Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac Is Extra

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac is extra
Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac is extra
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15 16 ... 47 48 49
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2019-10-28 23:35:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahafk said: »
And as for the bolded, that is a statement which has become widely known for a lot of reasons when it comes to his behavior, but I never claimed he was unfit purely for the example you stated here of "celebrating this stuff"

I think he is "too unpolished" to be president basely solely on his poor behavior in general. at this point you sound exactly like the same "orange man good" blind sentiment, where none of his behavior and dialogue seems to be able to change your opinion of him.

You don't like him, therefor he is bad.

Let me guess, Hillary or Bernie right, cause they make you feel better.

Yep typical

Democrats Good.
Republicans Bad.
Orange Man REALLY BAD!!!!!
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-28 23:38:20
Link | Quote | Reply

facts I don't like
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-28 23:46:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Last page, Nausi's post that you shortened. That doesn't free you from the burden of figuring out what a conspiracy theory is because you weren't even close.

Like that? lol...

Rava, nothing on the last page. Stop digressing. Put up or shut up. :)

2nd post. Page 13. You cut Nausi's post short.

This. Isn't. Hard. Holy crap.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-10-28 23:53:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Last page, Nausi's post that you shortened. That doesn't free you from the burden of figuring out what a conspiracy theory is because you weren't even close.

Like that? lol...

You guys still falling for that dudes crap? He's been trolling you since he mysteriously "appeared". Just black list him and move on, he's not participating in good faith.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-28 23:55:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »

Like that? lol...

You guys still falling for that dudes crap? He's been trolling you since he mysteriously "appeared". Just black list him and move on, he's not participating in good faith.

Just a reminder, Saevel is not meeting his own posting requirements he puts on other people. At all.
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-10-29 00:00:10
Link | Quote | Reply

This stuff belongs on page 9. :/
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Server: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2019-10-29 00:41:07
Link | Quote | Reply

And as for the bolded, that is a statement which has become widely known for a lot of reasons when it comes to his behavior, but I never claimed he was unfit purely for the example you stated here of "celebrating this stuff"

I think he is "too unpolished" to be president basely solely on his poor behavior in general. at this point you sound exactly like the same "orange man good" blind sentiment, where none of his behavior and dialogue seems to be able to change your opinion of him.

You don't like him, therefor he is bad.

Let me guess, Hillary or Bernie right, cause they make you feel better.

Yep typical

Democrats Good.
Republicans Bad.
Orange Man REALLY BAD!!!!!
I dont think he is a good president no, but your system still elected him. We owe it to the system to judge him based on his actions and words, not on what agendas others might have for him. Not for the propaganda we see claiming he is the perfect leader or worst leader in world history. And right now your mindset sounds like the same ideals and you're claiming, "Orange man really good!!!!!" no matter what he does or says. That behavior won't help you see his actions objectively.

And I don't think either party is "good" or "bad," those terms are meaningless and subjective that anyone can twist and redefine as they desire when it comes to morals. But they are both a part of the system your country has set in place, meaning if we can't create a dialogue between them to find solutions together, the system is completely meaningless and collapses.

I'll fight for your right to vote for any elected official you choose, but that doesn't mean I support republicans or democrats.

I can also find multiple issues both republican and democratic posters that I agree with, and I think more of you are like me than you'd admit. We all have far more in common than we might care to admit, which is not profitable by any news media source that gets their profits solely by outrage and affirming fears drawing viewers and clicks, largely to sell products/advertiser space.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-29 05:51:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh boy, its one of those radical centrists.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-29 06:51:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Like that? lol...

Okay, let's look at that.

Nausi said: »
Congrats. The individual democrats in congress dont own the WaPo.

Thats the most insignificant point you could ever make. They’re in bed with them but i guess that doesn’t matter because hur *** dur you cant have foul play unless you own stock in them.

...was changed to...

