Random Politics & Religion #37: W/ Bubba The Love Sponge

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #37: w/ Bubba the Love Sponge
Random Politics & Religion #37: w/ Bubba the Love Sponge
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 83 84 85
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-03-22 00:17:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Slore said: »
fonewear said: »
I've watched AOC in a lot of interviews she doesn't sound too smart. Not like someone that graduated from college.

Hell fone, college is a joke nowadays. My daughter was telling me last year when she was in school. One of her classes she would go to and assignments would be written on board and no professor to be seen. A entire semester and she saw her instructor like 5 times.

Back when I was in school we had a history elective called WW2 History. We never did anything except watch old war movies and footage. Never had a test and everyone passed. My a and p classes were hard as hell but rest was just smooth sailing on electives and stuff. My medical classes were hard but rest was a joke and I went to Syracuse and Le Moyne.

Apparently I picked the wrong university. Mine felt like boot camp from start to finish.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-03-22 08:10:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
You might have had a point on that but did you see the wells fargo ceo hearing?

She's a idiot.

I'll look at it later, should I prepare popcorn?

She goes off the rails and accuses wells fargo of caging children at the border and for a massive oil leak in ND that never happened.

The children in cages things is because wells fargo gave some subcontractor of Border Patrol financing like 5 years ago so they are connected. That's like saying if you own a car and get into an accident you can sue ford even if you're tanked.

I see people lying for her bios all the time. She does NOT have a masters in anything. She has a bachelors in economics that's it. A simple 4 year degree. ***man I have a masters in nursing does not mean I know ***about politics.
A real knee slapper that one was! If you could stop from thinking "How the efff is she actually in congress?????"

I've watched AOC in a lot of interviews she doesn't sound too smart. Not like someone that graduated from college.
She uses "like" a lot like a dumb valley girl. Destroys her credibility. Shure, that stupid "like you know" crap is charming in a girl you want for almost ANYTHING ELSE besides run your country, but she is in important committees ready to change america!

Back when I was in school we had a history elective called WW2 History. We never did anything except watch old war movies and footage. Never had a test and everyone passed. My a and p classes were hard as hell but rest was just smooth sailing on electives and stuff. My medical classes were hard but rest was a joke and I went to Syracuse and Le Moyne.
I'd love to find when changed from teaching to "hate commies" to basically pumping out commies with diplomas. Joseph McCarthy is SPINNING in his grave...
[+]
By fonewear 2019-03-22 08:52:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I wouldn't be suprised if Bernie is behind AOC...and all this I'm a poor bartender was just a rouse to get elected.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-03-22 09:05:44
Link | Quote | Reply

So this

By fonewear 2019-03-22 09:06:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Or this which I prefer:

[+]
By fonewear 2019-03-22 09:07:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Basically anyone could be on the cover of Time magazine. Just send them 19.95 plus shipping and handling.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-03-22 09:11:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Its been fun watching Fox News brighten AOC's star, she just needs to keep doing what she is doing, she is gonna be in Congress a long time. Her pointed questions in committee hearings so far have been a nice surprise, turns out she is pretty good at her actual job.
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2019-03-22 09:11:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Apparently I picked the wrong university. Mine felt like boot camp from start to finish.

I couldn't hack it. lots of 'we'll send you money' talk from back home that never materialized, so I was working 2 jobs to afford a studio apartment and phone, and only survived 1 year before I retreated like a coward back to the country and the inherent low-cost of living therein.

/shrug
[+]
By fonewear 2019-03-22 09:12:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Its been fun watching Fox News brighten AOC's star, she just needs to keep doing what she is doing, she is gonna be in Congress a long time. Her pointed questions in committee hearings so far have been a nice surprise, turns out she is pretty good at her actual job.

You probably watch more Fox News than I do. You hate it so much you can't stop watching it !
[+]
By fonewear 2019-03-22 09:14:26
Link | Quote | Reply

AOC is a star because the people behind the scenes made her a star.

You realize they promote her 24/7 as the next big thing. The real question is who is behind AOC promoting her.
By fonewear 2019-03-22 09:16:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »

I couldn't hack it. lots of 'we'll send you money' talk from back home that never materialized, so I was working 2 jobs to afford a studio apartment and phone, and only survived 1 year before I retreated like a coward back to the country and the inherent low-cost of living therein.

/shrug

Honestly a lot of people would be better off with college. Large percentage never finish degree. Drop out and all they have to show for it is debt. It's like college is an expensive business....and not an education...hmm maybe on purpose !
[+]
By fonewear 2019-03-22 09:17:08
Link | Quote | Reply

better off without *
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2019-03-22 09:23:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly a lot of people would be better off with college.

It really depends I suppose. I had no passion at all for the direction I was headed, kinda just doing what I was told. I'd have been better off in the navy.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-03-22 09:34:34
Link | Quote | Reply

You probably watch more Fox News than I do. You hate it so much you can't stop watching it !

I don't have cable, so wrong!
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-03-22 09:36:40
Link | Quote | Reply

in the navy.

or...
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By fonewear 2019-03-22 09:36:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly a lot of people would be better off with college.

It really depends I suppose. I had no passion at all for the direction I was headed, kinda just doing what I was told. I'd have been better off in the navy.

I would have loved to join the Marines but I think it would have played out like this:

[+]
By fonewear 2019-03-22 09:38:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Your *** looks like about 150 pounds of chewed bubble gum. If that won't motivate you nothing will. lol
[+]
By fonewear 2019-03-22 09:45:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I would be the *** in the Army that laughs at the drill instructor and get myself and everyone else in trouble.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-03-22 10:16:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Its been fun watching Fox News brighten AOC's star, she just needs to keep doing what she is doing

This from the guy that thinks the media reporting on Trump 24/7 isn't doing him favors? That being said, we agree on one thing. AOC definitely needs to keep doing what she's doing. We couldn't ask for a bigger gift.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-03-22 10:51:53
Link | Quote | Reply

AOC is a star because Fox made her a star.

You realize they promote her 24/7 as the next big thing. The real question is who is behind AOC promoting her.
There is no question, its Fox.

Fox News’ Self-Fulfilling Propaganda on Ocasio-Cortez
How right-wing cable spent months demonizing the freshman lawmaker—then falsely inflated her unpopularity

FAIR
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-03-22 15:28:55
Link | Quote | Reply

funny they claim no media bias on that side and first 5 articles on homepage are anti-republican or anti-trump
[+]
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-03-22 15:29:10
Link | Quote | Reply

site*
By fonewear 2019-03-22 15:29:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe Fox News should just hire her. Cause she isn't doing anything in Congress.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-03-22 15:30:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Let me list the accomplishments of AOC

There you have it !
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-03-22 15:38:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Meanwile at the beer wars ....

Beer Titans Go to War Over 'Corn Syrup' Ad
MillerCoors lawsuit claims Bud Light ad purposefully misleads consumers

Newser

[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-03-22 15:39:14
Link | Quote | Reply

There you have it !

Hey now, that's not fair. She can make a mean martini, so that should be on there at least.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-03-22 15:42:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey now, that's not fair. She can make a mean martini, so that should be on there at least.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-03-22 15:48:16
Link | Quote | Reply

There you have it !

By fonewear 2019-03-22 16:32:39
Link | Quote | Reply

The Mule *** report is done...I can't wait to pretend to read it.
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 83 84 85