Player Warning: Alybrand (SensationlLs Shellholder)

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » Player warning: Alybrand (SensationlLs Shellholder)
Player warning: Alybrand (SensationlLs Shellholder)
First Page 2 3
 Ragnarok.Azura
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: azura84
By Ragnarok.Azura 2009-10-11 05:33:21
Link | Quote | Reply

We are given a choice to put 2 jobs in our seacom for a main lot and sub lot, both Lavitz and I have "Sub: RNG"

User submitted image
User submitted image
User submitted image
User submitted image
LS Rules as of 10-11-09:
User submitted image

and lastly i came to realize, lavitz doesn't even have RNG75 and is allowed to lot them?....
User submitted image

Later on Aly goes on to tell me I wasn't allowed to lot because I'm not a fulltime member. Apparently Lavitz has JUST joined and attended a weeks worth of events.
User submitted image

Now, I live in a completely different time zone so please help me, maybe my thought process is all wrong but wouldn't one be a member if they were given a pearl and are on the list for points? (only separate list of points they have are for salvage.) Even more would you invite a non-member to dynamis? I'm sorry if i ask so much to lot what i deserve and dont live on FFXI. Also I apologize for going to school, work and sleeping. How dare I not make your 3am-11am events. I'm deeply sorry *sarcasm*.

So i will set the record strait. By your standard, You will give anyone you like whatever you want to give them, regardless of points, how long they've assisted, and/or how much they can actually use that piece of equipment.

The person I am most sorry for at this point is Lavitz, I screenshot your name all over and publicized it without your knowing. My apologies but all of this is public knowledge weather you realize it or not, I've only simply compiled it to prove my point. /bow

So if this is how your "point system" is to work then I'm through and I hope others see this so they maybe warned of your favoritism. Good day.

I've tried to communicate with your leaders/sacks to convey my disapproval, but out of either fear or simply the same prejudice you have decided to do nothing. Therefore I'm taking my own action.

By all means delete this post, for it will be on BlueGartr and FFXIah.com Forums.
[+]
 Asura.Zekky
Server: Asura
user: Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-10-11 05:49:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Now this is a player warning worthy of being posted. Look at all the facts. =o
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Sahagin
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Sahagin
By Midgardsormr.Sahagin 2009-10-11 06:03:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Find a new ls? :o
[+]
 Bahamut.Hyovaa
Server: Bahamut
user: Hyovaa
By Bahamut.Hyovaa 2009-10-11 06:17:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, yes you have more points than the other guy and yes you have RNG 75, but mistakes happen and this ***drop again. Idk if you was a endgame leader before, when not, try to do it better first.

ALYBRAND IS DEFINITVE NOT NOT UNFAIR OR A BAD PLAYER! >:(

EDIT: Think about you before you make a "Player Warning" topic... It happen that ppl dont can lot on ***, its worth to open such a topic like this ;<.<
 Caitsith.Blurr
Server: Caitsith
user: blurr69
By Caitsith.Blurr 2009-10-11 06:21:09
Link | Quote | Reply

some ls's are pretty fair, a lot quite are not. imo that doesnt even look or sound like favoritism. sounds like a leader just being caught up in leading dynamis not checking as closely as youd of liked, getting stuff wrong, and not admitting error. yeah you got screwed a bit if all that infos on the up and up, but also imo.. it wasnt worth severing your ties with a successful dyna group (if they even are). if you had black and white evidence of your precedence on say rdm hat or thf hands..or somthing big, that would definitely be worth having a fit about. rng socks... idk if that was worth posting/killing your career with them.
maybe tho ::shrugs::, idk. maybe
[+]
 Bahamut.Surazal
By Bahamut.Surazal 2009-10-11 06:23:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds like an *** to me.
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Oxbloodravenxo 2009-10-11 06:29:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Surazal said:
Sounds like an *** to me.

^
I'm a dynamis officer myself and in fact i do lots but if the "leader" can't get thing's right especially on snow lot's and/or cop lots and wont admit thier wrongs then i would think it's time to call it a day with them (')

On the flipside it's really not worth posting it should be kept more private.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Mairah
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Mairah
By Gilgamesh.Mairah 2009-10-11 06:30:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Hyovaa said:
Well, yes you have more points than the other guy and yes you have RNG 75, but mistakes happen and this ***drop again. Idk if you was a endgame leader before, when not, try to do it better first.

