WoW Classic Higher Pop Than Live.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » WoW Classic higher pop than live.
WoW Classic higher pop than live.
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 9 10 11
 Asura.Vienner
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Vienner 2019-10-23 12:47:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
You know they need to create an updated, ilvl content for?

Limbus.
We just want ilvl boob and butt sliders.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-10-23 12:48:50
Link | Quote | Reply

That's what you want.

I want.....the same...
 Asura.Botosi
user: Botosi
By Asura.Botosi 2019-10-23 12:49:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I find it weird they did an iLvl sky, but not an iLvl sea.
 Leviathan.Isiolia
Server: Leviathan
user: Isiolia
By Leviathan.Isiolia 2019-10-23 12:55:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Botosi said: »
I find it weird they did an iLvl sky, but not an iLvl sea.

To be fair, they did ilevel Sky with ilevel Sea mobs.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-10-23 12:58:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Mattelot said: »
We're in the day and age where all those taboo, repressed feelings are becoming the "norm." I don't care what people do in their own homes but when a man dresses completely like a woman and want society to call him "she, her, etc" or when one of those same she-men go into the same public bathrooms as my daughter... There was this interesting comic that I saw once of this creepy guy with a huge smile on his face, holding a big camera in the lady's room with a woman and her daughter. He said "don't worry, I'm transgender."

In addition, yes, the overly exaggerated/embellished sensitivity that kids project is so awkward. It's almost as if they want to express things (transgender...) but if someone else (God forbid) has a different view, its almost like a public freakout. No sense of composure.

I hope I'm out out of line...
That's a can of worm, nothing good comes out of this topic, ever (no matter which side of the topic you're on).

Jetackuu said: »
Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Oh yeah, definitely. I personally don't see it as something negative that FFXI never catered to the mainstream and never reached WoW status.

Really XI's current BIGGEST problem is lack of modern/current content to keep people interested.

Yeah they added some htmb but we could still use 1-2 BIG group events added.

On another note: they should also really do something about the constant dropped packets, and general lag (especially dyna) cuz holy shiiiiit...
First, they should REALLY fix the server stability issues. I think it's really the bare minimum at this point, I've never seen this before on an online video game.

Then yeah, some modern content, for sure. I don't really know what are their exact limitations with those, they could probably skip 3/5 HTBs and poop an actual event instead, but I may very well be wrong, they know better for sure at least.
By Mattelot 2019-10-23 13:09:31
Link | Quote | Reply

That's a can of worm, nothing good comes out of this topic, ever (no matter which side of the topic you're on).

I agree. I still get a hint of satisfaction speaking or typing about it :)
 Asura.Veikur
By Asura.Veikur 2019-10-23 13:17:10
Link | Quote | Reply

But my question still stands to those who are engaged in that new-age mindset... can I go buy a webcam, stream myself playing and automatically get money and be protected from anyone saying anything about me that isn't positive?
People have to actually like watching you play, like what you're playing, and like how you interact with them.

Twitch/Mixer income is a thing, assuming you have enough consistent viewership, but donations from viewers makes up a large chunk of streamer income.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2019-10-23 13:50:56
Link | Quote | Reply

If I'd donate to a twitch streamer it would be a pity donation.
By Mattelot 2019-10-23 15:01:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Veikur said: »
But my question still stands to those who are engaged in that new-age mindset... can I go buy a webcam, stream myself playing and automatically get money and be protected from anyone saying anything about me that isn't positive?
People have to actually like watching you play, like what you're playing, and like how you interact with them.

Twitch/Mixer income is a thing, assuming you have enough consistent viewership, but donations from viewers makes up a large chunk of streamer income.

Jokes aside, I do understand but I cannot fathom at all how some of these guys are “liked”. Why is Asmongold liked?
 Asura.Veikur
By Asura.Veikur 2019-10-23 15:07:28
Link | Quote | Reply

No *** clue, to be honest. I guess people like throwing money at man babies?
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-10-23 15:31:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vienner said: »
If I'd donate to a twitch streamer it would be a pity donation.
There is a famous French forum that does things 4chan used to do such as raiding a specific streamer and giving him/her visibility. This way, they get pity donations and for the luckier, they actually get some decent money.
Some of them even manage to develop into more active and successful streamers later on.

