Random Politics & Religion #36

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #36
Random Politics & Religion #36
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 110 111 112
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-12-17 19:00:36
Link | Quote | Reply

War on Christmas? China City Cancels Holiday Sales and Decorations to Keep 'Clean'
Newsweek

No one does political correctness like communists. (I admit that fascists do architecture better.)
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2018-12-17 19:35:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I don’t understand how Santa Claus is such a hot-button of controversy but Mickey Mouse isn’t controversial at sll.
[+]
By Zerowone 2018-12-18 06:57:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Endoq said: »
I don’t understand how Santa Claus is such a hot-button of controversy but Mickey Mouse isn’t controversial at sll.

You’re gonna have to seek answers from the Coca-Cola Company.

[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2018-12-18 10:41:17
Link | Quote | Reply

FORMER PROSECUTOR: MY COLLEAGUES COERCE INNOCENT PEOPLE — LIKE FLYNN — TO PLEAD GUILTY EVERY DAY
By Viciouss 2018-12-18 10:47:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Flynn is being sentenced today, the judge accepted his guilty plea after reviewing all of the Mueller docs, another conspiracy theory goes by the wayside.
By Zerowone 2018-12-18 11:19:41
Link | Quote | Reply

This morning we find that the Russian influence on the 2016 election was more vast than we knew.

There was the deliberate targeting of African-Americans to dissuade them from voting for Hillary Clinton.

Post-election there have been attacks by Russia on the credibility of Robert Mueller.

Even recent attempts to cater sympathy for Michael Flynn and spin the notion he did not know his rights or that it was illegal to lie to the FBI...are products of Russian bots.

There was a deliberate attempt to get Trump elected, continue to support him post election and undermine trust in American institutions that are part of our democracy.

38% of Americans continue to buy into this nonsense and blindly run toward a cliff.

Good times America, good times.
By Nausi 2018-12-18 11:20:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Vic continues to live in his fantasy land where government misconduct does happen on the left. He continues to provide us all a very good laugh.
By Viciouss 2018-12-18 11:22:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
Vic continues to live in his fantasy land where government misconduct does happen on the left. He continues to provide us all a very good laugh.

This doesn't make sense but ok, I don't think anybody cares.
By Nausi 2018-12-18 11:24:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Zerowone said: »
This morning we find that the Russian influence on the 2016 election was more vast than we knew.

There was the deliberate targeting of African-Americans to dissuade them from voting for Hillary Clinton.

Post-election there have been attacks by Russia on the credibility of Robert Mueller.

Even recent attempts to cater sympathy for Michael Flynn and spin the notion he did not know his rights or that it was illegal to lie to the FBI...are products of Russian bots.

There was a deliberate attempt to get Trump elected, continue to support him post election and undermine trust in American institutions that are part of our democracy.

38% of Americans continue to buy into this nonsense and blindly run toward a cliff.

This like the rest of the “Russian Collusion” narative is all ***.
By Viciouss 2018-12-18 11:28:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Bipartisan Senate committee releases info, nausi immediately accelerates toward said cliff. Classic.
By Nausi 2018-12-18 11:37:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »

The best part of my day is understanding how much you actually DO care while you pretend not to.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-12-18 11:37:21
Link | Quote | Reply

So what I'm hearing is that Russia played a very minor role in tailoring pro-Trump messaging (with a dubious amount of effectiveness), and somehow this got Trump elected even though a vast majority of all other media was bent on destroying him.

Russia's gonna Russia, and the only reason you guys even care is because they weren't on your side this time. Cry me a river.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-12-18 11:38:37
Link | Quote | Reply

The best part of my day is understanding how much you actually DO care while you pretend not to.

"Nobody cares what you have to say, Nausi. That's why I respond to a majority of your posts and constantly talk about you!"
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-12-18 11:42:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
So what I'm hearing is that Russia played a very minor role..

