Wishlist For Items Stackable To 99 (official Post)

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Wishlist for Items Stackable to 99 (official post)
Wishlist for Items Stackable to 99 (official post)
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-05-16 13:50:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I literally give away avatartears. Rings are uncommon because they're garbage. and synergy is ***.

Bismarck.Laurelli said: »
No one is holding them to sell a stack. And that's the problem. If we could sell 12, crafters would get more of them and the rings would be more common.

Perg literally just said he was holding his for some reason. as if they had some value or something worthwhile.
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2019-05-16 13:53:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Stack 99 everything and let AH stay 12 is the perfect solution.

If they refuse to acknowledge that, stack 99. NPC the ***you can't get 99 of.

I mean seriously. Shivites are 100k if you're holding those for some big payout just NPC them. Goldsmith bots will buy any and every all day every day if they have access to you.

Hell Dbox me ALL your -ites day and night, literally every single one you get and ill Dbox you back 1k each.
We DO NPC them. No one is holding them to sell a stack. And that's the problem. If we could sell 12, crafters would get more of them and the rings would be more common.
You couldn't be anymore wrong. They wouldn't sell for ***and wouldn't be worth listing in stacks of 12, so it'd just get NPC'd.

That's before mentioning cutting rocks with stacks of 12 would be annoying as hell.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Laurelli
Server: Bismarck
user: ltantonio
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2019-05-16 14:18:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, I guess since we all have opposing wishes, the best thing SE can do is nothing so we are al equally disappointed.
[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-05-16 14:25:14
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
Red Curry Buns are basically max meat though (without paying 200k for 180 attack food) and NPC sells them. Don't see why Sublime Sushi should be different.

Sublime is 31.5% more acc than Bream.

Magma Steak is 20% more attack than rcb.

For both, you can do well enough with the NPC option in most cases, but the crafted option is better, leaving cooking relevant for the people who enjoy it. Nobody is getting rich off cooking, but it's something some players like to do, there's no sense gutting it by putting the best options on NPC.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-05-16 14:25:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Stack 99 everything, AH 12 and 99 solves every single problem for every single person. There's absolutely zero things you can argue against it.
[+]
 Bismarck.Laurelli
Server: Bismarck
user: ltantonio
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2019-05-16 14:30:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Stack 99 everything, AH 12 and 99 solves every single problem for every single person. There's absolutely zero things you can argue against it.
That will increase the loading time on ah. So that's a concern some might have.
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2019-05-16 14:31:09
Link | Quote | Reply

They would probably have to reprogram the AH spaghetti code to accommodate that so probably not likely.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-05-16 14:43:11
Link | Quote | Reply

If they cared about AH loading time they wouldn't have added 400 dynamis drops. and 66 dynamis necks. and 66 dynamis weapons.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-05-16 14:44:01
Link | Quote | Reply

That will increase the loading time on ah. So that's a concern some might have.

The AH's load time is already pretty long, especially if you accidentally close out of a list before the entire thing loads. I know it would never happen, but I would like for them implement an option where you can manually search exact match or wildcard items on AH instead of having the entire list populate. i.e. if you only want to buy headshard: war, search "Headshard: war" and only that item would appear. search "headshard" would pull all headshards respectively. etc.

I wouldn't mind if you could stack items to 99 but only sell in increments of 12. Would effectively increase your inventory space, and you wouldn't have to change anything in terms of how you sell and buy.
[+]
 Asura.Syto
user: Sessho
By Asura.Syto 2019-05-16 14:48:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Marine Stewpots and Riverfin Soups... I like my Soups n' Stews stacked 99 miles high..
[+]
 Ragnarok.Lockfort
Server: Ragnarok
user: Terazuma
By Ragnarok.Lockfort 2019-05-16 15:01:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Syto said: »
Marine Stewpots and Riverfin Soups... I like my Soups n' Stews stacked 99 miles high..
yes, if only...
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-05-16 15:10:10
Link | Quote | Reply

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/55365-99%E5%80%8B%E3%82%B9%E3%82%BF%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E5%8C%96%E3%81%97%E3%81%9F%E3%81%84%E3%82%A2%E3%82%A4%E3%83%86%E3%83%A0%E3%81%AB%E3%81%A4%E3%81%84%E3%81%A6

Just thought, I wonder what the JP are saying.

