:47:33
Link | Quote | Reply

We hear this everyday, its a great conspiracy. Its still not as good as voter fraud, but its getting there.
By Viciouss 2019-10-30 10:49:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Good thing I completely suck at golf. I play a mean game of minigolf though. I'm good at the kinds of sports that belong on ESPN The Ocho.

Arizona pretty much treats golf as their own private professional tour. Your welcoming bag comes with a complete set of rent-a-clubs.
By fonewear 2019-10-30 10:51:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Vic, I'm sitting Chicago O'Hare right now. Just because your weather sucks doesn't mean you have to be mad all the time.

Probably made because Texas is full of evil Republicans and he is a pussy liberal.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-10-30 10:53:45
Link | Quote | Reply

This is one of the more tame liberal pics I could find

[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-30 10:55:52
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »

Probably mad because Texas is full of evil Republicans and he is a pussy liberal.

Well, he managed to land in the one city in Texas that's more California than Texas. They're trying to quarantine Austin, but it's difficult to contain until they can divert border wall funding.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-10-30 10:56:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I probably can't post pussy liberals cause these dumb *** actually dress up with vaginas on their face...that is what we are dealing with.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-30 10:57:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Let the scam continue...

I can't highlight something that isn't there. Why don't you highlight the Democrat and Republican verbiage in the document? It's a 3 page document, and a quick read. No one here needs to read it for you. Put on your big boy pants and read it yourself.
So by your own admission there is nothing in the text that supports your premise.

Gotcha! Thats what we all thought.

There is no crime that is even alleged to have occurred. Asking Ukraine for a favor is not a quid pro quo.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-10-30 10:58:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea Austin is not filled with men I would recognize . The hipster people that are too cool for me.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21 ... 47 48 49