Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Geomancer » Bagua Galero +3, adding Lua Rule
Bagua Galero +3, adding Lua Rule
By Heck 2019-03-07 15:55:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello! I was curious if anyone here knows how to add a rule to luas for Gear Swap to make it so Bagua Galero +3 doesn't get removed (by casting other spells etc) if your pet is currently out.
 Shiva.Arislan
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Arislan
By Shiva.Arislan 2019-03-21 09:24:02
Link | Quote | Reply

If you're using Mote's:
Code
function init_gear_sets()

sets.PetHP = {head="Bagua Galero +3"}

end

Code
function customize_idle_set(idleSet)	
    if pet.isvalid then
        equip(sets.PetHP)
        disable('head')
    else
        enable('head')
    end

return idleSet
end
[+]
 Odin.Vikter
Server: Odin
user: Vikter
By Odin.Vikter 2019-03-26 18:30:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I was just thinking about using this head piece full time. Does anyone know if it will be better then the regen from empy +1 head?
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
Server: Asura
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2019-03-26 20:05:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I know I got Selindrile to add one for BoG usage on his lua's. So now when I BoG a luopan it starts at 95% HP and I still can swap head pieces for other things.
[+]
By Autocast 2019-03-26 22:32:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »
I know I got Selindrile to add one for BoG usage on his lua's. So now when I BoG a luopan it starts at 95% HP and I still can swap head pieces for other things.

Wait so if you have head equipped on summoning BoG bubble it will start at 95% hp? and you can then swap to other heads and it will stay at 95%? Thought all the +HP was lost when you changed heads?
 Asura.Chiaia
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2019-03-26 23:26:59
Link | Quote | Reply

The HP ceiling is lower back to regular but the HP gained remains but Snaps also did more testing after I did that showed it also makes it lose health by an extra 7/8HP per tick if used. This page has all the info https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/41358/bubble-trouble-a-geomancer-guide/47/
 Shiva.Zerowone
Server: Shiva
user: Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2019-03-27 00:18:10
Link | Quote | Reply

If you have a +1/2 neck (Rank 20~25) you could just run with the +3 head full time and offset the pet Regen in either the legs or body since 24 Pet Regen in that scenario is more than enough on a BoG+EA bubble.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2019-03-27 01:11:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Autocast said: »
Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »

Wait so if you have head equipped on summoning BoG bubble it will start at 95% hp? and you can then swap to other heads and it will stay at 95%? Thought all the +HP was lost when you changed heads?

The max HP is lost when you swap off the head, but BoG means it starts at 70% of max. So for example:

If normally Luopan has 1500 hp, BoG with full JP makes it start with 1050hp.

Say you have the +2 head so you get +500 HP. With the relic head equipped during BoG cast, your luopan starts with 2000 max HP, and 70% of that is 1400. Take off the relic head, max HP of luopan goes down to 1500, but you still have it at 1400 hp.
By Autocast 2019-03-27 01:26:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't find the 7/8hp/tic extra loss commented on above to be a problem doing that? (actually curious)

I don't have +2neck, but intend to get it soon, however I don't find myself in max pet regen set as I don't like sacrificing DT/Meva or refresh in most situations. Is the absorb on the neck reliable enough for the extra hp/tic lost to not be an issue most of the time?

Also thanks for the info.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2019-03-27 01:57:29
Link | Quote | Reply

No, I don't find extra tick loss to be an issue specifically because of how the neck works. Either the luopan isn't getting hit and I can out regen it, or the luopan is getting hit and being in proper DT gear with the +2 neck for HP absorbs keeps it at full. Most important part of that is having good starter HP so the 10% chance to heal gets to proc.