Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!
Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!
First Page 2 3 ... 39 40 41 ... 131 132 133
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2018-10-15 11:55:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Slore said: »
Who's spinning now? You *** about Nausi doingh it all the time now here you are! She lied for personal gain. No ifs ands or buts about it. Proven. She claimed to be a minority and she is not. My ancestry.com report says I have .2% african...Am i therefor able to claim black status?

GTFO with that haha.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-10-15 12:00:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
You know that goes both ways right? Plenty of white settlers were captured and not seen for years/ever again.

um yeah...no ***sherlock... which also falls under the category of <newsflash> not something one should be super proud of </newsflash>
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2018-10-15 12:04:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Race discussions bore the ever loving *** out of me. you pukes better hope I don't take over the country in a powerball fueled coup d'état, because I'll round up everyone and dye you all brown just so we can move on and argue about something else for the next 20 years.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-10-15 12:10:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Zerowone said: »
the Nazi’s

speaking of heritages people aren't necessarily proud of...

um yeah no we're um we're wearing these ledhosen becasue we're bavarian! right honey?... yeah that's the ticket... bavarian fly fishing bavarians

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-15 12:12:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
I'll round up everyone and dye you all brown j
Well, I'd finally look more like my father that way. lol
[+]
By Nausi 2018-10-15 12:12:36
Link | Quote | Reply

The left: Race is a social construct, and has nothing to do with genetics.

Also the left: Genetic testing shows that Elizabeth Warren could be 1/512 native!
By Viciouss 2018-10-15 12:14:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Race discussions bore the ever loving *** out of me.

Yeah, this topic is going nowhere.
By Nausi 2018-10-15 12:16:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Again this doesn’t proove she has a native American heritage at all it actually prooves he opposite.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-10-15 12:22:31
Link | Quote | Reply

No one even knows wtf they are, we're all americans at this point. our knowledge is based off our grandparents last names and vague tales 'of "great-great-great grandpa" came over from Ireland in 18 ought niner' which is only as accurate as however full of ***of ancestors were, and judging from 90% of humanity today, I'd venture to guess they were pretty full of ***. what state you're from is more of an indicator of something rather than where your forefathers lied about being from.

we're all *** nuts.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-10-15 12:24:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Parents are 50% 1/2
Grand parents are 25% 1/4
Great grand parents are 12.5% 1/8
Great great grand parents are 6.75 1/16
Great great great grand parents are 3.375 1/32
Great great great great grand parents are 1.6875 1/64

That would mean the great grand mother of warrens grand mother could have been cherokee at the MOST.

Not a minority, just a nasty woman.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-15 12:28:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm wondering what kind of manufactured rage thing the left will come up with next in the next few weeks.

Trump wears velcro sneakers! The senate is full of OLD PEOPLE! THE OCEANS CONTAIN WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By Zerowone 2018-10-15 12:34:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
THE OCEANS CONTAIN WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That one already happened but it wasn’t “outrage” it was mocking. Seems to get confused a lot these days.

If you recall “the wettest” from Hurricane Florence a couple of weeks ago.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-15 12:35:01
Link | Quote | Reply

In other news, Pete Davidson and Ariana Grande have split up.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-15 12:35:48
Link | Quote | Reply

THE OCEANS CONTAIN WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That one already happened but it wasn’t “outrage” it was mocking. Seems to get confused a lot these days.

If you recall “the wettest” from Hurricane Florence a couple of weeks ago.
I don't recall actually. I was just making up Hyperbole...or something.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-10-15 12:39:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I may have my facts wrong, but don't some tribes require a certain percentage to be part of their tribe? I could be totally wrong. I will go try to find something.
It’s not the tribes it’s the DoI/BIA.

You have to a qualifying blood quantum and register as a tribe member before 18yrs of age.

https://www.nebci.org/bia-cdib.html
Each tribe sets its own rules as to how much of their tribal decent you must be to be an enrolled member. Some have other rules as well.

I knew a quite dilute girl who, because her tribe automatically enrolls the descendants of treaty signers, is a fully enrolled member. She is way too dilute to be recognized as native by the DoI/BIA.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-10-15 12:49:33
Link | Quote | Reply

We all deserve to have someone look at us the way slick willy looks at ms. grande.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-10-15 12:50:39
Link | Quote | Reply

OK gang, this is serious!!

Climate change to cause global beer shortage, study says

Quote:
(CNN)Beer is the prom king of alcoholic beverages, winning the popularity contest in terms of total volumes drunk. And because its main ingredient, barley, is sensitive to extreme drought and heat, climate change will cause undue pain for all who love their lager, new research suggests.

Global warming will lead to substantial decreases in barley crop yields, causing beer shortages and a sharp rise in the price of a pint, according to a study published Monday in the journal Nature Plants.

"The aim of the study is not to encourage people to drink more today," said Dabo Guan, a co-author of the study and a professor of climate change economics at University of East Anglia in Norwich, United Kingdom. Instead, the study is trying to say that climate change will impact your quality of life....
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-15 12:56:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Meh, when climate change comes for my guns, I'll care. XD
[+]
By Nausi 2018-10-15 13:01:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Nausi said: »
just a nasty woman

Between that and being pee'd on by Russian hookers, it doesn't seem too nasty.
Not even what was alleged to have happened in that fake dossier.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-10-15 13:02:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Just for the sake of informing if anyone is curious, there are some really good (and free) family tree programs out there that can tell your exact relation to a number of famous historical figures (and whoever else).
By Nausi 2018-10-15 13:02:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
OK gang, this is serious!!

Climate change to cause global beer shortage, study says

Quote:
(CNN)Beer is the prom king of alcoholic beverages, winning the popularity contest in terms of total volumes drunk. And because its main ingredient, barley, is sensitive to extreme drought and heat, climate change will cause undue pain for all who love their lager, new research suggests.

Global warming will lead to substantial decreases in barley crop yields, causing beer shortages and a sharp rise in the price of a pint, according to a study published Monday in the journal Nature Plants.

"The aim of the study is not to encourage people to drink more today," said Dabo Guan, a co-author of the study and a professor of climate change economics at University of East Anglia in Norwich, United Kingdom. Instead, the study is trying to say that climate change will impact your quality of life....

Good thing you can make beer out of more than barley.

(Another horseshit study)

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-10-15 13:14:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Just for the sake of informing if anyone is curious, there are some really good (and free) family tree programs out there that can tell your exact relation to a number of famous historical figures (and whoever else).

[+]
By fonewear 2018-10-15 13:24:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Race discussions bore the ever loving *** out of me. you pukes better hope I don't take over the country in a powerball fueled coup d'état, because I'll round up everyone and dye you all brown just so we can move on and argue about something else for the next 20 years.

My eyes are brown therefore I'm not racist.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2018-10-15 13:28:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

He was pretty prolific with the baby batter distribution.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-10-15 13:30:16
Link | Quote | Reply

No one even knows wtf they are, we're all americans at this point. our knowledge is based off our grandparents last names and vague tales 'of "great-great-great grandpa" came over from Ireland in 18 ought niner' which is only as accurate as however full of ***of ancestors were, and judging from 90% of humanity today, I'd venture to guess they were pretty full of ***. what state you're from is more of an indicator of something rather than where your forefathers lied about being from.

we're all *** nuts.

My great grandpa was a alcoholic sum ***...it's in my DNA. I proudly drink beer in his honor.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-10-15 13:31:05
Link | Quote | Reply

We can analyze the genetic code but I can't decide which Spice Girl to put in my spice cabinet.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 39 40 41 ... 131 132 133