Yea? Where did you hear that?
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-12-18 11:54:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Really, Vic? Do you really think that millions of Americans changed their votes based on Facebook ads when every major news source save Fox was painting Trump as the devil incarnate?
By Nausi 2018-12-18 12:00:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh look at that the judge has delayed sentencing, looks like vic was wrong AGAIN.
By Viciouss 2018-12-18 12:01:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Really, Vic? Do you really think that millions of Americans changed their votes based on Facebook ads when every major news source save Fox was painting Trump as the devil incarnate?

So, you didn't really hear anything? Ok.

Looks like Flynn's sentencing is being delayed again because Mueller still has use for him. We know his testimony just recently led to two other indictments. The judge said come back in March.
By Viciouss 2018-12-18 12:02:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh look at that the judge has delayed sentencing, looks like vic was wrong AGAIN.

Uh, what was I wrong about? The judge didn't dismiss the case (your stupid claim). Soooo?
By Nausi 2018-12-18 12:03:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks like Flynn's sentencing is being delayed again because Mueller still has use for him. We know his testimony just recently led to two other indictments. The judge said come back in March.
Goalposts moved!

Lol.

Seriously, today watching vic is like watching a kid pretend he didnt ***the bed.
By Viciouss 2018-12-18 12:07:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, I'll ask again. What was I wrong about nausi?
By Nausi 2018-12-18 12:09:59
Link | Quote | Reply

You said flynn was going to be sentenced today.

Flynn is being sentenced today, the judge accepted his guilty plea after reviewing all of the Mueller docs, another conspiracy theory goes by the wayside.

And he clearly wasn’t.

I don’t know how it could be any clearer as to what you were wrong about.
By Nausi 2018-12-18 12:12:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Now Lets put how wrong you were behind us just for a second. WHY do you think the judge delayed the sentencing?
By Viciouss 2018-12-18 12:18:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Now Lets put how wrong you were behind us just for a second. WHY do you think the judge delayed the sentencing?

Only 1 reason, the defense asked for it.

Quote:
Michael Flynn's attorney has asked Judge Emmet Sullivan to delay the sentencing.

"We are prepared to take your honor up on his suggestion of delaying sentencing, so he can (sic) out the last modicum of cooperation" in Virginia, the attorney said.
Prosecutors said they had no problems delaying the sentencing.

Still more work to do, has nothing to do with any of your stupid conspiracies.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-12-18 12:19:02
Link | Quote | Reply

It's a figure of speech. What I actually haven't heard is how they played a major role, which is the accusation that nobody has been able to prove.
By Nausi 2018-12-18 12:28:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Michael Flynn's attorney has asked Judge Emmet Sullivan to delay the sentencing.

"We are prepared to take your honor up on his suggestion of delaying sentencing, so he can (sic) out the last modicum of cooperation" in Virginia, the attorney said.

Says Flynn’s lawyer requested the delay.

Posted a quote indicating the lawyer acknowledges it was the judges suggestion.

Jesus man “never go full retard”
By Viciouss 2018-12-18 12:32:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol, thats not even worth responding to.

3 days until a Trump shutdown. Dem offer remains on the table.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-12-18 12:33:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Russian bots

I heard they joined the breakaway republic of Pridnestrovian Moldavian and prefer to be referred to as "Transnistrian"

National anthem:
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Zerowone 2018-12-18 12:36:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

Says Flynn’s lawyer requested the delay.

Posted a quote indicating the lawyer acknowledges it was the judges suggestion.

Jesus man “never go full retard”

You should probably be paying attention to this court hearing. This judge is ready to spit roast him and Flynn has admitted guilt to everything including the tripe your buying and eating.
By Zerowone 2018-12-18 12:37:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol, thats not even worth responding to.

3 days until a Trump shutdown. Dem offer remains on the table.

He’s already backed off the shutdown and banned bump stocks in the same breath.

He’s also had to shutdown his charity today because the state of New York has deemed him and his family irresponsible stewards.

So much winning.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 110 111 112