EDIT: Think about you before you make a "Player Warning" topic... It happen that ppl dont can lot on ***, its worth to open such a topic like this ;<.<

Wut the *** are you trying to say?

PLZ LRN 2 TYP B4 U PST KKTHXBAI

::Edit::

Yeaaah...I'd be *** pissed too.

*** that linkshell. This is why I'm picky about the people I do endgame with.

You can find much better people to game with.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Blindphleb
By Ragnarok.Blindphleb 2009-10-11 06:43:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Linkshells that lump together points for all of their events aren't worth joining. Even worse if they have distinctions for part-time member full-time member w/e-member. If you have a point system, but don't award gear based on a point system... one must ask ... what is the purpose of a point system o.O

You are better off leaving this LS and joining a different one that is more experienced.

Better to find a good dynamis shell with good fair rules that make sense than to find out your LS rules suck when your desired item drops :/
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-10-11 06:43:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Zekky said:
Now this is a player warning worthy of being posted. Look at all the facts. =o

Wow I agree impressive looks like it actually proves stuff to.
[+]
 Bahamut.Hyovaa
By Bahamut.Hyovaa 2009-10-11 06:45:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Mairah said:
Hyovaa said:

Well, Lern to read and think about. ok again, I mean When something drop and you want to have it, it happen often, that the ldr say another person can lot on it.

Understood now? <.<
Its like in a kindergarten to open a Player Warning topic from situations like this. When you have problems with your ldr, then talk to him (what you did) or leave the ls, thats all <.<
 Gilgamesh.Mairah
By Gilgamesh.Mairah 2009-10-11 06:46:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Hyovaa said:
Mairah said:
Hyovaa said:

Well, Lern to read and think about. ok again, I mean When something drop and you want to have it, it happen often, that the ldr say another person can lot on it.

Understood now? <.<
Its like in a kindergarten to open a Player Warning topic from situations like this. When you have problems with your ldr, then talk to him (what you did) or leave the ls, thats all <.<

LMFAO
[+]
 Ragnarok.Blindphleb
By Ragnarok.Blindphleb 2009-10-11 06:52:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Hyovaa said:

Understood now? <.<

Or warn other people about the tarp they are about to walk into. I'm sure this guy wished someone warned him that the LS fails.
[+]
 Bahamut.Hyovaa
By Bahamut.Hyovaa 2009-10-11 06:56:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I cant count the situations when my ls did Omega or something, i did a "/" for loting and our ldr said another person can lot on it and not me. If everybody make a topic when they dont can lot on drops what they want, the forum would be go down, really :/

And maybe you think about, that the guy here dont write all what he know, Maybe is there more what we all dont know, like maybe he is in trial period.
 Ragnarok.Blindphleb
By Ragnarok.Blindphleb 2009-10-11 06:57:38
Link | Quote | Reply

That's not what happened here. Your example doesn't fit.
[+]
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Oxbloodravenxo 2009-10-11 06:59:44
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not about simply lotting it's the sheer fact that this ls seems flawed in many many instances and really isn't a ls that works well and most likely new.

In your instances you probably didn't have points or the job or w/e but in his case all evidence points directly at him for being able to lot and if he is restricted this yet rules say otherwise then this ls simple phails.

Rules are rules and if the creator of those rules screws them up then that ls simply becomes what the leader wants it to be not for everyone but for him and who he likes.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Tousou
user: Toufu
By Gilgamesh.Tousou 2009-10-11 07:03:02
Link | Quote | Reply

If I'm reading this correctly:

1. You're allocated points based on attendance of the various events and activities.

2. Dynamis lots are first decided by MAIN and SUB lots.

3. In order to lot (I assume) you must have the proper amount of allocated points.

EDIT: My question about him having the proper amount of points was answered (Had to reread). What still remains is the "Buying" of AF. You both had enough points to "Purchase" it, could you both not lot? Or did you?
 Lakshmi.Rylis
Server: Lakshmi
user: Rylis
By Lakshmi.Rylis 2009-10-11 07:07:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree, this is one of the few "Player Warning" threads that actually seems like a warning, and not mud-slinging.. There's proof of what he's said, and unless he's doctored any of it, it is simply stating how things happened..