The part I removed was the personal BS that had nothing to do with the point...and I will continue to do just this as I see fit. Is that clear son?
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-29 06:59:02
Link | Quote | Reply

You haven't been paying attention to how he has been using his quote modifications. He's not always singling out sentences, he's purposefully removing words to make it look like someone said something they didn't. As long as he keeps it up, I will be amping up the retaliation. Knowing him, he'll just double down and do it more like a petulant child, but oh well.

Explain how that applies to the below.

Thats the most insignificant point you could ever make. They’re in bed with them but i guess that doesn’t matter because hur *** dur you cant have foul play unless you own stock in them.

...was changed to...

Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-29 07:06:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Next Rava, you can explain your editing below.

Thanks for agreeing, but you should tell Saevel the same thing. He may disagree with you.

...you changed to:

Thanks for agreeing, but I'm dumber than a box of rocks.
By volkom 2019-10-29 07:08:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Why do I get the feeling that this impeachment inquiry is going to get dragged out till the 2020 election. Why not just vote on it. Everything seems kinda sketchy
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-10-29 07:56:16
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »
Why do I get the feeling that this impeachment inquiry is going to get dragged out till the 2020 election. Why not just vote on it. Everything seems kinda sketchy

Its opposition research funded by the US government. Now that muh Russian collusion failed this is their next best 2020 election strategy.
[+]
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
Server: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2019-10-29 08:28:35
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »
Gathering evidence and hearing testimonies is basically all Democrats can do until there's an overwhelming level of stuff to bring to a Senate trial (ideally, something akin to the Nixon tapes). Voting on the articles of impeachment before gathering as much information as possible would be a grossly incompetent way to conduct any kind of investigation.

The flip side of it seeming sketchy that the Dems can control the inquiry proceedings (and arguably the discourse) is that the same will apply to Republicans when it reaches the Senate. For what it's worth, the GOP condemnation of the inquiry has solely been about process (despite it being fully legitimate under both House rules and the Constitution). No GOP leaders are defending Trump's actions because that's increasingly looking more and more like a lost cause. This is a turning point where many in the GOP have to decide if they can continue supporting Trump because doing so may jeopardize their chances at re-election.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-10-29 08:43:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
This is a turning point

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good one, keep telling yourself that if it lets you sleep at night.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-10-29 08:55:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Here posting this again, just so it's clear the sheep are deliberately ignoring reality.

Yep that stuff I've been saying all along about how they need to do a formal vote to make everything public and official, well looks like their doing it.

Quote:
This resolution establishes the procedure for hearings that are open to the American people, authorizes the disclosure of deposition transcripts, outlines procedures to transfer evidence to the Judiciary Committee as it considers potential articles of impeachment, and sets forth due process rights for the president and his counsel,

From the ladies own mouth, exactly what I said and all the sheep here disagreed with. That makes things open, instead of Schiff and Nadler doing shady stuff by holding secret gestapo style meetings.

My thoughts is this latest fiasco where the President was able to get the top two heads of ISIS, then say he didn't tell congress because he didn't want to endanger American lives by Peloski or Schiff leaking the information, was too much for the Democrats to take. It's painted them in an incredibly bad light and in order to fight that she needs to legitimize what they are doing. He's stonewalled their opposition research attempts by making it policy that the US Government won't honor subpoenas that it considers illegitimate. As the head of the executive branch and empowered by the Constitution to run said branch, there's nothing Congress can do about it but send a mean letter to him, especially with the Senate supporting him. The Supreme Court is the only group that could over rule the President's Executive privilege and the Democrats arguments are quite weak if they refuse to hold at least hold a vote on the matter.

So yeah, the Democrats continue to win the 2020 Presidential election for Trump.

Their entire narrative collapsed in upon itself and now they gotta change tactics. The entire episode where Republican representatives had to barge in on Schiff's Democrat inquisition, and Schiff immediately running off with his "witness" just showed how illegitimate it was. Nobodies trusting Schiff and friends to do anything honest, anything released by his team of Democrats is suspect at best, out right lies at worst. Schiff would *leak* some line or other to WaPo, and then the few Republicans who were graciously allowed to observe, provided they didn't ask any questions or speak about what they were observing, would come out and say that what WaPo was reporting wasn't what they had observed. Of course CNN, MSNBC and their affiliates won't report about this, according to those places Trumps done anyway now, they got a video of him peeing on people while murdering children and accepting trillions of USD in bribes.