The only way to pity donate (on Twitch) is to either use their "bits" (a % goes back to Twitch) or the free monthly Twitch prime sub. I give mine to the same not so popular girl every time I remember to do it (so every 6 months). She has a nice cleavage.

Asura.Veikur said: »

Jokes aside, I do understand but I cannot fathom at all how some of these guys are “liked”. Why is Asmongold liked?
I don't know this guy, I had never seen his name before this thread but my guess would be that he's a yesman.

I'm personally amazed by the step before the money sent to this kind of people: how do people find them cool at all to even watch them?
By Mattelot 2019-10-23 15:42:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Watch, let alone pay them. I enjoyed Lucifer but I’m not sending Tom Ellis money. *shrug*

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2019-10-23 16:15:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I occasionaly watch a friend stream on twitch, he streams various games, I find the interaction fun cause I'm one of those people who comments on pretty much anything.

I was contemplating on watching a stream on crusader kings 2 today cause I suck at that game but I would like to not suck at it. In that way I do find streams more intresting then watching a youtube vid.

Thats as far streaming goes for me, I wouldnt want to watch someone stream a game that I have intrest in purchasing....then I'd probably wouldnt feel no longer like buying.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-10-23 16:40:19
Link | Quote | Reply

So he's a WoW celebrity, no wonder he's literally who to me.

I've watched a couple streamers playing LoL in order to learn certain things (I need to see stuff to better assimilate, theory is pretty much worthless to me) but other than that, I have a very hard time watching a stream I don't actually play a role in.

I've watched people streaming blind tests on video game musics because I could participate, people running rooms in fighting games because I could join the fun with them and so on.
I find it pretty uninteresting if I don't get to be involved.

Due to the nature of Twitch chat, unless it's a low viewership streamer, it'll be very difficult to interact with them properly. So I just avoid that.
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2019-10-23 17:05:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Due to the nature of Twitch chat, unless it's a low viewership streamer, it'll be very difficult to interact with them properly. So I just avoid that.
True, there's only interaction if not many people participate. Otherwise its impossible to follow.
By Mattelot 2019-10-23 17:48:27
Link | Quote | Reply

kireek said: »
YouTube Video Placeholder

Yeah, I first heard of him when I searched Youtube for mechanics videos for WoW and his videos kept showing up. I had to use a video blocker addon for Chrome to get them to stop showing up because even clicking "not interested", they still showed up.

So many "... reacts!" videos. I just don't get it. People care about how some random guy reacts to random things. People are entertained by the simplest things.
 Bahamut.Negan
Server: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2019-10-23 19:19:49
Link | Quote | Reply

the free monthly Twitch prime sub. I give mine to the same not so popular girl every time I remember to do it (so every 6 months). She has a nice cleavage
^^b Jenna Lynn Meowri allll the way
By Jetackuu 2019-10-23 21:54:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shiraj said: »
We need more Master trials I'm bored of Unafraid of the Dark.

Na we don't need more entirely pointless inventory -1 fights.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-10-24 19:38:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Negan said: »
the free monthly Twitch prime sub. I give mine to the same not so popular girl every time I remember to do it (so every 6 months). She has a nice cleavage
^^b Jenna Lynn Meowri allll the way
>Google her name
>I actually visited her Patreon before
No wonder.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Server: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2019-10-24 22:37:48
Link | Quote | Reply

There was this interesting comic that I saw once of this creepy guy with a huge smile on his face, holding a big camera in the lady's room with a woman and her daughter. He said "don't worry, I'm transgender."
you could probably find a thousand "comics" designed to villify black people or gay people too, do you also reference those when you want to dehumanize those groups of people?

it's very simple. I assume you're a male for this example.

imagine you still felt like a guy in every way. but society tried to force you to only go to women's washrooms your whole adult life, since genetically you were a female. wouldn't you feel out of place walking in there behind young girls etc? of course you would, because your gender 100% identifies as a guy.

Meanwhile you, Matt, happened to have your gender and your sex identify as the same thing. you are the majority.

But for the minority of people who happen to NOT have their gender and sex identify as the same role, they can go through rigorious testing by multiple psychological experts that decide if they are of sane mind and do simply just need surgery to align the two. it's a hard process to be approved for, but people still sign up for it. Because then they can finally feel the normalcy that you get to feel every day.
By Jetackuu 2019-10-25 01:02:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Nobody is dehumanizing anyone. Stop trying to be so PC, Josi.
By Jetackuu 2019-10-25 01:04:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Freehugs said: »
Jenna's *** are fake. Not even implant fake but literally a fake prosthetic she wears in pictures and photoshops to appear natural.