He's not saying "The leader is a d-bag!".. Just that he feels he was wronged in this, and that others considering joining should consider this..

If you were walking down the sidewalk, and out of a side alley, a mugger came out, and stole everything you had.. He lets you leave, but you no longer have your stuff that you should, and you see someone else walking to the same spot you got mugged at.. Might you not let them know, before they get there? Even if it's not to help them, but simply to make sure the mugger doesn't benefit anymore? It's a silly example, sure, because the mugger probably wouldn't stay, and he might retaliate if he knew what you were doing, but I'm tired, and I couldn't think of a better analogy on the fly.

This is a player warning thread that happens to be warning players. No one likes to be ripped off, and anyone reading this can leave it up to their own doubts as to whether or not there is anything to this warning.

Seemingly, a points-system that magically values some points more than others seems biased, and one that doesn't use a defined set of points-ranges for competing lots is silly. At the leaders' discretion almost always means "On whatever basis they decide to use, that day"..

I think that if you are treated as such, it hardly matters how good the shell is, in general, at getting stuff done.. If you can't feel safe in the prospect that your work and time are equal to everyone else's, it hardly matters what the shell can do, because that sort of inconsistency only breeds mistrust and dissent. It would be better to work with a less-renowned group that will value your efforts that same as everyone else, and make sure everyone is winning for what they do, not by whatever the scales are weighing, that day.
[+]
 Asura.Israfel
user: Tmuler
By Asura.Israfel 2009-10-11 07:12:19
Link | Quote | Reply

From what I can gather (I kinda skimmed through this)
He was not permitted to lot, he also had MORE points than the other guy (This is shown in a screenshot in the original post).

Also Mairah, it's kind of obvious that English may not be Hyovaa's first language, so let's try not to sound like you've had a really slow day and have to poke at language errors to fill the void. I'm sure if you picked up a 2nd language you'd make a bunch of errors too, the difference is though they're not going to poke fun at you for trying.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Tousou
By Gilgamesh.Tousou 2009-10-11 07:18:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Israfel said:
Also Mairah, it's kind of obvious that English may not be Hyovaa's first language, so let's try not to sound like you've had a really slow day and have to poke at language errors to fill the void. I'm sure if you picked up a 2nd language you'd make a bunch of errors too, the difference is though they're not going to poke fun at you for trying.

If I may, why would someone completely unrelated to a subject (who also doesn't have English as a first language) bother posting on an English forum?

You know what I think? I think it's just a silly excuse not to Grammar Nazi people because it's "Mean."

Fact: If someone wants to get their point across (In whatever language) they will do so properly.

lolforumdrama!

Edit: Like the veiled insult. Fighting fire with fire only works on Bombs.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Mairah
By Gilgamesh.Mairah 2009-10-11 07:18:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Israfel said:
He was not permitted to lot, he also had MORE points than the other guy (This is shown in a screenshot in the original post).

I don't know if you've read most of my posts, buuuuut... I really don't care if anyone gets butthurt over what I have to say.

If you're going to post in a forum where everyone else is speaking ENGRISH, you better be able to make some kind of coherent sentences or GTFO.

What is the point in posting if no one can read a damn thing you're saying?
[+]
 Asura.Israfel
user: Tmuler
By Asura.Israfel 2009-10-11 07:22:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I wasn't being rude, just making a point e_e;, That being said, I could understand them perfectly fine XD and I'm not getting butthurt either~
It's hard to get tone across in speech for me so you'll have to forgive me on that one.
That being said, people all over the world play FFXI, and most atleast make an effort to learn english though I don't see the same amount of people making an effort to learn other peoples' native languages, so maybe a bit of compromise is in order?

Edit: Not saying that we should all go out and learn eachothers' languages!! e_e, just maybe have a little more tolerance for mistakes maybe? (It's 5:30am here so you'll have to forgive my errors)
[+]
 Bahamut.Fyyvoaa
user: Fyyvoaa
By Bahamut.Fyyvoaa 2009-10-11 07:26:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Mairah said:
Israfel said:

I don't know if you've read most of my posts, buuuuut... I really don't care if anyone gets butthurt over what I have to say.

If you're going to post in a forum where everyone else is speaking ENGRISH, you better be able to make some kind of coherent sentences or GTFO.

