Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
First Page 2 3 ... 56 57 58 ... 198 199 200
By Nausi 2019-07-24 07:46:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Nausi said: »
Here ya go dummy, this is what some sections of the borser fence look like, a single bar about 3 ft high.

I wpuldn't cladsify this as a single bar, but it's clearly a fence designed to stop large animals ... Like cows or horses.
This is incorrect.

Small scale fences like that would not be made out of construction grade steel. You could make the argument that its there to stop vehicles, but then you'd have to admit it was an actual border fence.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-07-24 07:47:51
Link | Quote | Reply

And am I missing something? Can you point out the additional horizontal members? Or is there indeed 1 horizontal member like i said?
 Shiva.Shruiken
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Shruiken 2019-07-24 08:02:44
Link | Quote | Reply

ooh fence discourse, this shits about to get juicy
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-07-24 08:09:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Fence discourse is a gateway drug to more all-enclosing topics.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-07-24 08:09:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Incoming “fences are a social construct”.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-07-24 08:15:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Meanwhile Mueller is having a hard time remembering his script.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-07-24 08:17:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Boy I tell ya what that Blumpf is finished and the hearing isn't even over yet !
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2019-07-24 09:02:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Here ya go dummy, this is what some sections of the borser fence look like, a single bar about 3 ft high.

I knew you would post some *** like this. This is a picture of a single bar fence, but there is zero context, zero evidence its the US border fence. Given the source of the picture (LOL breitbart), I would guess its a picture taken in Tennessee. Possibly Wisconsin. Zero points have been awarded. Start over.
By Nausi 2019-07-24 09:08:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Vuc asks for a source
Vuc pretends it’s invalid.
Vuc calls it ***.

Classic Vuc shuffle.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-07-24 09:10:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
And am I missing something? Can you point out the additional horizontal members? Or is there indeed 1 horizontal member like i said?

Since you like playing on semantics, you never mentionned horizontal bars until now, thus quoting your original post it makes you a liar by the standards you apply to AOC.

Even then you are still wrong because there are rows of barbed wires placed horizontally.
Lol this is amazing.

What other kind of fence could a single bar be? A vertical post?

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-07-24 09:18:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »

I knew you would post some *** like this. This is a picture of a single bar fence, but there is zero context, zero evidence its the US border fence. Given the source of the picture (LOL breitbart), I would guess its a picture taken in Tennessee. Possibly Wisconsin. Zero points have been awarded. Start over.

Yeah. Wisconsin. Where there are mountains. That's it.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-07-24 09:19:42
Link | Quote | Reply

This is an abject disaster for dems and for mueller.
[+]
 Bahamut.Dannyl
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2019-07-24 09:20:23
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-07-24 09:24:36
Link | Quote | Reply

"horizontal members" ...

By Viciouss 2019-07-24 09:27:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Yeah. Wisconsin. Where there are mountains. That's it.

Your right Rav, Wisconsin is out. Tennessee is still possible tho. Southern border states are out as well. Its definitely just a private fence somewhere. Back to the drawing board nausi. Still chuckling at Breitbart.
By Nausi 2019-07-24 09:31:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Nope. Im clearly ahead now, i mean i was already ahead before but have lapped you several times now.

Its now entirely on you to disprove that this picture isn't of a border fence. Which you cannot. It will be amusing to watch you lick and scream like you always do.
By Viciouss 2019-07-24 09:34:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Nope. Im clearly ahead now, i mean i was already ahead before but have lapped you several times now.

Its now entirely on you to disprove that this picture isn't of a border fence. Which you cannot. It will be amusing to watch you lick and scream like you always do.

lol, I can tell you really believe this. We are still waiting for you to prove the border has miles of a single bar fence protecting it, you have not done this at all. A breitbart picture is not evidence of all. Nobody believes thats the US border, because its not. It was a great laugh tho, you did exactly what I expected you to do, post a single picture with no context and claim you accomplished something.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-07-24 09:35:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol, well this Mueller hearing is backfiring spectacularly.

Democrats really, really need to learn how to fold a bad hand.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-07-24 09:42:29
Link | Quote | Reply

A lot of over lawyers arguing esoteric laws that 99% of Americans don't give a ***about.

There I summarize the Mueller hearing.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-07-24 09:42:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Over paid *
By Nausi 2019-07-24 10:06:25
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, I can tell you really believe this. We are still waiting for you to prove the border has miles of a single bar fence protecting it, you have not done this at all. A breitbart picture is not evidence of all. Nobody believes thats the US border, because its not. It was a great laugh tho, you did exactly what I expected you to do, post a single picture with no context and claim you accomplished something.
....and you have provided no counter evidence or point to disprove my evidence. You have allowed it to win over you.

Winning over you is easier than taking candy from a baby

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2019-07-24 10:15:54
Link | Quote | Reply

....and you have provided no counter evidence or point to disprove my evidence. You have allowed it to win over you.

Uh no, this is not happening. You have not posted any evidence. A picture of a fence is not evidence. Its simply a picture of a fence. Its not a bad picture, the mountain background is nice, it could use some animals.
So, we are all still waiting for actual evidence that the US border has a single bar fence protecting it. We all know none exists, because you are just parroting another trash conspiracy theory, but feel free to keep trying.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-07-24 10:29:44
Link | Quote | Reply

A summary of the hearing so far:

Mueller: "No."

Questioner: "But the report says 'yes'."

Mueller: "I meant yes.”
[+]
By Nausi 2019-07-24 16:52:15
Link | Quote | Reply

After today Trump has the moral authority to pardon anyone indicted by team Mueller.
By Nausi 2019-07-24 16:54:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Uh no, this is not happening. You have not posted any evidence. A picture of a fence is not evidence. Its simply a picture of a fence. Its not a bad picture, the mountain background is nice, it could use some animals.
So, we are all still waiting for actual evidence that the US border has a single bar fence protecting it. We all know none exists, because you are just parroting another trash conspiracy theory, but feel free to keep trying.
Nope, you haven’t countered with anything more than “nuh uh”. Which is tantamount to abdication and abandonment of your point.

You lose again. Prove that isnt a border fence.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-07-24 17:48:11
Link | Quote | Reply

No one has to prove a random picture you post isn't what you claim it to be. No one believes it's a border fence, you are just trolling. You did exactly what I expected, it's like you are reading off my script. Post a random picture from a trash website and claim you accomplished something. There is no evidence whatsoever that the US border is protected by a single bar fence. There never was, you just made it up. No one was fooled.
By fonewear 2019-07-24 17:58:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Live look at Mueller testifying

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 56 57 58 ... 198 199 200