They have 5 pages. Upvote. medicines very popular. Prize powder like 6 times lol.
By Shichishito 2019-05-16 22:45:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
Nobody is getting rich off cooking, but it's something some players like to do, there's no sense gutting it by putting the best options on NPC.

screw cooking, make all food npc purchaseable at a reasonable price.
no one should get tempted to waste time on that useless craft anymore.

is 99 the upper limit or would it be possible to stack stuff like currencies higher?
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-05-17 14:46:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Chimerawizard said: »
Prize powder getting its stack size changed worries me a little. There is a real chance that while they are editing prize powder info, they will remove the ability to npc them.

It looks like they are talking about accolades/sparks but can't come up with a solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui View Post
Hello, Matsui here.

There’s also a method to shut down the ways they accumulate money, but this would affect normal players as well, so we’re discussing the matter on a regular basis with the Development team to see what would be the most effective way to take. Please understand that we can’t go into details, as if we do that, it’ll just notify the RMT what we’re doing. No matter what measures we take, it ends up being a game of cat-and-mouse, but we’ll continue our efforts.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/55414-Freshly-Picked-Vana-diel-45-Digest
[+]
By Shichishito 2019-05-18 05:18:15
Link | Quote | Reply

but we’ll continue our efforts.

as in emptying the special task forces mailbox every other leapyear?
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-05-18 17:07:03
Link | Quote | Reply

For as much as you people say you like this game it sure is like pulling *** teeth to get you to admit what needs improving. They are literally asking you to improve the game and like 6 of you can be bothered to post. (the reddit page actually has a decent amount of items)

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/55391-Wishlist-for-Items-Stackable-to-99

https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/bp3bb0/wishlist_for_items_stackable_to_99/

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/55365-99%E5%80%8B%E3%82%B9%E3%82%BF%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E5%8C%96%E3%81%97%E3%81%9F%E3%81%84%E3%82%A2%E3%82%A4%E3%83%86%E3%83%A0%E3%81%AB%E3%81%A4%E3%81%84%E3%81%A6

twenty *** eight upvotes. TWENTY EIGHT out of the (twenty?) thousand that play. is the highest upvoted item. and it's pet food.
[+]
By Chimerawizard 2019-05-18 17:31:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Chimerawizard said:
If possible, remove stacks from AH entirely.
Rewrite the AH so people can purchase multiples at a set price per item, and can place multiples of an item up to 99 per 'listing'; with a max listings of 7.
As soon as an item is placed on the AH, it loses its signature, instead of once it has been purchased.
there, said it on reddit.

That would get rid of most fears regarding making all stack sizes 99 vs leaving some at 12, would it not?
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-05-18 17:38:32
Link | Quote | Reply

That would be crazy efficient. I want 20 (item) so I can actually (try to)buy 20 instead of
waitwaitwait
waitwaitwait
waitwaitwait

The whole of the AH has always been a huge annoyance. every aspect of it.
By Chimerawizard 2019-05-18 17:47:48
Link | Quote | Reply

well, under that, if you put one price point, but the supply at that price point doesn't get your total amount, you'd only
Asura.Eiryl purchased 12 (item) for 2,340,000 (195,000 each) from Asura.Syto
Unable to purchase 8 (item) for 195,000 each.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-05-25 20:51:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Yo. There's only 2 days left and zero bumpage.

For as much as you people say you like this game it sure is like pulling *** teeth to get you to admit what needs improving. They are literally asking you to improve the game and like 6 of you can be bothered to post. (the reddit page actually has a decent amount of items)

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/55391-Wishlist-for-Items-Stackable-to-99

https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/bp3bb0/wishlist_for_items_stackable_to_99/

twenty *** eight upvotes. TWENTY EIGHT out of the (twenty?) thousand that play. is the highest upvoted item. and it's pet food.