Cause some people can't speak english, if you can't stand the fact then you probably don't even need to be on this forum, this game isn't primarily english and there is a big diverse community that you have to deal with, get over it.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Mairah
By Gilgamesh.Mairah 2009-10-11 07:28:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Fyyvoaa said:
Mairah said:
Israfel said:

Cause some people can't speak english, if you can't stand the fact then you probably don't even need to be on this forum, this game isn't primarily english and there is a big diverse community that you have to deal with, get over it.

Orrrr, you guys could just get over the fact that I said something about it instead of sitting there passively being annoyed that someone is trying to communicate and failing miserably.

:D
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Tousou
By Gilgamesh.Tousou 2009-10-11 07:31:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Rules&Regs said:
Dynamis

1.4 Members get 20 points for every city run +10 for coming early +20 for clearing the Dynamis. AF drop costs 30 points from city and 70 points for Beaucedine/Xarcabard AFs

Restating (Or stating, if I haven't already), does this mean you can lot if you have points? The way I'm reading it, you purchase using the points you have, therefore, having more than someone else doesn't mean Priority.

Israfel said:
I wasn't being rude, just making a point

Israfel said:
so let's try not to sound like you've had a really slow day and have to poke at language errors to fill the void.

*Scratches Head*

Yeaahhh... Forget it. If the topic gets too far off, my questions won't get answered. D:
 Asura.Subzorro
user: Tuxedo
By Asura.Subzorro 2009-10-11 08:43:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmm... if your a sackholder... you could go and kick all members out of linkshell. Then unequip yours and everyone be like "WTF just happened". There you got your revenge!
[+]
 Unicorn.Nintendo
Server: Unicorn
user: nintendo
By Unicorn.Nintendo 2009-10-11 09:29:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Hyovaa said:

I am an endgame leader and this is pure horseshit. This guy either SUCKS THE RIGHT NUT or is showing FAVORTISM. In either case this is exactly what makes an unfair or bad LEADER.
[+]
 Unicorn.Nintendo
Server: Unicorn
user: nintendo
By Unicorn.Nintendo 2009-10-11 09:37:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Hyovaa said:
I cant count the situations when my ls did Omega or something, i did a "/" for loting and our ldr said another person can lot on it and not me. If everybody make a topic when they dont can lot on drops what they want, the forum would be go down, really :/

And maybe you think about, that the guy here dont write all what he know, Maybe is there more what we all dont know, like maybe he is in trial period.

Well, dude, I think if i ran my limus by "who wants gimme slashes", then i picked someone, i would have like 5 members. Not only should the OP drop that LS in the "Failed dynamis LS bucket" you should drop your limbus ls for one that uses points not /'s.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Sequdaz
user: sequdaz
By Ragnarok.Sequdaz 2009-10-11 10:31:52
Link | Quote | Reply

200 points is 2~3 events, you did 3 dynamis runs and 1 ZNM then came here complaining about ls lotting rules?
Alybrand may not be the best at leading a LS but you have no rights to complain while being a less than a week in the ls.

and lastly i came to realize, lavitz doesn't even have RNG75 and is allowed to lot them?....
Having the job at 75 never meant you have higher chances at loting, since the creation of the LS we have distributed items to members who are leveling the jobs(Haidates to Lv55s, Shura body to MNK60s etc).

Later on Aly goes on to tell me I wasn't allowed to lot because I'm not a fulltime member. Apparently Lavitz has JUST joined and attended a weeks worth of events.
You have joined at 09/11/09 and 'till 10/09/09 you have done 4 events only, Lavits has joined at 10/05/09 and did 8 full events.
Do you see something wrong here?

Now, I live in a completely different time zone so please help me, maybe my thought process is all wrong but wouldn't one be a member if they were given a pearl and are on the list for points? (only separate list of points they have are for salvage.) Even more would you invite a non-member to dynamis? I'm sorry if i ask so much to lot what i deserve and dont live on FFXI. Also I apologize for going to school, work and sleeping. How dare I not make your 3am-11am events. I'm deeply sorry *sarcasm*.
Joining a GMT timezone LS was your choice, you should have looked for a LS matching your timezone rather than whine in here that you have school, work etc one month after joining the ls.
[+]
First Page 2 3