New Missions Stuck Need Help.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » New missions stuck need help.
New missions stuck need help.
By sefalon 2019-02-22 08:11:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Disregard POST I am a moron and found that there are two walnut doors in Tav safehold.
By Jetackuu 2019-02-22 08:57:56
Link | Quote | Reply

You said it yourself, you haven't finished CoP but you started Dawn, you must finish now.

I mean it says it right here, too:

Quote:
If you start The Warrior's Path, you must finish the entirety of Dawn including the last cutscenes in Lufaise Meadows up to The Last Verse.
This will include a Japanese Midnight wait.
By sefalon 2019-02-22 09:17:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I will see if it progresses when I get home after I do the last verse fight. Might be premature lol but I finished COP got Ring did cutscenes so I assumed it was done.
By sefalon 2019-02-23 08:55:19
Link | Quote | Reply

So I am Stuck still. Does anyone know that when you are done with COP does i your mission stay on DAWN ? I am finished with it because I got the Ring years ago and there are only 2 Cutscenes after that and I have went to both places and nothing.

I am on Ring my bell for the ne missions and it won’t let me get past it. I tried to do the other missions I am on Awakening in Rize of zilart. I got the Aldo CS then I went to Norg and did not get that one. I assumed I already had it from before so went the gardens and no CS either.

I know it’s hard to answer not knowing all I have done in just getting frustrated and I want to progress.
 Asura.Frod
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Frod 2019-02-23 08:57:04
Link | Quote | Reply

sefalon said: »
So I am Stuck still. Does anyone know that when you are done with COP does i your mission stay on DAWN ? I am finished with it because I got the Ring years ago and there are only 2 Cutscenes after that and I have went to both places and nothing.

I am on Ring my bell for the ne missions and it won’t let me get past it. I tried to do the other missions I am on Awakening in Rize of zilart. I got the Aldo CS then I went to Norg and did not get that one. I assumed I already had it from before so went the gardens and no CS either.

I know it’s hard to answer not knowing all I have done in just getting frustrated and I want to progress.

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/The_Last_Verse
By sefalon 2019-02-23 09:10:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Ya I can’t even get to that because I can’t trigger storms of Fate
By Jetackuu 2019-02-23 09:29:26
Link | Quote | Reply

sefalon said: »
Does anyone know that when you are done with COP does i your mission stay on DAWN ?

Until you complete it with ZM yes, yes it does.
By Viciouss 2019-02-23 09:40:24
Link | Quote | Reply

You have to clear Rise of the Zilart as well, the two storylines are connected at the end. The good news is Zilart is much easier to finish than CoP.
By sefalon 2019-02-23 09:47:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
You have to clear Rise of the Zilart as well, the two storylines are connected at the end. The good news is Zilart is much easier to finish than CoP.

I have already done that I am on awakening which is the last mission before the add -ons to get to last verse. However I can not get past that to trigger the next one.
By Monko 2019-02-23 09:50:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Have you waited until a Japanese midnight? That's SE's way of turning if off and turning it back on again.
By sefalon 2019-02-23 10:06:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Monko said: »
Have you waited until a Japanese midnight? That's SE's way of turning if off and turning it back on again.

Ya been trying for 2 days now. I know I need to get last verse done so I am at awakening in zilart. I received the Aldo cutscene but when I go to Norg I can’t get a cutscene. If I got the CS when I used to like play it should trigger the gardens cut scene but have not received it yet
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [1956 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Danieldewoeste
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Danieldewoeste 2024-07-02 07:27:25
Link | Quote | Reply

i have the same problem looking for solution
By Tarage 2024-07-02 21:34:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Try the other door.