It's too bad that they can't make items stack to 99 only for people who actually cared enough to vote.
[+]
 Asura.Chaostaru
By Asura.Chaostaru 2019-05-25 21:50:37
Link | Quote | Reply

got 1 upvote on my rema ammo comment lol
[+]
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2019-05-26 04:32:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Reddit sucks
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-05-27 16:55:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Last day. Really. 32 upvotes is still the highest it got. That's sad.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-06-07 18:28:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Zhexos
Community Rep

Wishlist for Items Stackable to 99
Thank you all for the suggestions. There are items we are able/unable to change, so we'll look over them and try our best to change the stack size for the ones we can.

Hope you bothered to tell them the ones you wanted. Far as I could tell only about 10 total items got requested PROPERLY. So yeah.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [112 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-09-27 23:50:48
Link | Quote | Reply

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/55959-Auction-Counter-Sales-Limitation-%28Sep.-30%29

Prize Powder

It's about to get *** awesome doods. no more 900 stacks of prize accolades. Also... yes, increase inflation by a considerable amount. It's extremely obnoxious to even run a lua to sell accolades... literally impossible without... but now, it's very much reasonable. For everyone.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-09-27 23:51:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Auction Counter Sales Limitation (Sep. 30)

In the FINAL FANTASY XI version update planned for early October, the stack limit will be raised to 99 for the items below.

In preparation for this update, there will be a limitation on placing these items on the auction house starting from approximately Sep. 29, 2019 20:00 (PDT) up until the end of the FINAL FANTASY XI maintenance scheduled in the beginning of October 2019. Any items below that are already on the auction house may be bid on or canceled as normal.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your understanding.

[Item List]
Pickaxe / Sickle / Hatchet / Bundling Twine / Spindle /
Tanning Vat / Shagreen File / Triturator / Mandrel /
Workshop Anvil / Zephyr Thread / Fire Fewell / Ice Fewell /
Wind Fewell / Earth Fewell / Lightning Fewell / Water Fewell /
Light Fewell / Dark Fewell / Cobalt Cell / Rubicund Cell /
Xanthous Cell / Jade Cell / Wailing Stone / Wailing Stone+1 / Wailing Stone+2 /
Ghastly Stone / Ghastly Stone+1 / Ghastly Stone+2 / Coalition Humus / Coalition Fertilizer /
Coalition Serum / Super Baitball / Coalition Chum /
Grow-M-Good / Verdigris Stone / Verdigris Stone+1 / Verdigris Stone+2 / Gysahl Greens /
Pungent Powder / Prize Powder / Pungent Powder II /
Pungent Powder III / Snowslit Stone / Snowslit Stone+1 / Snowslit Stone+2 /
Leafslit Stone / Leafslit Stone+1 / Leafslit Stone+2 / Duskslit Stone / Duskslit Stone+1 /
Duskslit Stone +2 / Snowtip Stone / Snowtip Stone+1 / Snowtip Stone +2 /
Snowdim Stone / Snowdim Stone +1 / Snowdim Stone +2 / Leafdim Stone /
Leafdim Stone+1 /Leafdim Stone+2 / Duskdim Stone / Duskdim Stone +1 /
Duskdim Stone +2 / Snoworb Stone / Snoworb Stone +1 / Snoworb Stone +2 /
Leaforb Stone / Leaforb Stone+1 / Leaforb Stone +2 /Duskorb Stone /
Duskorb Stone +1 / Duskorb Stone +2 / Pellucid Stone / Fern Stone / Taupe Stone

*During the limitation period, all other items not listed can be auctioned without issue.

*Details on the FINAL FANTASY XI October maintenance will be announced at a later time.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2019-09-27 23:53:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm going to gain a few inventory slots instantly this next update!
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-09-27 23:59:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Very disappointed to not see meds make the cut, but seems like they will add more.

Of all the things listed, I can only see 4 that made the list. "currencies" I guess includes skirmish stones, if you wanted to be technical.