Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
First Page 2 3 ... 165 166 167 ... 198 199 200
By fonewear 2019-10-08 14:32:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Just a reminder no one gives a ***.

Carry my wayward son...

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-08 14:35:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Okay, well, Vic can't read either it seems. Sometimes I don't even know why I bother. Maybe I'll start talking to brick walls instead. They don't respond, but at least they make sense.

Maybe you should start posting some sources, we all know nausi and Saevel just make ***up as they go, don't make us throw you in that little group too. Or better yet, maybe learn what executive privilege is actually designed for, because nausi just illustrated he is..whats that word you have been using...clueless.

What's that, Vic.exe? Can't have a conversation with me without raging about Nausi? And since when do you post sources?
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-08 14:38:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Invoking executive privilege does not equate to obstruction of justice.

Lefties have lost their minds.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-08 14:42:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
Congress is not allowed to hinder the president continuously with investigation after investigation into fabricated rumor and innuendo.

Thats why this executive privilege exists.

Just a reminder, it doesn't matter how many groupies like this post, it isn't true at all. Congress is completely allowed to hinder the President with as many investigations as they want. Especially when they are elected to do exactly that.

I don't recall "hindering presidents with investigations" as being the top duty of Congress. I see other enumerated and implied duties that Congress could do that could actually help the country, but nah, screw that. They were elected to screw with Trump and nothing else, because Vic lives in fantasy land... until it's the Republicans' turn, at which point he'll impotently rage some more.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-10-08 14:46:47
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-08 14:47:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Congress is not allowed to hinder the president continuously with investigation after investigation into fabricated rumor and innuendo.

Just a reminder, it doesn't matter how many groupies like this post, it isn't true at all. Congress is completely allowed to hinder the President with as many investigations as they want. Especially when they are elected to do exactly that.

I don't recall "hindering presidents with investigations" as being the top duty of Congress. I see other enumerated and implied duties that Congress could do that could actually help the country, but nah, screw that. They were elected to screw with Trump and nothing else, because Vic lives in fantasy land... until it's the Republicans' turn, at which point he'll impotently rage some more.

Another cute post. Pelosi has already proven she can legislate and investigate, I mean, there is a reason committees exist. The job of the Oversight committee is to um, lets see, conduct oversight! Imagine that. A minority of committees are dedicated to investigation, and a minority of committees are investigating Trump. None of this is hard.
By fonewear 2019-10-08 14:51:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Democrats have lost that loving feeling

[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-08 14:59:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Another cute post. Pelosi has already proven she can legislate and investigate, I mean, there is a reason committees exist. The job of the Oversight committee is to um, lets see, conduct oversight! Imagine that. A minority of committees are dedicated to investigation, and a minority of committees are investigating Trump. None of this is hard.

Okay, Vic, expert on Congress ectraordinaire. What exactly is Pelosi legislating lately?
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-08 15:00:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Apparently my phone thinks ectraordinaire is a word. Neat-o.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-08 15:08:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm out. Fone, take the wheel!
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Server: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2019-10-08 15:28:55
Link | Quote | Reply

*** the whole "trade in your phone yearly" mentality samsung and apple push.
Happily still using an iphone 6s and just bought a replacement battery when it wore out instead.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-10-08 16:08:16
Link | Quote | Reply

This new guy sounds amazingly like CJ
[+]
By fonewear 2019-10-08 16:41:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay, Vic, expert on Congress ectraordinaire. What exactly is Pelosi legislating lately?

Vic plus expert does not compute !
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2019-10-08 16:47:51
Link | Quote | Reply

And the gauntlet has been thrown down. Executive branch refusing to cooperate with the House until they start following due process.

WH legal consul used awesome reasoning, that everyone has protections of due process, including the President. The courts have previously ruled the due process protections apply to all official proceedings not just criminal ones, the case involved was about a state removing welfare benefits from someone without following their own procedures. That presents a very strong legal defense to pretty much any paperwork coming from the offices of Schiff or Nadler.

Another thing that not even I knew, Schiff and friends planned on interviewing another "witness" at an undisclosed location with only Democrats present. Republican members of the House would specifically be denied attendance and no representatives from the Executive branch would be present either.

Guys, welcome to the government of the left, show courts, secret hearings and zero concern for rules or the Constitution. If they wanted the lose 2020 this would be one of the fastest ways.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-08 16:56:05
Link | Quote | Reply

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/whistleblower-had-professional-tie-to-2020-democratic-candidate#click=https://t.co/3s6OoFsGzM

Whistleblower hoax confirmed.
By Viciouss 2019-10-08 16:56:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, the letter is bound for the circular file cabinet. Lots of conspiracies and very few truths. Due process has never at any point not been followed. They have only interviewed two witnesses, McGuire and Volker, and both parties got to ask questions. Not complying with subpoenas is simply obstruction.
By Viciouss 2019-10-08 16:58:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Super old news, didn't mean anything.
By fonewear 2019-10-08 17:21:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
And the gauntlet has been thrown down. Executive branch refusing to cooperate with the House until they start following due process.

WH legal consul used awesome reasoning, that everyone has protections of due process, including the President. The courts have previously ruled the due process protections apply to all official proceedings not just criminal ones, the case involved was about a state removing welfare benefits from someone without following their own procedures. That presents a very strong legal defense to pretty much any paperwork coming from the offices of Schiff or Nadler.

Another thing that not even I knew, Schiff and friends planned on interviewing another "witness" at an undisclosed location with only Democrats present. Republican members of the House would specifically be denied attendance and no representatives from the Executive branch would be present either.

Guys, welcome to the government of the left, show courts, secret hearings and zero concern for rules or the Constitution. If they wanted the lose 2020 this would be one of the fastest ways.

[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2019-10-08 18:51:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Looking worse and worse for the Democrats.

Quote:
"What [Atkinson] said was that the whistleblower self-disclosed that he was a registered Democrat and that he had a prior working relationship with a current 2020 Democratic presidential candidate," said a third person with knowledge of what was said.

This is turning into Kavanaugh and Muller all over again. Democrats lying through their teeth and doing whatever they have to do, legal or not, to get power. They really are the party of "Power at any cost".
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-08 18:56:32
Link | Quote | Reply

So, the whistleblower disclosed these things to the IG, what's the problem? This is in no way bad for the Democrats. Remember, they had nothing to do with writing the complaint.
By Nausi 2019-10-08 20:01:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »

Well said my friend.

Lefties are too shortsighted to see the dangers they are trying to will into power.

This is what leads to the slaughter and starvations of millions under communism.
By Viciouss 2019-10-08 20:06:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Somehow I think we will survive the fearmongering of the alt-right.
By fonewear 2019-10-08 21:27:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know how you can survive Shiva Vic.

All 5 people in your linkshell.
By Viciouss 2019-10-08 21:31:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't mind, ff11 isn't my only game, so if no one is online I can just bot and play ps4
By fonewear 2019-10-08 21:33:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't mind, ff11 isn't my only game, so if no one is online I can just bot and play ps4

I reported you to the FFXI police !
By fonewear 2019-10-08 21:38:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyways who cares about Trump.

He doesn't care about you.
By fonewear 2019-10-08 21:39:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
fone you know I am far too lazy to create a sock account.

...and, when you click on our names it shows when we all joined. Vic, you must have gone back in time to create this sock lol.

You are using "lol" Vic invented that !
By fonewear 2019-10-08 21:40:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Only Vic is allowed to post the following.

lol source.

Cute post.

Aw that's cute or some other *** like that.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-10-08 21:40:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Another cute post
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 165 166 167 ... 198 199 200