That's almost impressive.

Almost as impressive as anyone knowing this, and now I'm sad because I know it now too. Good thing I'll forget who it is in a matter of hours because they're not important.

Post deleted by User.
By Mattelot 2019-10-25 06:19:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
There was this interesting comic that I saw once of this creepy guy with a huge smile on his face, holding a big camera in the lady's room with a woman and her daughter. He said "don't worry, I'm transgender."
you could probably find a thousand "comics" designed to villify black people or gay people too, do you also reference those when you want to dehumanize those groups of people?

it's very simple. I assume you're a male for this example.

imagine you still felt like a guy in every way. but society tried to force you to only go to women's washrooms your whole adult life, since genetically you were a female. wouldn't you feel out of place walking in there behind young girls etc? of course you would, because your gender 100% identifies as a guy.

Meanwhile you, Matt, happened to have your gender and your sex identify as the same thing. you are the majority.

But for the minority of people who happen to NOT have their gender and sex identify as the same role, they can go through rigorious testing by multiple psychological experts that decide if they are of sane mind and do simply just need surgery to align the two. it's a hard process to be approved for, but people still sign up for it. Because then they can finally feel the normalcy that you get to feel every day.

That's my problem feeling out of place. If I was born female, I belong in female washrooms.

I mean, I can't go around saying "I identify as Royalty" and then go on a rampage because people refuse to bow down to me. Then again, I would not be surprised if this or the next generation open that can of worms. You are what you are. If you're a man and want to wear makeup, knock yourself out. But to say you're a woman? Nonsense.

But don't misconstrue, I'm not here to go on an escapade and create a huge argument about the subject here. I was only making the point that I just don't get people wanting to be socially awkward, namely in the sense of streamers. I'm hearing the reasons people say that others watch them and freely give them money. The most common being "(s)he has charisma" which even by definition doesn't make sense. How does acting like a pouty child and not even being good at a game you play create attractiveness and devotion? I mean, take this Amsoglod guy above for example. He's horrible at WoW, throws fits but people just throw money at him. The cringiest part is when he couldn't log into Classic and went on this rant about "streamer privilege" which is apparently a term streamers made to mean they deserve things over everyone else.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-10-26 07:46:10
Link | Quote | Reply

All I know is that in real life, those streamers are a lot more tame and quiet.
Some of them are just the "bad" kind of outcast, the kind that has actual mental problems but never sought professional help.
Some are just normal people with a higher need for attention than the average human being.
Some of them are people who are smart and are exploiting a system.

Nothing makes sense, that's for sure. I mean, people like Darksydephil or LowTierGod existed, that's enough to understand that there is nothing that makes sense and you can't do anything about it.

There is a French streamer that plays LoL (he got banned recently, though), and his gimmick is that he has anger issues, real ones. He gets REALLY mad, really fast, he shouts, he smashes his desk and so on.
***makes no sense, I've never watched him but I gladly use his gifs as memes because they're *** funny.
If anything, this is the use of most of these people: they're clowns.

It cracks me up, he's so dumb.
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By ashcrow 2019-10-26 10:41:21
Link | Quote | Reply

WHY IS he mad what is he saying
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-10-26 19:04:02
Link | Quote | Reply

He basically played a game of LoL with people he got in an argument with (the support, specifically). He's so mad that he's accusing the support of basically having cheated the system and only played "easy characters" to climb his way up. Apparently, the support was playing badly and he called him out, resulting in the agreement.

Then the video starts and he's bitching about the support and saying "I'm sure he cheated his way up the ladder, he must have played easy characters like Lux or Pyke" and as he's saying this, he's checking the match history. And what do we see? Pyke and Lux almost every game. This is when he loses his ***and slams his desk "MAIS VOILA, MAIS C'ETAIT SÛR EN FAIT, C'ETAIT SÛR !" = "SEE, AS I SAID, I *** KNEW IT, I *** KNEW IT".

It has become a meme, when there is a situation where you could say "I knew it", you just shout "MAIS VOILA, MAIS C'ETAIT SÛR EN FAIT, C'ETAIT SÛR !" while looking angry as ***. It's pretty funny I find.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 9 10 11