Right now we have two realities being reported, the progressive reality distortion field and the real world. Progressives, including those on here, get really pissed when their first doesn't line up with the second.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-10-29 08:56:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not saying you guys are *** stupid but you are on FFXIAH.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-10-29 08:58:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
Which is the outrage? the somberness or the laughing at death reporting
Jesus you guys are insufferable sometimes.

There is no problem with celebrating the demise of your enemy. The fake outrage of “Trump is too unpolished to be president” is ***, celebrating this stuff is done by everyone. If you don’t remember, then you’re a literal pawn of the liberal media.

The whole reason that meme was funny was because Hillary’s cackle is so maniacal that overdoes it as an answer to the question. (In case you meed me to explain that to you too)
trump is unrelated to my point of two instances which occured without him that I quoted you regarding.

The fake outrage of “Trump is too unpolished to be president” is ***, celebrating this stuff is done by everyone.
if this point is referencing a source you saw recently that claimed only trump revels in victories that occur, and I had claimed that source didn't exist or something, you'd have a point sure and yeah that blind behavior would be insufferable as ***.

Here's the thing no one cares what you think.
By Viciouss 2019-10-29 08:59:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Right now we have two realities being reported, the alt-right reality distortion field and the real world. The alt-right, including those on here, get really pissed when their first doesn't line up with the second.

FTFY. Looks like another fun day.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-10-29 09:06:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
The entire episode where Republican representatives had to barge in on Schiff's Democrat inquisition, and Schiff immediately running off with his "witness" just showed how illegitimate it was.

I'll ignore the rest of your madness, but pretty sure if someone barges in a closed door session, they won't continue as if nothing happened. Even less so with people bringing their phones when it's clearly against the rules.

Quote:
Here's the thing no one cares what you think.

Honestly him running away was the suspicious thing, the rest of the Democrat members stayed along with the one or two Republicans who had to stay silent. He ran off because he didn't want any of the Republicans hearing anything the *witness* was saying. He could just stayed there and told them to GTFO, exchanged words and formally adjourned the hearing. Nope, he grabbed the witness and they ducked out they immediately ducked out the back door the moment the Republicans opened the door.

Like I said, gestapo tactics. But then you really liked the gestapo and their methods, so your support of them isn't surprising.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-10-29 09:07:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Shiroi, stop interfering in the 2020 elections. Your a foreign national trying to influence the opinions of American voters. Your collusion with the American Democrats to do this is sickening.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-29 09:08:01
Link | Quote | Reply

But then you really liked the gestapo and their methods, so your support of them isn't surprising.

lol what is this idiocy.
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-10-29 09:26:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh boy, its one of those radical centrists.

[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-29 09:59:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Hey Shiroi, stop interfering in the 2020 elections. Your a foreign national trying to influence the opinions of American voters. Your collusion with the American Democrats to do this is sickening.

If you can't handle my arguments and/or opinion, feel free to block me.

Well, we already know he can't handle opposing views that don't accept his conjured up opinions as fact.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-29 10:07:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
This is a turning point

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good one, keep telling yourself that if it lets you sleep at night.

Did you just edit his entire post down to 1 phrase? Don't let Rava see, he doesn't like that.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-29 10:09:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Next Rava, you can explain your editing below.

Thanks for agreeing, but you should tell Saevel the same thing. He may disagree with you.

...you changed to:

Thanks for agreeing, but I'm dumber than a box of rocks.

We've already been through this, but nothing gets through to you.

You don't get humor, you don't know what the phrases you use even mean, and you lack basic reasoning skills. Even Vic is leaps and bounds more tolerable than you, and everyone worse has already been permabanned. I think I'm going to take Saev's advice. I hereby dub you, Sir Only-Person-On-My-Blocked-List. You've earned it.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15 16 ... 47 48 49